Paretologic Inc.

made my pc crash, does not work

paretologic inc.//regcure
1827 fort street
victoria,bc, British Columbia
Phone: 250-370-9229
i ordered it on line for 29.95 and 9.95 and downloaded it in my computer and it was suppose to fix errors on my pc but it crashed my computer.i have been trying to get my refund back and can, t get no body to give me any answers.they cost me a lot of money and time and they are a fraud. my e-mail address is eugenebaker61@aol.com and my order ID# was ptlc-u290309-01 rfd and i ordered this on 3/28/09 and it was 100% money back grautee offer.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada Complaint category Computers & Accessories
Was the above complaint useful?

17th of Apr, 2009 by    0 Votes
Stay away from RegCure and any other program by this very shady and fraudulent company. Paretologic is only out to get your money with very back and misleading products. Everyone should report this Paretologic to all the authorities.

ParetoLogic Inc - Bad product
38045 10th St East Apt.15
Phone: 661-267-1382

License key #2E803-42820-A1012-0D04F .
Program will not fix errors.
I need your help!
I am not sure.
 27th of Jan, 2010 by    0 Votes
I can`t get Paretlogic Complaint to submitt my Comment text.
 1st of Mar, 2010 by    0 Votes

Paretologic Inc. - Bad product
Paretologic Inc.

I installed Paretologic to clean up my PC of unwanted junk files. When I clicked on clean it went to my external hard drive and erased my music collection. It completely wiped out approximately 15, 000 songs and albums that took me years to compile. Some songs on that hard drive were hard to find and were very rare.

Additionally, my computer no longer reads my external hard drive as added hardware. Buying and using this product could cost you more than you are willing to spend. At $.99 a song to download off the Internet this was an expensive mistake.

I would also add that this company is next to impossible to contact by phone.

Contact Us