logo

Posted: 2013-04-03 by    Richard Kruse

replacement

orgreenic
Indiana
I bought an orgreenic 10 inch skillet several months ago. I used it only a few times and food stuck to it. I called the company and was told to send it back and it would be replaced. Since then I have called 3 times and each time I am told someone will call me back but no one ever does. orgreenic is a scam.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

30th of Jul, 2013 by   Liz Gonzalez 0 Votes
I place the order on April 4, 2013... got them on the first week of May, I wait a week to start using them and then I did what they suggest, warm oil and clean before the first use. I Had a very bad luck, the first time using them the stick my eggs, rice, meat, etc... since you have 30 days of trial from the day that you place the order my guarantee was expire, they got my $350.00 from my bank, I request to have the pots re send them back to me because I got an extra warranty for them as well and so far I'm still waiting for the FRAUD pots. PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS TRASH THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONE!!! BE AWARE DO NOT BUY THEM!!
 13th of Jan, 2014 by   Mary L Hartman 0 Votes
I bought an OrGreenic 10 inch fry pan at Bed Bath and Beyond in California. Yes it does stick but my chief complaint is that the bottom of the pan is warped. It does not sit flat on the stove. Of course that makes whatever is being fried an uneven affair. I did not save my receipt so I'm not sure if BBandB will refund my money. It sounds like it is hopeless to try to communicate with the company itself, from the reviews.
 13th of Jan, 2014 by   Mary L Hartman 0 Votes
The bottom of the 10 inch fry pan is warped badly. It sits on the stove wobbly. It cooks food irregularly.

Foreclosure - Options to Pursue, Scams to Avoid