1. Ordered the non-stick cookware. They advised me to allow 6-8 wks for shipping. I called today and spoke with John tech#17. I told him its two days past the eight week mark and i still have no product. This order was placed and confirmed on 3/24/10. He told me to allow it another few days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. I didnt believe it but let it go.

2. They processed my payment a week before the order even shipped. It is the law that i should not be charged until my product has shipped or left their facility. My card was charged on 5/11/10 but order did not ship until 5/18/10.

As of now i am still waiting on product i have not received, yet ive been charged and they are past their shipping time advertised. At this point i dont even want the product but what can i do??
Complaint comments Comments (270) Complaint country United States Complaint category Products & Services

27th of Jul, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree the Orgreenic by phone from TV is a scam. My mother in law was scammed into buying an extra coupon for 100 off the whole set which by the way Orgreenic does not honor it. However I ordered my pans from Carol Wright and they were cheaper plus they are backed by Carol Wright and I have been using them for three months now and I love them. Granted they do scratch outside easily but inside is fantastic.
 4th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
get it at Grocery Outlet =) I did and you can pick which one you want off of the shelf and its only $18.99.. No shipping, get it right away =) Love it so far!!
 20th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
Totally agree with writer under the name, danbos. My pans did the same with all the discoloration and now are useless. Anyone tried to return them post 30 days? There is a life time warranty but I can find no place to contact or to send the pan for a refund.
 25th of Aug, 2012 by    0 Votes
I seasoned the pans when first received as directed. After using for a short time I noticed everything was beginning to stick. So, I reseaoned thinking this would help. Boo-Hoo...they stick worst then my scrathy teflon pan. WHAT A RIP!!!
 7th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I had the same scam issues. I ordered the buy one get one free frying pan. They billed me for not one, but two complete sets which I never received, and for the cost of the two frying pans that I did receive. In addition, the two frying pans that I did receive did not perform anywhere near the way they do on their infomercials.
Also in the few months I've owned the two frying pans, the green stick surface is already coming off. I protested the charges for the two sets they billed me for that I never received, and my bank returned my money. So, I'm out for the cost of the two frying pans on the bogo infomercial, and for the two pans that are no different than the cheap $5.00 pans you can buy at Walmart. This product is a total scam and should be investigate by the U.S. & NYS Attorney Generals.
 9th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought the frying pan from Walgreens. The nonstick works very well for me. My scrambled eggs slide right out of the pan. The pan is not very heavy, and I wondered if it would heat evenly, but it seems OK. I don't use any oil on it. Clean up is easy, I just sponge it off in warm soapy water.
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I wish I had read these before I bought this piece of junk. Made in China no doubt and who knows what chemicals are used on this pan. Why doens't the BBB do something about this junk. I so sick and tired of buying garbage from China. I wish they have a huge earthquake and millions of those rat eating scum die. Cheers
 14th of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I wish I had read these before ordering this junk. Most likely made in China and who knows what kind of chemicals are used on the coating. I hate China and hope they get hit with a huge eartrhquake. Let those rats die. Cheers
 21st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought a 10" Orgreenic frying pan through Publisher's Clearing House online. I was advised to allow 3-6 weeks for delivery, I got the pan in less than two weeks. Had no problems with overcharges to my card. And the pan works great so far. You just have to follow directions properly for seasoning it before use, but that is pretty standard for just about any kind of frying pan. I notice a lot of people are claiming it does not work as advertised. I don't understand why that should be. So far, the best pan I have ever used. The directions that come with the pan advise you should repeat the seasoning process at least twice a year, so if in the future it seems like it's beginning to stick, I will just re-season it.
 21st of Sep, 2012 by    0 Votes
I recently bought a 10" Orgreenic frying pan, but from the Orgreenic web page. I ordered through Publishers Clearing House online. Had no problems at all, I got the pan in just over a week, even though I was advised to allow 3-6 weeks for delivery. No undue charges to my bank. And the pan works great. If you want your eggs to slide around easily, best use a little oil or butter (not much is needed). If you don't use oil or butter, it will seem as though the eggs are sticking, but they away quite easily and cleanly with spatula. I wouldn't use metal utensils with and non-stick coating though, use plastic or silicone. And read directions before use. Just about any frying pan other than Teflon needs to be seasoned before use. So far, this is the best pan I have ever used.
 11th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have never been so disappointed in a skillet product as I am in this one it is a bunch of junk. They fail to mention on the stupid advertisements that you have to keep in oiled so things won't stick to it. If I could find my receipt I would return it and get my $30.00 back. I do not recommend this product to anyone that is thinking of purchasing one.
 23rd of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
My dad wanted a set of these pots and pans, so we went to Alco and he paid $159.00 for the set. I went to his house and made sure they were seasoned as instructed. I got a call from him today he tried to fry 3 eggs they stuck and ended up scrambled, he was pissed, he called me yelling and complaining to me about them. So they are going back to the store this weekend. NOT a satisfied customer He believed in the commercials he saw on TV and I told him T-Fal is the only way to go. He's old and lives by himself and he will be getting the T-Fal from Wal-Mart. I have to keep an eye on him and this was a shitty deal these orgreenic pots and pans.
 28th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
Before ordering ANYTHING advertised on TV do an Internet search for the product name and "complaints". Without exaggeration, about 90% of the products advertised for order on TV is junk/scam.
 5th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
About a year ago I bought the Orgreenic fry pan from a local big chain store. Before I used it the first time I followed the instructions as to how to season the pan. It worked only moderately well for about a month of genital use, but not at all like the demonstrations on TV. After the first month or so everything sticks to the pan no matter what technique I attempt. Any kind of meat including hot dogs, ground beef or cuts of meat stick and leave bits and pieces that burn and leave hard to remove crust which must be soaked in water to be removed; bacon sticks particularly well leaving permanent stains. Eggs have to be vigorously encouraged by a Teflon spatula before you can turn them or remove them from the pan.
In short this is by far the worst non-stick pan I’ve ever used. Every time I look at it at it hanging among my other pans I regret spending the $19.95 + tax. It is the last pan I would choose knowing it’ll be a scrub-fest to get it clean. For months now I’ve considered just tossing it and taking my beating on the cost for a useless annoying pan. I’m sorry to be so negative and damning about the product but it is the truth.
 11th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I agree call the better business bureaugh thanks for saving me the cost of a postage stamp, live and learn.
 14th of Nov, 2012 by    +1 Votes
Bought one of the orgreenic pans at Kmart. The very first time I used it, it stuck my food and had to be soaked over night and still didn't want to come free.went by the directions and its a scam. June.stephens2@gmail.com.
 16th of Nov, 2012 by    +1 Votes
I was given an Orgreenic pan by my mom, who purchased it in Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I was happy with it at first (although wondering if someday THIS kind of coating will be found to be as much of a health risk as Teflon) -- but then some zucchini I cooked WITH oil stuck -- and I can't get the pan clean! Notice, too, that on their Web site and infomercial they state that there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but on the Web site under "contact us" they state that you can get your money back WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, and they give no information about how to take them up on their "100% satisfaction guarantee"; it's apparently in word only. I'd rather stick with my old, reliable cast-iron pan!
 17th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
I was thrilled when I recieved my new cookware. Then it happened I started to us it after I seasoned them and something just wasn't right, they started to stick, Ithought well I just needed to season them more, so after seasoning them again, I started using them again same thing happened started sticking again, soon I had used all of the pots and pans in the set and all of them had problems sticking they had even started peeling off. I had saved money for several months just to get these pots and pans and now they were trash and it was past the 30 days for returning them, I still think something should be done aboit it but I'm not gonna hold my breath, but I do have alot of friends and family and I have told each and everyone of them about the cookware and it's problems and the fact that there was no address to write or phone # to call now I know why cause they are junk no good, trash so I know all my family and friends will pass on the story to their friends and other familys and so on and so forth, so yes I wasted money on the Orgreenic cookware but none of my family or friends will, and I hope your company has to be held accountable...
 28th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Just wanted to add my .02 worth... most of the informercial deals are somewhat scammish in they over charge for shipping after promoting the product at a great price. That is why I will try them if they are offered through a different source, and that is what I did with Orgreenic, I bought one of their pans from Wal-Greens, and it works as advertised, and for $19.99 it is a good deal, but for the shipping and handling amount the hassles it would have not been a good value. Season it like you would a cast iron skillet and it is as slippery as they show on TV with no oil. The instructions that come with it explains that... so somewhat not understanding why so many talk about it sticking. I would recommend buying them if you see in a store.
 30th of Nov, 2012 by    0 Votes
Complaint Summary
Complaint Type: Consumer to Business Complaint
Nature of complaint: The company has processed an unauthorized credit card charges
Problem description:
The company name is Orgreenic operating under Telebrands in NJ. I did call based on a TV commercial. I was interested in listening to the pans and the promotion. When I called the call system was totally automated. The first request was to input the credit card number, which I did. However I placed no items in my "cart" at that time so I felt comfortable that I would experience a normal check out process. I did not. I proceeded with listening I did select a pan but then I was met with a significant series of questions that were automated about extending warranties, special coatings, other offers it went on and on. I knew at this point this was not a business I wished to do business with and I hanged the phone up. I never received a confirmation response to say "Yes" or confirm anything, or checkout. When I terminated the call - that terminated my involvement and relationship with no monies due. I was outraged to see a charge of $39.97 for 2 pans on my Visa card. I called the business and spoke with Mack. Mack stated that there is nothing that they could do and that I can refuse the shipment and send back for a refund. I will refuse the shipment however I am astonished that any business practices and is allowed to practice in this manner. The Manner being that I and other customers terminate relationship, terminate wanting to buy product after hearing the offer but Orgreenic charges and sends product. While my experience was on a phone automated system here is a customer's quote from the online process which allows the same charge even when a customer does not check out. "I went to their website and put this pan in my cart. It had me enter my credit card information, and then I clicked next, expecting it to go to a page where I could confirm my order. It went to offer after offer, trying to make me upgrade to more pans. Finally, I got sick of it and exited the page." This customer above experienced the same series of never ending offer prior to checking out.
Desired Settlement: Change the Store Policy
Desired Outcome:
The business must allow a confirmation and checkout process to complete the order that confirms the customer's purchase. I also want a written response from the business and I would like a report from the BBB on how many complaints this business has generated due to their process.

Contact Us