logo

Orgreenic

Posted:    Alisha

Scam

Orgreenic
1. Ordered the non-stick cookware. They advised me to allow 6-8 wks for shipping. I called today and spoke with John tech#17. I told him its two days past the eight week mark and i still have no product. This order was placed and confirmed on 3/24/10. He told me to allow it another few days. I asked to speak with a supervisor and he told me he was a supervisor. I didnt believe it but let it go.

2. They processed my payment a week before the order even shipped. It is the law that i should not be charged until my product has shipped or left their facility. My card was charged on 5/11/10 but order did not ship until 5/18/10.

As of now i am still waiting on product i have not received, yet ive been charged and they are past their shipping time advertised. At this point i dont even want the product but what can i do??

Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

9th of Jun, 2010 by   windingdown -1 Votes
OrGreenic scammed me they are a HUGE SCAM! Even if their products work as they say they have scammed me from the minute I ordered from them. FIRST OF ALL I ordered a frying pan online too, but low and behold once I got my email confirmation about my order I had some how ordered a FULL SET? I was freaking out this was thurs night late, so ON friday morning.. so I called and they told me NO my order was not in the system yet takes 48 hours to get it in the system ( should have know this was BS*) and call back monday, I called back Monday and Tues and same song and dance, no in the system yet.. I dont need nor want a full system I have a great system of pans I use but my frying pan was used up so I needed a new one. ONE FRYING PAN is all I wanted.. and to make a long story short, guess what showed up at my door today 4 days after I ordered it!? THE ENTIRE SET! OMGOSH, Im so pissed off, I was charged for it too.. on my card, I started off wanting a mere frying pan and was scammed forced to get a full set and every single person I called and talked to telling them I only wanted a frying pan and they all lied to me saying my name isnt even in the system yet.. THEY HAVE TO BE STOPPED.. I did some reseach and this has happen to others too.. totally a scam!
 18th of Jun, 2010 by   Fred C Dobbs -2 Votes
These people are not honest. I bought from them and wish I hadn't. Buy elsewhere.
 15th of Aug, 2010 by   DarkFurianFyter -1 Votes
report this to authorities and tell them all about it and i use prepaid card not sum debit from thee BANK..to me its alot better than using a BANK CARD
 16th of Nov, 2010 by   Mary Wecker -2 Votes
I ended up here after receiving a SPAM email from one of these dealers. Legit companies don't have to resort to SPAM. Thank you for the heads up. I'll stick with Scanpan which I can buy at any reputable kitchen store.
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   L Phillips -1 Votes
SCAM SCAM SCAM - they are NOT non stick. I seasoned the pan according to instructions and they still stick horribly. The infomercial is a complete lie. DO NOT buy this product.
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   BarbieK 0 Votes
i saw on Tv few minutues i thought myself that seem less price than stonedine hmm?...Then i came online and type Ogreenic in google i saw list and caught my eyes orgreenic scam... so i went ahead and read my mind said omg ... i want to say thank you for warning good thing i was going buy it but your messages stopped me... thank you
 30th of Apr, 2011 by   myates23237 -2 Votes
Have not had any problems with them what-so-ever the pans work like they are supposed to. The arrival date was on time, and even sent some freebies. This is after six months of heavy use.
As far as the charge BEFORE shipping - yes, you are not required to pay for it until it ship - but you have to state that is your wish. Keep this in mind when making a complaint like that. All companies will bill your card immediately - that is S.O.P. unless you make your wishes known.
 8th of May, 2011 by   tobuynottobuy 0 Votes
i have a question ok if its so great and nonstick i was watching a video on youtube why do you have to pre oil it first doesnt make sense to me isnt it NONSTICK i think i'll stay with my target baught cook ware if its that bad
 17th of May, 2011 by   B. Richardson -1 Votes
I ordered from this company, (orgreenic 7850 Ruffner Ave. Van Nuys, CA), and received a order conformation total price of $33.97. However, when the shipment arrived they had included items I had not ordered and had increased the price to$53.96 on which they had charged my credit card twice, once for the original $33.97 and later for $19.99. The products do not work as advertised.
 22nd of May, 2011 by   Winlynx -1 Votes
Myates is so working for this fraud company and you are embarrassing yourself. Thanks for the scanpan reference.
 22nd of May, 2011 by   MAJORB 0 Votes
I agree complete rip off. It cost more to return than to buy in first place. Sticks worst than any pan I have. Clean up is great until it sticks, I have tried the diswasher and then steel wool and still can't some the stuck on food off. BUYER BEWARE, WISH I HAD NEVER ORDERED. JUST GLAD I ONLY GOT THE "TRY IT" AND DIDN'T ORDER THE WHOLE SET LIKE I STARTED TO.
 13th of Jun, 2011 by   minneapolis 360 -1 Votes
i made the order on line thinking it would just be the 19.99 and shipping of 6.99 but was instantly showed a total of 33.97 when i called the customer line to take off the additional 6.99 for the "freebies" as i do not need the chopper or cook book, i was told that was why its so cheap its a group deal . I asked why didnt they just advertise as 26.98 and they could not give me a proper answer as the cook book and chopper is automatic -- NOT A CHOICE. so i called and cancell my debit card as their system takes a few days to load and no charge made it to my account. I wouldn't mind paying the 26.98 for the pan but i will not stand to be push for a surprise price when i was not given a choice ...
 23rd of Jun, 2011 by   DJ Vent 0 Votes
WOW... Thank you all soooo much! I ALMOST ordered this (just the 1 pan) but will not now! Ive been ripped off by alot of infomercial products and usually just wait til it comes to the "advertised on TV store"...but some things on TV come with extras so I buy them, only to end up sending something back and paying more than what its worth in the end!! Now I have trained myself not to be such an "impulse shopper" and just WAIT till it comes to the store that I can just drive to if I need to return it! Thanks again all
 24th of Jun, 2011 by   Qween 0 Votes
Thanks for the heads up!!! I almost ordered it.
 25th of Jun, 2011 by   Racelover -1 Votes
Thanks so much for the information. I was going to order the frying pan; but after reading these complaints. Have decided most defininently not going too. Again Thanks.
 25th of Jun, 2011 by   Racelover -1 Votes
Thanks so much for the information. Was planning on ordering the pan...no longer after reading these comments. Sounds like a scam to me for sure. The info-merical was great if that was true would to have loved the product for sure.
 29th of Jun, 2011 by   iduby -1 Votes
I want to Thank all of you for your truthful comments. Something about the truck rolling over this product made say to my "kids" alright, when that hugh pick up rolls through my 380 square feet well you know my pans are safe. Ha! Obviously, that's not true of my bank account. And what's this about it only working a few times???? Thanks people!
 12th of Jul, 2011 by   brling -1 Votes
Worst pan I've ever owned! Total scam. Thankfully I only ordered one. Just make a direct contribution to Goodwill and save yourself the frustration of waiting for this junk, paying a ton, and then have it work worse than anything you own.
 14th of Jul, 2011 by   afoster 0 Votes
Thanks to everyone for posting their comments. I, like many others, was thinking about ordering, but now I think I'll just go to my local Target or Walmart. That way, if I don't like what I get, I can just return it to the store.
 27th of Jul, 2011 by   Larrz +1 Votes
Just reading the grammar and language on this website devoted to convincing you that OrGREENICS is not a scam, is reason enough not to buy - what a joke - the grammar is hilariously goofy:

Top Five 2010 Card Fraud Industry Trends by Actimize