logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
buyforexonline.com
They didn’t provide my card
2. (3 mins ago)
Loan Detector
Unscrupulous methods
3. (6 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
4. (47 mins ago)

Online-home-jobs.com Contacts & Informations

Online-home-jobs.com

Posted:    i2i2i

scam

online-home-jobs.com, aka GLOBAL Info Service)
I paid $40 to this company "online-home-jobs.com" for registration with them for myself to begin doing offline data entry work, for client companies of Global Info Service

I did not receive the promised confirmation phone call from them nor any e-mail until one week after I paid/registered.
And then I only received from them an e-mail with bunch of "tips" on how I could possibly start-up my own home-based-business
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Apr, 2009 by   kalyanji 0 Votes
yes this was happened to me also. I have also paid 40$ ( 2000rs) and then i didnot get any response from them so i have made a call so they allotted work to me. After i finish that i didnot get any response from them though i got a reply stating that my work is good.

Those contact numbers are not working now.
 6th of Jun, 2009 by   suresh 0 Votes
Hi Dear,

I am Suresh From Pune. I am working with online-home-jobs.com last 6TH month. Every month they will send me a regular payment. online-home-jobs.com is 100% Genuine website.

Thanks
Suresh
 7th of Jul, 2009 by   acochoa 0 Votes
Hi

I have to agree with the complaints, I too have registered with online-home-jobs.com and have heard nothing from them. All the emails I send to their email address does not get answered and the telephone numbers on their website have voicemails advising that they have been disconnected.

Suresh, if you're getting work, maybe you can help us contact them.

Regards
Cristina
 10th of Jul, 2009 by   Altaf 0 Votes
I have also registered (for Ad posting job by Online-home-jobs.com) by transferring the amount through online banking to the Future INfosystems as specified in the reply mail after submitting the registration.
I got reply from them saying, payment received and I will get the job kit in 24 hours.
Today is 10th day and I have not yet received any kit or any replies to my many number of mails...
Suresh, if you are sure it is genuine, please help us in getting the work so that our hard earned amount is saved.
 13th of Jul, 2009 by   Crystalho 0 Votes
Hi Suresh,
For your info, i been try to register for 3rd times (2month ago). No respond from them yet. Could you assist me for further more?

Thanks & regards,
Crystalho
 31st of Jul, 2009 by   kamlesh J 0 Votes
hi even i have paid rs. 700 for entenrance test job, but its been 10 days now, and havent received any phone call, or any emails from them, i also transffered from my neft account, and this suresh guy, i dont think he has got any jobs from them, i guess he himself must be connected with scamming the ppl in some way, neway i hope such scammers are sent to jail for good.
 5th of Aug, 2009 by   Sadheesh 0 Votes
Hi

I have to agree with the complaints, I too have registered with online-home-jobs.com and have heard nothing from them. All the emails I send to their email address does not get answered.

Suresh, if you're getting work, maybe you can help us contact them.

Regards
Sadheesh
 13th of Aug, 2009 by   zeshan +2 Votes
yes all my friends says yes because online home jobs site r full scam

best regrds
zeshan janjua
 23rd of Oct, 2009 by   Trust_Me 0 Votes
Beware of scams sites:- one owner's sites below:-

I have lost Rs.10'545 on January, 2009 by ordering for google cash (Adsense website). They stole money. Owner's Name:- Ziag Haque

1. www.365days4u.com

2. www.online-home-jobs.com

3. www.workathomeinus.com
 30th of Jan, 2010 by   Kanji Jegoda +1 Votes
yes i am agree with this complaint. they all are fraud. because they don't give their office addresses.
 13th of Feb, 2010 by   Deo W +1 Votes
Suresh is probably a part of the scam. If not how come 99% of the complaints are in the negative.i think is just pure scam.
 25th of Feb, 2010 by   bertikus 0 Votes
If the sky is promised to you, would you blame the promiser or the promisee? the purpose to look for a job is to get paid, not to pay someone. That should be your first flag that you are under a scam. I'm sorry but google, or any search engine can help you by simply RESEARCHING like i did. Then and only then would you know that a scam has been produced/materialized in front of your eyes. Needless to say, i'm sorry for your loss. Once burnt, twice learned.
 2nd of Mar, 2010 by   salekin miah 0 Votes
yes i agree with this fraud. my question why not the local government take initiative about that type of miss leading companies, because the account number and address is known to everyone.
 13th of Oct, 2010 by   7uss ely beyefla2 ay cos 0 Votes
dol 3alam betetnak fe teyazha we welad wes5a kaman a7a neeeeeeeeeeeek wala eh ra2yoko ya 5awalat yally beteshteko
i 100 agree with the complaints
 13th of Nov, 2010 by   lodhi 0 Votes
Dear friends i am job less and want to get registered with online-home-jobs, please advice me is it genuine of scam
 18th of Nov, 2010 by   sitzetzu 0 Votes
Hello, if you want real online jobs at home try this link http://www.odesk.com/referrals/track/marvinsales?redir=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.odesk.com%2Fusers%2F%7E%7E55457cbf0da46957 I have been working in odesk for 7months, registration is free noting to pay, just create your odesk profile and follow the checklists. You can see my odesk profile thru the link above and my earnings and work history in odesk. If you want assisstance and tips add me up: my Yahoo Messenger (Sitzetzu@yahoo.com or marvins1988@yahoo.com). Good Luck!

-Marvin A. Sales
 28th of Nov, 2010 by   noumankayani 0 Votes
join this i bet u cannt find a single scam
 3rd of Dec, 2010 by   Hassan Ali jhang 0 Votes
Its a scam web site. www.online-home-jobs.com. KJ207383 my register member id with this web site. they cannot pay u. be care full. Allah Bless You. Brother if u have any scam free web site, offline data typing then please share with me. my email ids are . badiljee86@yahoo.com, hussan00000000003@gmail.com, hassanalijhang@yahoo.com.
 6th of Dec, 2010 by   Johnmig 0 Votes
If this is really a scam, then we need to make our move! I just entered to this online job days ago. But when I red your comments, i'm starting to have a doubt! The problem here is, "when we entered & registered ourselves to this hoax online job, who are the people comes first to our mind? "MAYBE OUR LOVEONES, FRIENDS OR BEST FRIENDS, PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRUST IN YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS OR MAYBE SOME OF YOUR RELATIVES & BOSSES, IN SHORT...THE PEOPLE WHO ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO YOU! I think we need to know where this scammers registered their website! There's an authority who's responsible to this cases! They can cancel the contract of this scammers & blocked list them, or maybe put them in jail. It will happen if we can get someone who knows where to report this and the where about of the office of those scammers, if they have!
 6th of Dec, 2010 by   enigma-1 0 Votes
Registrar is Enom Inc
The DNS records right now show justhost.com used for hosting
The whois information is probably filled with invalid addresses and emails show to come from all over the world for the various domains people posted here.

Now looks like popular search engines, treat it like a legitimate business. If you have proof that it is indeed a scam, you should contact the search engines (google etc) too, because its a primary medium companies use to expose products and services.

Back to School Safety Tips