logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (3 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
2. (28 mins ago)
American Laser Center
Fraud, possible class action lawsuit
3. (28 mins ago)

One Source Talent Agency

Posted:    Valerie

Fraud and cheating

One Source Talent Agency
As far as I'm concerned. Of what I have seen. I work at the office and we get calls from major features. We work with a variety of people and we have gotten people amazing work. Your just getting started? Try going out yourself looking for jobs as i have, its hard and you think you don't have to invest in yourself? Thats a complete joke. THINK about it. This is a business, like any other business are you going to have to invest? Of course especially on yourself. I have dealt with nothing but professionalism and as far as I'm concerned i think its funny what people expect. I know because I'm on both sides, i too am an aspiring actress. and as far as I'm concerned a business is a business and even if you are some gorgeous thing and fit model requirements, you think its FREE??!?! That is the funniest thing I've ever heard in my life.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

1st of Oct, 2008 by   hallie latos -1 Votes
Oh please spare me!! A real agency only does not charge upfront charges. They pay you when you work. And let me tell you something else... My son did a job in July and hasn't gotten paid. the two times one source did contact him to do a video and another job, both got cancelled at the last minute.!!! My son never did get paid for the one job he did three mos. ago. And when you call One source headquarters, they NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE. I am going to pursue legal action. I have never had such a horrible experience with a company. they are completely unprofessional. Still can't get them to give my a truthful answer regarding where my son's money is!!!
 3rd of Oct, 2008 by   Jaye -1 Votes
Im new to the modeling/acting business but I do feel that no one should have to pay a lump sum of cash to a company in order for them to represent you. In that case, just about anybody could join and it's not a TRUE modeling agency. A real agency has confidence in their models, enough confidence to know that they will make their agency look well. One Source seemed like a bit of a joke. It on the top floor of this building and the room looked unprofessional. I felt like I walked into an abandoned kindergarden classroom or something.I knew I could do better from the first moment I walked in. Everyone, do NOT be so naive and analyze these so-called agencies because a lot of them are not legit. Look at their web sites, requirements and models in general. Let a company be well-tried before you give them your confidence. If you truly want to work in this field, remember that you deserve the best. Sure, anyone can post your pictures on an online portfolio, but not any agency can gain your trust, your confidence, and your full representation. Be careful and keep your money where it belongs.
 5th of Oct, 2008 by   Franie 0 Votes
Three weeks ago, I submitted my photos to One Source Talent and heard from them the very next day. I was so excited to hear that "they wanted to me with me for a personal interview". My mom and I went to NYC thinking it was a "one on one interview" but entered a room of 30 + teenagers. I wasn't going to leave as I wanted to see what they had to offer. I have no experience in the modeling industry and hoped they could jumpstart my career. After watching people walk out after being told they weren't marketable, I was called into an office and told "the Director wants to meet with you". I was ecstatic that he to ask to meet with me seperately. I was told that I was invited back for a final interview. This time I brought both of my parents. We sat in a consultants office as she drilled me about why I wanted to be in the modeling industry and how interested I was in acting. I informed her that I did not want to act at all, I was only interested in modeling. She took some photographs and left the room to "discuss" my potential with the Director. She came back in the room and said "Congratulations we'd love to have you as our client! Are you excited?" I was thrilled and thought this was my break, finally I'd get into the industry. It has been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from one casting that I applied to. I went back for a "mandatory 3rd meeting" and asked if they had been helping me book jobs. With a nasty Russian accent she said "Well you need professional pictures for us to send your comp card out for casting calls". However at my 2nd meeting, I was told that professional pictures weren't needed but recommended (and that should've been a red flag as every performer/actor/model/dancer has professional pictures and a professional portfolio). I was given a photographer's price list and after reviewing the packages I asked "so do I pay the day of the shoot? how does this work" and her nasty response was "Oh no dear, you need to pay in full today in order to book him because he travels" I gave her that oh really? look. Unfortunately I went to the 3rd meeting alone and I didn't feel comfortable arguing with her by myself. I left the office furious. I went home and googled "One Source Talent Scam" and found report after report of people who share my story of false promises. I was told that they would help get my face out there and help me book jobs. They haven't done a single thing in 3 weeks but charge my credit card $550 for $495 set up fee and $39 monthly fee. I am in the process of disputing these charges with my credit card company and I am contacting the One Source Talent NYC office tomorrow. This is a scam and I hope this business will be shut down as to spare innocent naive people, like myself, of hundreds of dollars and frustration. It shouldn't be called One Source Talent it should be called ONE BIG SCAM.
 15th of Oct, 2008 by   NYCBookerBoy -2 Votes
I've been a model agent in NYC for years honey, working with major campaigns like Banana Republic, Vogue, Cosmo to all the Bryant week fashion week shows. Once Source Talent sounds like a total scam and for the record sweetie agencies NEVER charge a membership fee. This is beyond fraudulent. Get out while you can and stop defended these people before you go down with them!
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by   Areyoukidding? -2 Votes
I cannot believe no one caught this!

He posted his name as Jack Timmure!!? Are you kidding? If your name is Jack how are you an actress? "I know because I'm on both sides, i too am an aspiring actress"

His name is Temur and he works at the NYC One Source Talent office. I know this because I had an interview with him. So feel free to go visit him and give him a piece of your mind.

And Temur, next time you post a blog to convince people that your company is legit, try a little harder to conceal your identity because I just outted you. You're an IDIOT.
 2nd of Nov, 2008 by   Kimberly Jennings -2 Votes
I went to the One Source Talent office in New York City for an open call in September. It looked like an abandoned kindergarten classroom with blue, red, yellow walls and dirty old carpets. I knew something was up when I walked in and saw a room full of kids. The employees were no older than like 20. How much experience could they possibly have? And why did they play The Devil Wears Prada? To show how far you should go in industry to get where you want? Uh no. Ive been told that an agent goes the distance for YOU not vise versa. And I was also told you shouldn't pay anything upfront. I couldn't afford that kind of money upfront. Sorry to anyone who gave them money, hopefully you learned a lesson. Next time research a company & make sure they're legit.
 4th of Nov, 2008 by   sucker -2 Votes
I was gonna go to this scam place until my personal adviser looked it up.He found this and im glad i did. my manager did as well and found this other website with complaints about this horrible place.if you want money go get a real job and stop scanning people.do u see how many people found this out...are you sad because you just lost 400.00 o well who cares.cuz i know i don't. first of all if your gonna make a convincing speech to the people great but NO REAL AGENCY asks for money upfront they just ask for 15% of what you get paid.
 29th of Nov, 2008 by   pmel -2 Votes
i was just at the ost office in los angeles today and asked to come back for 2 interview on monday, now reading what everyone had to say im defenantly causious and i will write some good questions to ask to put them on the spot, i will interview them. but i need your help, give me some good questions my fellow human beings.

now all the success storys ??? fake???
 2nd of Dec, 2008 by   C.L.I.C.K. for Justice and Equality -1 Votes
November 11, 2007

Mr. Anthony Toma, Founder
3250 West Big Beaver Road, Suite 526
Troy, Michigan 48084

Re: Kristina Gaston

Mr. Toma:

You report to the public One Source Talent is a consulting service for the fashion and acting communities. Your company summary suggests the goal of One Source Talent is to create cost-effective, working relationships between talent and clients via its interactive network. Your company also suggests it has talent and client benefits with real-time access and submissions to nation-wide castings and auditions, an interactive composite card for all digital and traditional submissions, a personal email account, industry workshops, “meet n’ greets”, a commission free environment and a benefit program from select businesses in each market. A searchable database of talent with detailed characteristics, a commission free service, a detailed talent evaluation process to ensure they are getting dedicated people and a corporate staff with years of industry knowledge and contacts.

You suggest One Source Talent mission is to help make the modeling and acting communities easily accessible from all ends of the entertainment industry, from talent, to clients, to agents, to casting companies; allowing for established and new talent to be discovered and hired quickly, and cost effectively.

In addition, your company reports underlying the mission is the determination to seek new and creative ways of addressing all several parts, while holding a deep respect for individuals inside and outside the company, and for the communities of which we are a part. The values of your company, from your viewpoint, state personal honesty, integrity, commitment to working together - with openness and trust; empowering others and respecting differences; encouraging risk-taking and responsibility; enjoying our work and our families.

Finally, your company suggests you are dedicated to providing the best service possible; that you are talent and client centered; that you are committed to working in partnerships, holding yourselves accountable for quality results, and are dedicated to financial integrity and cost-effectiveness.

Sir, I beg to differ with your company’s summary statement, talent and client benefits, integrity and honesty clause and values and principles statement.

My daughter, Kristina Gaston, has suffered a tremendous loss of integrity and possible modeling career opportunities with your Chicago office. I challenge the honesty, dignity and integrity of your Chicago based office. Kristina has not received one call from any perspective opportunities for modeling. In order for a perspective opportunity to arise, the agency or company would have to know Kristina’s One Source Talent ID number. There is no exposure by your company that would bring a perspective opportunity. In addition, Kristina would have to have suitable photos to demonstrate her beauty. The “professional” pictures, contracted by your company do not meet the requirements or standards your company claims to promote.

On or about August 16, 2007 my wife and I entered into a contractual agreement with One Source Talent to acquire photos and promotion of Kristina’s talents. Our cost was $595.00 for “professional” photos. Kristina’s photo shoot was scheduled for September 5, 2007. Kristina’s One Source Talent ID# is 20526. Kristina is 13-years-old. The results were not that of a 13-year-old.

I asked Carmen Martinez, your Chicago office representative, what would we get for $595.00? We were told by Carmen that we would get a 4-hour photo shoot, make-up artist and a portfolio. My wife escorted Kristina to the photo shoot. It lasted about an hour and a half. Carmen also told us we had to produce our own copies for the portfolio, from the photos taken by your “professional” photographer.

When my wife and I got the results of Kristina’s photos, I was appalled and disgusted. Most of the shots were over exposed. Kristina’s hair style did not change as her clothing was changed. The make-up was over the top, such as too much eyeliner and a heavy coating of facial foundation with a heavy coating of lipstick making her look 23-years-old instead of 13-years-old. In some pictures, Kristina had pearls on making the shots look like glamour photography. It appears as if Kristina was not professionally guided through the pictures either.

The lighting used for her photo shots created shadows, which made the shots bad or too hot; where if the lighting were appropriate we would have had a normal exposure. Kristina’s skin color and tone is not as light as some of the photos portrayed. If you want to see “true color” in “your” professional photos look at the shots taken by your photographer of Kristina’s mother, which were 3 shots and only because she was standing there with Kristina. We paid your company for professional photos. We did not pay for photos to be cropped and photo shopped.

The framing and/or composition were bad. There were many things in the photos that were distracting to Kristina’s look and photo shoot, such as window sills, wooded walls, telephone wires, etc. This photographer, if professional, should know what is in the frame of the picture before it is taken. When engaging in your process, we presented a photo disc to Carmen done by FBP DeSign Group, Inc. (http://www.fbpdesigngroup.com/) with make-up done by Marcus Geeter (http://www.marcusgeetermakeupartist.com/). This photo disc far exceeded your company’s demonstration of Kristina with excellence, distinction and quality.

When we left the disc from FBP DeSign Group, Inc. with Carmen she reported to us the pictures were unacceptable and not professional enough for your company, suggesting the background was the same in all the pictures. The first series of shots taken by your company’s “professional” photographer has the same background in most of its photos. In addition, your company’s photos displayed some sort of fabric or sheet in the background that had creases in it displaying where the sheets had been folded. This did not look professional at all. A professional photographer should know what is in the frame of a picture before the picture is taken.

To add insult to injury, on November 7, 2007 my wife called the person who reports she is the manager in your Chicago based office, Jessica, attempting to explain the above. Jessica made my wife feel insulted, minimizing our concerns. My wife reports Jessica stating “Oh, those pictures can get your daughter a job. If the pictures can get my daughter a job, demonstrate this to us.

My wife called me at work asking me to explain the above to Jessica.

On November 7, 2007 I called Jessica explaining the above. Jessica told me my thoughts about “professional” photography were my daughter sitting on Santa Claus’ lap. I was so insulted and aghast by Jessica’s response to my concerns, as I spoke in a professional voice, it prompted me to write this letter to you; also posting this letter on my websites at http://click.townhall.com/ and http://clickforjusticeandequality.blogspot.com/ for public viewing. People need to know what One Source Talent really offers, with your unprofessional staff.

Therefore, considering my statements and your company’s mission, value and integrity statements, could you please respond giving me some insight into how we can satisfy each others need for a good product and sale of my daughters attributes with an opportunity of work.

If the pictures your company sponsored and produced through your “professional” photographer are as good as Carmen and Jessica claim, put my daughter’s pictures on One Source Talent’s opening website page for public viewing like you have similarly situated individuals who you feel need promoting first and/or get her some work. This would prove out Carmen and Jessica’s theory that your pictures are better than the pictures I presented to your company for your website from FBP DeSign Group, Inc. and Marcus Geeter. It may also prove Jessica’s beliefs and thoughts that my vision of good professional pictures is those taken with my daughter sitting on Santa Claus’ lap. This was a very sarcastic statement made by your professional manager. It tells us a lot about your company. The staff of a company, is the company.

Respectfully submitted,

Fred L Nance Jr., ABD, MA, CADC, NCRS
Social Policy Analyst

cc:

Carmen Martinez
Jessica

Update: November 12, 2007

Jessica from One Source Talent called suggesting Kristina, my wife and I sit down to talk about possibly getting another photo shoot. We will sit with her to discuss this letter and Kristina's future in modeling.

Update: December 1, 2008

Kristina has not received a call from One Source Talent in months. One Source Talent has been debiting a monthly fee from my wife's bank account every month. My wife has been requesting information on why there has been no work for our daughter. There has been no response. Finally, my wife has been verbally calling and requesting One Source Talent cancel our contract and stop the monthly fee for Kristina's account. The contract has not been nullified and the fee has not stopped. One Source Talent continues to debit the fee from my wife's account with no accountability for acquiring work for our daughter.

My wife has been told that she must submit a writing to One Source Talent requesting to stop this fee. My wife and I called her bank requesting the One Source Talent debit stopped. To our amazement, our bank cannot stop the One Source Talent debit to her account because it is a debit to her bank account. My wife's bank reports the only way my wife can stop the One Source Talent debit is to cancel her debit card and order a new one. Therefore, my wife will cancel her current debit card and order a new debit card from her bank just to stop this debit by One Source Talent.

I would suggest to anyone who gets involved with One Source Talent or any other business or entity who insist on a monthly or weekly fee being taken from a bank account to have that fee taken from their bank's routing and bank account number, not by way of a debit to their account.

If a person takes this action, you will avoid having to cancel a debit card or your account to stop payment to a company who is not providing the service you require.

I believe One Source Talent has not provided our daughter with work because of our complaint to management and my posting the writing below on my blogs. When I wrote this complaint to Anthony Toma, Founder, President and CEO of One Source Talent in November of 2007, I had 2 blogs. I now have 4, and will re-post this complaint on all of them.

When I wrote and posted this complaint on my blogs I received a call from Mr. Toma thinking our daughter would get "real" work. I took this writing off my blogs because of good faith toward One Source Talent. When we wrote this complaint, our daughter was given another photo shooting and an opportunity to be an "extra" in a 15 minute college documentary. There has been no other work. Therefore, I am posting this complaint again on my blogs.

I would highly suggest to parents that if you do not know someone in management, please do not waste your time, money and child's self-esteem on believing one day she or he will succeed in this business. The only way there is success in this business is if you have a personal relationship with the ownership.

One Source Talent is not the way to succeed. I sent this comment to the President and CEO of One Source Talent, Mr. Anthony Toma by way of email. Hopefully, he will be able to facilitate the demise of our contract. My wife will cancel her debit card so that One Source Talent will not be able to take any other monies from her account.

Freddy Jr.

Shame on you, for trying to pass everything off on us. No one in your family has logged into Kristina's account since June. Way to be proactive in helping your daughter reach her potential. I'm going to keep this short since you twisted my words the last time we had an exchange. I have never promised work, we provide a service, we are not an agency.

We submitted your daughter to an assortment of opportunities. If you would have logged into her account like you are supposed to she might have gotten more out of our service.

Blog your heart out, make sure to get your facts in order. You can be held accountable for slanderous comments. No, I'm not an attorney nor have I ever claimed to be. I'm not an attorney and OST is not an agency, got that?

In the meantime, you should know sitting on your Ab Roller will not do your gut any good. You need to do the sit ups if you want results.

Thank you and as I said before you have a very beautiful daughter, don't turn you back on her. She has potential!

Tony Montana:
I love litigation. You are right. You are not an attorney. Therefore, you should talk like one and suggest litigation. Tell you people to stop taking money out of my wife's account. This is the end of the story.

Anthony Toma wrote:

Are the blogs coming down? If not, then I disagree that this is the end of the story.

From: Fred Nance Jr.

Nothing coming down. Everything I have written is a fact. Do what you think you need to do, but in the meantime answering my email acknowledges your receipt of my request to stop taking money from my wife's account.

Anthony Toma wrote:

Have her fax a letter to 248 816 7910 as both of you were instructed more than once and the charges will stop.
Twisted fact is what you wrote.
Good Luck Freddy Jr., I'm waiting on the fax from your wife.

Tony:

I have not been instructed to do anything. I think you need to get your facts straight. I am posting our dialogue through emails on my blogs. This is the end of our story unless you want to pursue your threats of litigation against me.
Anthony Toma wrote:

You really are an idiot. I never threatened you in any way. My opinion is that you could care less about your daughter and you aren't even married to the woman you claim to be your wife.

You don't even share the same last name. You can post all the slanderous comments you want. In the end OST has kept up its end of any agreement we ever made to the woman you claim to be your with and her daughter.

Too bad you dismissed every atemp made by the good people at One Source Talent. Enjoy the rest of year.

I tried everything to make you happy, but nothing will ever make you happy.

Tony:

What does my marriage have to do with the issues? This statement proves your research sources and statements against me are ludicrous and nefarious. My wife's name is Darlene Bouyer-Nance. Kristina is my step-daughter. Do you want to say something demeaning and disrespectful about Kristina? You mirror your company for sure. There is no integrity or honesty with you or your company. You just proved that here. You need to build on your vocabulary.

Anthony Toma wrote:
You have way too much time on your hands. Oh I got it... why don't you help me expand my vocabulary? If that's not your thing, maybe you can teach me how to extort companies by posting blogs. What do you say? It seems to work for you pretty well, heck! I even fell for it.

I bet if I dig a little more I'll find others that have been victimized by your blogs.

Tony:

Keep digging. What you will find is a search for truth. Truth seems to evade us because of our belief in pluralism, relativism, pragmatism, extentialism, secularism, etc. I am an advocate for the socially disenfranchised and disadvantaged. What happens to me, happens to many others in our society. I am not an island sitting alone. This is why I alert the public. Informing them there is a way to address your issues without violence and mayhem.

I am not trying or attempting to demean you and others who burden our society with the glamour of one size fits all. For inquiry of truth, a scientific method must be used. This scientific method is based upon a combination of knowledge, which has 2 elements induction and deduction. Induction is observing, viewing, measuring, seeing and hearing, checking out the particulars. Deduction is the application of formal laws of logic and coherency to those particular pieces of investigation. This is what I do.

Therefore, when I encounter situations that negatively impact me or our society, I address them. Some people do not know how to address them. Therefore, they get no redress. You chose to use a word like "extort". I think that was a poor choice. What happens with entities who understand their wrongs is that they compromise and if there is error, they error on the side of "do no harm." These entities arise from the ashes with integrity, honor and truth. In this manner of dialogue and discussion, you agree to disagree.
I forgot to add that you did not fall for anything. Your integrity and honesty surfaced. Did this scare you? Sometimes who we really are fascinates us. Sometimes we find that we are not hallucinating; we are not schizophrenic. We find that we are able to feel someone else's pain.
 15th of Jan, 2009 by   scorps -2 Votes
I totally agree with people who think this is a scam. people, do not gt caught in this scam. Do not even respond to their call the first time you receive. They called me for my son, and said they were interested in him. When I asked how did they get to know about my son, they answered were from internet (Hellooooo??). I believe they got it from other agency's website where I had submitted my son's photos. Still my wife and I took our son for the interview. As others have written, we were asked to sit in one big room with many chair showing a movie "the devil wears prada" (to brainwash and impress their may-be-clients like me??). Then Director came and gave marketing speech about how much money one can spend on photographers, sending photos to all agencies, etc. My wife and I looked at each other sensing something was fishy here. Director must have sensed that we both had doubts about him and his agency, so he later never had eye contact with us.
Later, they called us in room, took photo with some stupid!!! smalll point-n-shoot camera. Come on, you are agency, correct? You should know what photography should be. I am a photographer myself and have all professional DSLR equipments, so I knew something here sure was going wrong.
Then they called in other room, and asked some stupid questions. One question just pissed me off. He asked "DOES ANYONE ELSE FROM YOUR FAMILY OR FRIENDS KNOW THAT YOU HAVE COME HERE FOR INTERVIEW?" Now, why on earth anyone would ask such question? Are they criminals that they don't want any proof that we visited them??????? Then he said my son is very good and they would be interested in second interview. When I asked what makes them special compared to other agency, he could not answer. But in the talk, he mentioned that I might have to pay them 39.95 a month to enroll with them. (ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU THINK I AM BORN YESTERDAY? ) No agency charges upfront fees. A genuine agency would charge 10-15% of commison when you get assignments. That's all!
So, the moral of the story is: BEWARE... do not believe this agency. It is a big fraud and BBB should do something about it...
 23rd of Jan, 2009 by   Tommy -1 Votes
Quote from their website: One Source Talent One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)

One Source Talent is a service for the fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent maintains an interactive database of models, actors and clients looking to fulfill creative requests and needs. The goal of One Source Talent is to create cost-effective, working relationships between talent and clients via its interactive network.One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) Created in 2003 by Anthony Toma, One Source Talent has quickly found success in an extremely competitive industry previously dominated by a select few. With the opening of its One Source Talent's Los Angeles office, One Source Talent has quickly expanded to seven offices in less than five years of operation. Additional offices can be found in; Detroit (Headquarters); San Diego; New York; Chicago; Miami; and Phoenix. One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)

With One Source Talent's unique business structure, advanced technology and a dedicated staff, One Source Talent is quickly changing how the modeling and acting worlds conduct business. One Source Talent is a service for the fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent maintains an interactive database of models, actors and clients looking to fulfill creative requests and needs. The goal of One Source Talent is to create cost-effective, working relationships between talent and clients via its interactive network. One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)

One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) Created in 2003 by Anthony Toma, One Source Talent has quickly found success in an extremely competitive industry previously dominated by a select few. With the opening of its One Source Talent's Los Angeles office, One Source Talent has quickly expanded to seven offices in less than five years of operation. Additional offices can be found in; Detroit (Headquarters); San Diego; New York; Chicago; Miami; and Phoenix.With One Source Talent's unique business structure, advanced technology and a dedicated staff, One Source Talent is quickly changing how the modeling and acting worlds conduct business. One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)

From onesourcetalent.com
One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) Quote from their website: One Source Talent

With One Source Talent's unique business structure, advanced technology and a dedicated staff, One Source Talent is quickly changing how the modeling and acting worlds conduct business. One Source Talent is a service for the fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent maintains an interactive database of models, One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) actors and clients looking to fulfill creative requests and needs. The goal of One Source Talent is to create cost-effective, working relationships between talent and clients via its interactive network. One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)

One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)
 26th of Jan, 2009 by   Lance 0 Votes
One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com) One Source Talent (onesourcetalent.com)
 28th of Jan, 2009 by   soldiers girl 0 Votes
Im from Arizona and I submitted my picture to OST never modeling or acting EVER and the next day I got "THE PHONE CALL" that is so imfamous. I have an interveiew Thursday at 7pm. After reading these FORUMS I am NOT going to this audition.

Looking up OST scam forums have been on my mind all damn day. Aint gunna happen.

Thnx guys!
 30th of Jan, 2009 by   Kelly T. 0 Votes
Fred Nance Jr.: in response to One Source Talent

I would like to thank you for your comments. I believe that you saved my husband and I a lot of money, time and dissapointment. I would like to add that I believe the best recourse for you would be to contact your state Attorney General. This is just a suggestion. I do know that it will take some time and probably a few more letters!!! Good Luck!

Many Thanks -
Kelly T.
Michigan
 11th of Feb, 2009 by   Smartnottobescammed -1 Votes
One Source Talent is a complete scam. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY! Today I went on my "2nd Interview" at the NYC office with Temur. He was very friendly until I told him I did not want to pay the $495 "processing fee" and he turned into a complete jerk. DO NOT LET THESE PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. They are NOT a legit agency and will try to intimidate you. NEVER give an agency money. NEVER submit yourself- and if they do find you and call you in, do NOT let them waste your time. Temur said OVER AND OVER that he didn't want his time to be wasted, but that's all he did with mine. Not only did he make me wait for 45 minutes before he fed me a pack of lies, he treated me horribly.
The website may be pretty, but their business is NOT. It's a dirty dirty lie.
 12th of Feb, 2009 by   GLL 0 Votes
I AM HORRIFIED WITH THIS PEOPLE AT ONE SOURCE TALENT...HOW CAN A PLACE LIKE THIS CAN TAKE SO MUCH MONEY FROM US...I AM EMBARRASS AND SORRY TO TELL YOU MY STORY...I AM A STAY HOME FOSTER MOTHER...I HAVE ONE BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER AND ONE BIOLOGICAL SON BUT MANY FOSTER KIDS IN MY LIFE...SOMETIME 4 OR LESS AT ONE TIME PLUS MY KIDS...I DROVE MORE THAN AN HOUR TO BEVERLY HILLS TO THE AGENCY AND YES THEY GAVE US THE SECOND APPOINTMENT AND THEY ASKED FOR MORE THAN $500.00 ONE TIME FEE AND THE THIRD APPOINTMENT THEY ASKED FOR MORE THAN 600.00 FOR THE PICTURES (NOT PROFESSIONAL DONE, LIKE THEY SAID) AND 39.95 MONTHLY FOR THE WEBSITE...YES I BELIEVED THAT THIS WAS A BUSINESS AND THAT NO ONE WORKS FOR FREE...BUT I NEVER HEAR FORM THEM AGAIN, YET THE AUTOMATIC WITHDRAW WAS ALWAYS ON TIME UNTIL I FOUND THIS PLACE...I WAS STILL THINKING THAT THE HOLLYWOOD INDUSTRY WAS DIFFICULT AND THAT I SHOULD CONTINUE WITH THEM UNTIL THEY GOT SOMETHING FOR MY DAUGHTER...I JUST CALLED MY BANK AND CANCEL THEM OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT. I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THEM OUT OF BUSINESS VERY SOON. I HOPE THE NEXT PERSON IS SAVE FROM THEM…
 21st of Mar, 2009 by   suga b 0 Votes
JUST LIKE A LOT OF THE OTHER POSTS ON HERE ABOUT OST, I SENT PHOTO'S OF MYSELF AND OF MY BOYFRIEND. I WANTED TO MODEL AND HE WANTED TO ACT. THEY CALLED US BACK THE VERY NEXT DAY TO SET UP AN INTERVIEW. THEY TOLD ME TO WEAR TRENDY "FITTING" CLOTHES AND FOR HIM TO DRESS CASUAL. I ASKED WOULD THIS COST US ANY MONEY BECAUSE ITS ALREADY FAR ENOUGH TO DRIVE OUT TO BEVERLY HILLS. THEY TOLD ME NO. WE COULD NOT KEEP THE APPOINTMENT SO THE DAY BEFORE IT WE CALLED TO RESCHEDULE IT FOR THE FOLLOWING WEEK. THEY TOLD US THAT THEY DON'T BOOK THAT FAR IN ADVANCE BECAUSE BY THEN THEY MAY NOT NEED ANYMORE TALENT TO WORK WITH. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ODD, BECAUSE AN AGENCY SHOULD WANT TO WORK WITH AS MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF TALENT POSSIBLE, RIGHT? WELL ANYWAY WE HAD TO END UP CANCELING THE FIRST INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT. WE WERE KINDA BUMMED OUT. THE GUY ON THE PHONE SEEMED TO BE NICE AND HONEST. I ASKED HIM WHAT IF I WERE TO CALL BACK LATER ON IN THE WEEK TO SEE IF WE CAN RESCHEDULE ANOTHER INTERVIEW. HE SAID I COULD TRY BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW IF THEY WILL BE DOING MORE INTERVIEWS. AS IF THEY REALLY WANTED US TO KEEP OUR FIRST APPOINTMENT, BUT WE COULD NOT. LATER ON THIS WEEK WE WERE SUPPOSED TO CALL BACK BUT WE FORGOT. EVEN THOUGH WE FORGOT TO CALL THEM, THEY CALLED US BACK. I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR THAT THEY WANTED US THAT BADLY. SO WE GOT A NEW INVITE NUMBER AND I TOLD THE MAN THAT WE ALREADY HAD THE ADDRESS. THINKING WE WERE ALL SET I COULDN'T FIND THE PAPER I WROTE THE ADDRESS ON AT FIRST. SO I GOOGLED THEM. WHOA!!! AS I TYPED IN ONE SOURCE TALENT THE SCAMS PAGE SHOWS UP AS WELL. I READ ALL THESE COMMENTS AND I'M THINKING, I'M NOT GOING NO WHERE NEAR THEIR OFFICE TOMORROW. IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF GAS AND A WASTE OF TIME. AND WE SURE AS HECK DON'T HAVE $600 TO THROW AROUND! SO I THANK YOU ALL FOR THIS SITE, YOU MAY HAVE JUST SAVED MY CAR NOTE MONEY. I AGREE THAT NO AGENCY SHOULD CHARGE YOU ANYTHING UP FRONT. THEY SHOULD GET PAID WHEN YOU GET PAID. WHY PAY RENT FOR A HOUSE YOU NEVER SLEEP IN? WHY PAY ANYBODY ANYTHING TO DO SOMETHING FOR YOU THAT THEY HAVEN'T DONE WITH NO GUARANTEES THAT THEY WILL DO IT? OST IS CRAZY AND THEY NEED PEOPLE WHO ARE EVEN CRAZIER JUST TO STAY IN BUSINESS. WITH THE WAY OUR ECONOMY IS RIGHT NOW THEY SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.
 26th of Mar, 2009 by   Art 0 Votes
Confirmed location where they are cheating now:
Location of open call: (This is our LA office)
8383 Wilshire Boulevard
Suite 220
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Location: On the corner of Gale and Wilshire Blvd. Parking is available off of Gale St behind the building.
They changed Suite !!!
They are in the suite on the same floor but where the music is there is a gay guy and girl and there is loud music there.
On the second interview they asked my girlfriend to pay $500 just to take pictures and she had already pictures of her.
The phone number to the office is (323) 657-2220
Parking is available off of Gale St behind the building.
Parking will cost from $7-$20 depending upon how long you are parked. We do not validate parking! There is also parking along side the street but spots are limited.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   JuJu 0 Votes
Wow - thanks Fred Nance and everyone else for having the courage to post. Please do not be embarassed for having been scammed - that is the nature of a scam, to fool as many people as possible. The only way it stops is for people to share their experiences with others and force the company to either straighten up and fly right or close its doors. I, too, received a call and was surprised since I hadn't even had a chance to submit a photo (!) I was told "Jessica" was the manager and all that jazz. I'm so happy I read this page and, again, that you all had the courage and concern about others to share. In this horrible economy nobody has money to throw away and anyone who tries to scam people on this level -- well they should be ashamed. But they are not ashamed. They are living good, filet mignon, the finest of wines, huge homes in the hills -- living off of people's hard-earned money. How infuriating it must be to have someone snatch your money out of your account like that. I totally believe it, too and I am not going to my appointment tonight. Thank you so much!

-- Chicago
 10th of Apr, 2009 by   Jenn 0 Votes
It's funny that they conduct their meetings after 5pm. I could be wrong, but most businesses are closed at 5pm.

How to Hire a Real Estate Agent