logo

Business / Personal Loan Offer
Apply urgent loan offer
3. (37 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
4. (56 mins ago)
Silver dollars

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Omega Auto Glass, Chandler, Tempe, Tucson, Arizona Complaints & Reviews - Rude, threatening solicitation

Omega Auto Glass Contacts & Informations

135 E. Chilton Dr. Chandler, AZ 85255
Chandler, Tempe, Tucson, Arizona
Phone: 480-838-2256
omegaautoglass.com
We received a knock on our door last night from a person who represented Omega Auto Glass. He refused to properly identify himself, document a local business license in Tucson and became angry when we didn't invite him into the house. He claimed that he was only giving away "free" windshields and that doesn't require licensing. His was very dirty and dressed poorly and eventually provided a business card with his name handwritten as identification.

The problem is that he was very rude claiming that he wasn't concerned about me because "God was on his side" and that "I needed God". When I asked how he had knowledge of my relationship with God or what that had to do with my inviting him (unidentified and uninvited) into my house, he walked off. With some insistence I called him back and he provided the business card claiming he was a subcontractor to Omega. I had no way to tell if he was authentic or simply a grifter. We have had several neighborhood burglaries within the last month.

I contacted the office of Omega in Chandler and they flatly refused to let me talk to any of the owners or contacts listed with the BBB. They offered to have a manager return my call and the manager has not yet returned the call. I find it patently offensive when people who could be a threat expect to invade our home unidentified and additionally assume that they have an inside track with God that excludes everyone outside their particular sect. Online I have found several complaints of bad attitudes and bad service from this company. I shouldn't be surprised that they hide behind religion in order to gain the trust of potential victims.
Comments United States Car Service Centers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

16th of Mar, 2010 by   glideraz 0 Votes
as the owner o fan autoglass shop thank you for being strong with these people they are the worst in the industry and if everyone was as strong as you this type of company would eventully go away
 17th of Jun, 2010 by   JG23 0 Votes
I am the manager of the Tucson area and I just read your complaint. I would like to apologize that one of my reps acted in that manor. I would like you to get back with me with this reps name so I can discipline him appropriately. I manage 20 guys and most have an outstanding attitude. I don't want people like this working with my company. Thank you very for sharing this with me. I can be reached @ jgregory1977@gmail.com or 480-369-8063. Josh Gregory.
 8th of Jan, 2011 by   mykvan67 0 Votes
your an old fart who should get over it and die. dont you see why the kids dont visit. myk v
 15th of Feb, 2011 by   pissedofff1 0 Votes
this company sucks!!! I also have had problems they replaced my windsheild never gave me my 50$ rebate that was suppose to be deliverd at time of install.not only that i had to call them back two days later because the windsheild started to have pits allover it like it was driven thru a sandblaster... and was the wrong windsheild to begin with.so they came out to replace the windsheild.. this time it was the correct glass ..but they charged my ins. company for a new windsheild assholes!!! which was installed wrong and i had to have it replaced again!!! it sounded like i was in a flight simulator the wind from outside when you drove would come thru whear they were suppose to seal it..what a bunch of asses. this company should be sued..when i called to complain again they refused to let me talk to the owner or management. i have never recived a call from them... they still come by every few months pokeing around my cars trying to sell me a windsheild.. when i tell the agent to have thear company call me i get no response.. dont deal with omega it will cost you and your ins. more many for shity product and service.
 26th of May, 2011 by   goawayplease 0 Votes
Josh and gabrial from Omega auto glass came to my door on May 26, 2011. Josh had been here before and I informed him that I didn't want the companies services. He shows up again with his partner Gabriel .This time he leans on my wall and puts his foot on my wall and knocks some stucco off! Josh further told me that my window had a crack in it the size of a "disco ball that was in the line of vision". Factually the window has a small ding on the lower left side of the windsheild, which IS not interfering with seeing the road.He then demanded to know why I haven't had my windsheild changed. After that comment I told him to leave my property. As they were walking away I could hear their conversaion which was to the effect of what my problem was and that he was only trying to "help" me. First if you're going to try and get someone's business don't dress inappriopriately, don't lean on their walls, and further don't demand answers to questions that are none of your business.Further more Ifelt that they were rude. I DO NOT want any more auto glass people coming to my door and trying to "sell" me a product, nor do I want them looking in my vehicle. In addition my community plainly states NO SOLICITING!
 9th of May, 2012 by   Omega Auto GLass are Scammers! 0 Votes
These people are scammers! Matthew Wallace came to my door telling me he could fix the crack in my windsheild... I had just got back from picking my kids up from school... and there WAS NO crack in my windsheild. This liar actually BROKE my windsheild so I would give him my insurance info... are YOU KIDDING ME? Then.. i called the company and have talked to several people who now everytime i call they are "Not in the office" and NO ONE will return calls! They are running an insurance SCAM! I contacted the BBB and I am going to write a letter to every insurance company I can think of. Now after reading all the horrible things about this businessw.. I dont want THEM to put on a new windsheild... I want the money for someone ELSE to do it! Liars! Scammers!
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   Robert Lefevre 0 Votes
I work for this company and have for 3 years. All your complaints have to do with the reps and not the company itself. It's a wonderful company and has helped me out in more ways then I can count. U need to quit judging the company by its reps. Would u say a restaurant sucked because the waiter gave u bad service. Come on people quit this B. S. lets b real.
Robert LeFevre