logo

fake document
Buy High-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards
3. (15 mins ago)
ken hiner
Travel Visa, Passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates Specialist
4. (17 mins ago)

Old Country Buffet

Posted:    Fred

Don't eat there

Old Country Buffet
Be aware! their service is louzy, many of their foods are under cooked, some of their foods are cold that should be hot. Also, if you complain about some thing, they won't listen to you! it's possibly the worst restaurant in the entire united states. it's better to go to a place like applebys, where they have good food and they listen to what you have to say. think about it, why do you think that so many of their restaurants have shut down? my friend and i had a bad experience at their restaurant. they did not want to listen to our complaint that their roast beef was as tough as an old cow! think about going any where else except old country buffet!
Comments United States Restaurants & Bars
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of Oct, 2009 by   nasty table 0 Votes
i went to ald contry buffet with my kids and i was wating my turn to be seated, There was a emty table i ask the mananger if i could seat there he told me that there were people in front of me that needed to be seated first i told him ok so i went to the rest room and went i came out the people that was satnding behind me was seating on the table the i ask him and the people that were waiting were in the waiting area i ask the mananger what was going on he told me well you went to the bathroom and i told him well you guys told me that the waiting was 10 min. After that he waned me to seat in a dirty table i told him no and he got an attitud with me. I ask them for my money back and i left the restaurant i will never go to any of their restaurant again
 10th of Nov, 2010 by   DocB 0 Votes
I've been to three Old Country Buffet restaurants in 3 states. The one I visited in my home state of NJ was by far the worst. The food was average, though not kept hot enough to be safe. My issue, however, is with the mens' room. The condition of the restroom was absolutely deplorable. Someone had shat upon the seat of the handicapped toilet and someone (else?) smeared excrement on the front of the bowl in the other stall. The offending matter had clearly been deposited some time before my visit to the bathroom, indicating a lack of regular restroom cleaning... The restaurant will not return phone calls, and so far, corporate HQ has not addressed the issue, either. I'm used to defiled restrooms in certain chain discount stores... but in a restaurant?
 1st of Dec, 2010 by   KLJanton 0 Votes
I was appalled with the Old Country Buffet breakfast at the Deptford, NJ location. Everything was dried out. Ham was dry, pancakes were hard and cold, waffles were burnt and crispy, and I picked up a chocolate chip muffin and it broke up all over the table. Eggs were cold and hard from being left out way past their time. Bacon was over cooked and poor selection of fruit. I paid $15.15 for 2 breakfasts with drinks and I paid too much for what I could eat. I wanted a cinnanim bun but there were 3 left that were cold and hard. I asked our waitress if they were bringing out more and she said they were. We waited almost 1/2 hour and finally asked the manager, who snapped at my husband saying "I can't make them cook any faster then their cooking!" We have gone there for dinner on occasion and it wasn't so bad, but lately I have noticed the restaurant going downhill with the quality of food and the service. The Health Department should check on them because the place is dirty. We will not be returning there any time soon!
 5th of Jan, 2014 by   Inconsiderate 0 Votes
It is January 5, 2014 and I had to hurry and get my food before I wanted to at an Old Country Buffet. They closed at 2:00 p.m. due to "weather"! There were snow flurries outside-the roads were only wet-not snow covered and slippery. Not bad weather!!!
I detest someone from corporate closing the restaurants when the weather isn't bad! They should allow the local restaurant management to make that decision based on the weather outside the local restaurant. Some of my food was cold and they say they have steak-but they didn't have any and weren't going to cook any when I wanted some and was there!
There were more people that expressed their disappointment to me when I was at the restaurant. They didn't like being rushed to get their food!!!
I hope corporate improves their decision making because this is the second time this happened!! There were many out side the door with me last time when we wanted to eat and corporate decided to close the restaurant! It was during regular hours!!!
Instead of having a good taste in my mouth it leaves a bad taste for the restaurant!!!
 29th of Mar, 2014 by   The Happy Cooker 0 Votes
We visited Old Country Buffet in Lynnwood Washington today, on SW 200th Street. We were VERY offended when the bus person came to our table and took the cup of hot tea that my wife was drinking right out of her hands, she also took my half full glass of milk, She told us that we should have paid extra for our drinks. We were NOT informed at the cash register that drinks were extra. We would have paid extra if we were informed about this hidden charge. GOOD customer service would have been, "Please remember to pay for your drinks next time, I'll let you finish your drinks this time, enjoy your meal"... This was VERY RUDE... There are plenty more restaurants in the area who care about their customers and customer satisfaction...

Birthday Freebies!