logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
rootandroid.com
Rude and negative emails from this company
2. (24 mins ago)
Sears / Craftsman riding lawnmower
Lawn mower will just stop running
3. (39 mins ago)

Posted:    lopopholes

Fixed Rigged

Ohio Lottery
Ohio
Ask any Ohio Lottery retailer how many claims forms they have filled out for a PICK 4 winner. I only know of one of the many I have asked. It's obvious that they rig the balls/machine so that a combination with a low payout comes up. There is a 5 minute gap between the time you can play the numbers and the balls are drawn. That is plenty of time for their computer operators to analyze and sort all combinations played and adjust the balls/machine accordingly. For example, if a lot of people played 1234, all they have to do is rig it so that 4 does not appear in the last position and they save a whole lot of money in payouts. The computer can tell which combinations were not played and have the lowest box payout, then the machine/balls can be rigged to that number. I would guess that all games are done like this as I know many people who play the lottery and no one knows anyone who has won a PICK 4 straight.
I seriously doubt that there is a midday drawing since it is not televised anymore.
Don't play Ohio Lottery games!
Comments United States Lottery Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Oct, 2011 by   disappointedinscustomer 0 Votes
I wonder if the lottery is rigged, I have been playing the same numbers plus a quick pick twice a week for over five years, I have won twice, a free ticket and seven dollars. So if I do the math, I have played four tickets a week for five years and two months. That is is 1076 times I have played. The Ohio Lottery boasts that they payout 60% of the earnings to winners. My overal average of winning is .0018587361%. Is it rigged who knows, but think of it this way. Why is there a four hour time period between the drawing and the time you cannot purchase a ticket? The lottery is a money maker that was supposed to be for helping education. The education system in Ohio has plummeted financially, the lottery was supposed to prevent that from happening. Money from lottery goes into a general fund and is used for many other things other than education. It is a voluntary tax, that every one with a dream of hitting it big pays to include myself that is nothing more than a dream. It also a dream that Lottery money was going to keep our schools functioning, try to find a school that still has free sports or a band.
 12th of Oct, 2011 by   disappointedinscustomer 0 Votes
Add a kicker to increase your winnings! Please Play Responsibly
 21st of Dec, 2013 by   Whys 0 Votes
The Ohio Lpttery Classic Lpttery id fixed for sure . Had a certain person tell me that from the lottery ! Show us the live show not a video and lets have a live audience there to watch all the drawings also ! It is our money that we are using to make them rich !!
 10th of Feb, 2014 by   Kyle Kraning 0 Votes
I buy a few lottery tickets every couple of weeks at a particular gas station in Columbus, Ohio. For a few years I have noticed they don't always tear away or scan that particular ticket I just purchased. I have told friends that I feel they are pre-scanning tickets & handing losers out to customers. Is this possible? Tonight I received a 000 ticket off a $10 real & it felt funny again. It was a loser of course & have never won a dime at this particular store. I purchased this ticket way late & tomorrow morning I'm going back for the same ticket & buying the same one. There is no way they sold another of this kind so close to closeing. If it is ever a few numbers away from 000 what should I do?
 15th of Mar, 2014 by   jCSN 0 Votes
I just bought $50.00 in instant lottery tickets Again!! Won $4.00!! This is totally rigged!! I cant tell you how many times I have done this! If you win an instant - you Are lucky!! Maybe a dollar or two. It is bullshit! It didnt always use to be this way. Now it is all a sham. What really pisses me off is the fact that Ohio has closed all the little internet cafes down - why - because you could actually win something!!

You may not always win but you do WIN sometimes - more so in these places and Ohio officials cant stand it! They tell you that these little cafes are rip offs, but they are not as bad as the lottery or the so called casinos that they have put in place. People - go - see the difference!! The Ohio Lottery and these casinos pay you nothing. The internet cafes pay you something and they do not want that...The instant lottery tickets are so lame its pathetic.

Ohio people wake up!! Fight these idiots and let us gamble where we want. Atleast we can win something once in awhile! Not at their casinos or racinos or their lottery!
 8th of May, 2014 by   Mike Reno 0 Votes
For the last 4 months I have played 10 lines($10) on each drawing of classic lotto. This is well over $400 dollars with no winners. Not even a $2 winner. How can this be? Is the lottery fixed? Who polices the lottery, the Ohio attorney generals office? Odds of winning any prize is 1 in 54. I enjoy playing but come on!
 4th of Jun, 2014 by   LPW +1 Votes
The last winner of the Ohio Classic Lotto was December 7, 2011(that's right, YEARS ago). I've been playing it for weeks now, choosing my own numbers using the law of probabilities. Sure enough, I didn't match a single digit at all with the 5 dollars I spent. I honestly didn't realize that the classic lotto drawings weren't aired until tonight...(How convenient for them to avoid showing a live broadcast!!) I'm done with this b.s... it's a damn same when you have a greater chance of winning a multi-state jackpot, verses a statewide drawing...
 18th of Jun, 2014 by   ohiolotteryisascam 0 Votes
I think they are on to something and I definitely think the Ohio Lpttery has been compromised by a very powerful organization that is using it to bleed the people out of the little money they have. They are trying to eliminate disposable income and they are doing it through the lottery and many other things as well. (Gas)

Consumer Fraud in Health Care