logo

Greens Technology
Fraud Training Ceneter
3. (1 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
4. (2 mins ago)
Dallas Housing Authority
Arbitrary denial of public housing
5. (30 mins ago)
Club Pogo
Unable to play pogo games

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Ocwen Loan, Orlando, Florida Complaints & Reviews - stop payiny my property taxes and raised my loan payment

OCWEN Contacts & Informations

Ocwen Loan

Posted: 2011-03-31 by    dynadeb

stop payiny my property taxes and raised my loan payment

ocwen loan
Orlando, Florida
Phone: ocwen.com
I have had my mortgage with ocwen since 2005 my agreement has always been 724.00 taxes an insurances included monthly, , recently I learned ocwen has not made a tax payment since 2009 and my payment is now 779.00 a month they also refuse to modified my loan, ocwen is the worst of all mortgage comp. to try and work with I have owned my home for 23 years an they are not winning with this one they have made so many mistakes on my account an refuse to correct it even after I fax and mail proof they still give me some sorry excuse. what do I do? I have done but all have a nervous breakdown.
Comments United States Loans
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of Oct, 2014 by   John Caro 0 Votes
I am now fighting with the insurance dept to get them to pay my flood insurance. I paid them in my escrow account but they have withheld the money. My flood insurance is over 1500 dollars a year but could go as high as 20, 000 a year if canceled. They told me it was paid, then sent me a letter saying it was not. The monkeys in India won't take information over the phone and they can't make their fax work. These people don't deserve to be in business..

Protect Yourself from Cell Phone Spying