logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (25 mins ago)
Yupptv.com
Next month charges before current month membership expiration
2. (46 mins ago)
Home Depot Stainmaster carpet
"StainEasy" carpet
3. (1 hr 25 mins ago)
SammyDress.com
Didn't receive my order!!!
4. (1 hr 37 mins ago)
GarciniaCambogiaburn.com
Company fooled me and my order hasn’t been provided
5. (1 hr 38 mins ago)

Posted: 2011-07-28 by    Angelicarius

Unable to login - OTP request

Malaysia
ocbc.com.my
I got problem to login to the internet banking provided by the bank. Since they require OTP (one-time-password) to login, at first it was okay for me. I received OTP by sms but few months after I changed my phone number, I'm unable to login because I didn't update the phone number in the internet. I called their service center, and they asked me to walk in to any branches, fill up form to update phone number and submit to them. Why is it so hard to request for OTP? Even to get a token, I also need to fill up the form. I really need to login to my account at this time but unable to do that because of the dumb process made by them.

I said fuck u dumb ass - OCBC son of bitch!!! Lastly, I took out all my money from the ATM (instead of online transfer), bank in all the money to other account with Maybank, and use their more user friendly internet banking!!!
Comments Malaysia Banks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

21st of Oct, 2011 by   tt84 0 Votes
Gosh are you an idiot? If its so easy to change the OTP, then whats the point of having one? Didnt you know you can just update it via the ATM Machine? That is what every local banks are doing. Foreign banks are worst. They dont allow you to update using their ATM Machine. Change of OTP number is only allowed by visiting a branch. If you are not educated, dont bother using internet banking..

Doctors Warn Against Swine Flu Vaccine