NuVet

Posted:

worthless

3.25
NuVet
Nuvet plus did absolutely nothing for my dogs, the fatty tumors kept growing until one needed surgery. They second one had to be euthanized for a cancerous tumor. When I requested my money back they refused. The guarantee means NOTHING!

Complaint comments Comments (10) Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

4th of Apr, 2011 by    0 Votes
Sorry to hear about your loss. My dogs fatty tumors have been shrinking sense about a month after useing the NuVet Product. I swear by the product and so does my dog. Nothing can work every time for every animal... As for the guarantee I used it myself before when my old dog passed away, once I got my new dog I started him on it and it has been helping tons with his tumors...
 13th of Mar, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I have had my dog on NuVet for about 60 days and her tumor looks smaller each day. Now I wonder how long will with take for the turmor to completely go away? it is definitely smaller, I am sorry for your loss but sometimes you will never know about some products even with humans.
 24th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
My dog had cancer in her stomach and all thru her mid section. The vet told me to take her home and that she would probably die within 3 months. I have a friend that told me to try NuVet Plus, so I did. Not only did the tumors start to shrink within a month, she is still alive, 1 yr later! She has the energy of a puppy and is in perfect health. My vet is amazed and I am thankful. I am sorry NuVet Plus did not work for your dogs.
 21st of Nov, 2013 by    0 Votes
I've been givimg my dog Nuvet 4 tablets a day for 3 months, so far it seems like Nuvet made his tumors grow faster he had a small tumor at his hind leg witch is now grown about 3times the size and hangs down about 6inches, and he started scrathing to the point it bleeds. I need my dog, he's a service dog for me
can you please help me
Brad
 11th of Oct, 2014 by    0 Votes
Wow...Wow...bow...wow! Tumors you say. Now that's interesting due to the fact that my dog is only 4yrs and had no tumors until above aforementioned product was given to him. He has never wanted to eat the product and most went into the bin. Although I forced him to eat them telling him it was a vitamin "treat", yes that magic word to the pets we love. "Minipopuppy", haha...funny isn't it. But the darn tumors are not a joke. I'm shocked to read these posts involving tumors as I have never encountered this condition in any animal I have shared life with. Until...those (?) wafers and boom! Like out of nowhere he developed a cyst. I never made the correlation until now. He still refuses to eat them unless I make him out of "yes Daddy I love you, I'll eat this damn thing if you will love me back". No more, no way! I don't know what's up with this product but something is going on and someone knows and is not telling.

This could be an autoimmune, over-cleansing or allergic reaction...? I don't agree with any animal testing, even mice, much less MY dog.

I have never given advice on a blog before so I'm not doing so now. What I am saying is; I'm not going to force anything on my pet. I should have known his instinct to not eat them, those, that biscuit thing was spot on.
 3rd of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
I put my yellow lab on Nu Vet a few years ago, she had allergies so bad & nothing helped. She couldn't stop scratching. She also had seizures that were getting worse. (Her food had been changed several times, she was on a premium limited ingredient diet.) After 3 days on Nu Vet, she finally stopped scratching--I was amazed. Three months passed, no seizures & the vet was amazed. (During those three months, I had a kitten that had been through very bad sickness until he no longer had the energy to hold his eyes open very long, or hold his head up. I came home from work expecting to find him dead, the vet didn't expect him to pull through. He got into the free samples that Nu Vet had sent me, ate right through the plastic packaging and ate several dog wafers. He perked up so fast, I know they saved his life.) I was so impressed, I put my other dog on Nu Vet and also the Nu Joint formula because she was having arthritis pain. In less than 2 months, her pain seemed to have vanished. I also had several people I know on Nu Vet, when we all get close to running out---we are frantic to get more. Our pets THRIVE on it & MUST have it!! Many top breeder's give it to their dogs & cats. I never saw Nu Vet advertise that their formula would prevent, cure or shrink tumors. It's nutrition that can HELP protect against nutritional deficiency's like a multi-vitamin & pets definitely need it since most pet foods have been heat-processed until there's not much nutrition left in them.
 25th of Jun, 2015 by    0 Votes
my dog has 4 weeks and 3 days to live. she has been on newvet plus for a week she has more energy and can get on the couch. noticeable change in one tumor I could put half my pinkie finger behind has shrunk. you can see where it used to be based on her fur pattern. my other dog won't touch the wafers, but my dal goes straight to them when I get home. maybe they are not for all dogs, but will keep you posted. first photo you can see how far out the tumor was based upon her fur pattern. second photo is a mammory tumor which the vet did say felt different after 5 days on the product last photo is the end of the mammory tumor which is 18 inches long. sadly her spleen and liver are also involved but I can't see any changes till the next ultrasound.

22nd of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
I bought this because my dog had a tumor and had him on it for two weeks not only did h have more tumors the one grew so big and my dog had to be put to sleep because he couldn't get up and didn't know who I was and I couldn let him suffer I don't know how these pills work and happy for the dogs it worked for it didn't work for mine
 6th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have a puggle who has a severe dust mite allergy. He was chewing his belly and rear until it was raw and scratching all the hair off his neck. We were told by the vet that she had done all she could unless we wanted to put him on medication that could cause cancer or one that would cause diabetes. Those were our options. Then, I found NuVet vitamins online. After reading the ingredients, I ordered a bottle and started giving him two a day. The vet siad it probably wouldn't help but it wouldn't hurt to try them. We were pleased at how much NuVet Plus helped our dog. He still has problems with dust mites but not nearly as severe. He is much more comfortable while taking NuVet and doesn't constantly scratch as much.
 29th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have all four labrador retrievers on NuVet Plus. The results are amazing. I also have two of the four on NuVet DS. Between those two vitamins I have seen a 10 yr. old that only wanted to sleep turn into a running, happy girl. I have seen my 7 yr. old who would not run due to an injury that occurred when he ran into a tree when trying to fetch a ball who would only trot at the most and now he is running and jumping in vehicle which we had to help him in the vehicle before. I have an 8 yr. old spayed female and he 3 yr. old neutered male on NuVet Plus. Their energy too is amazing. It has given the dogs the ingredients that not one dog food that I have tried has done. Truly if the dog foods were good then we would probably not have to give them vitamins. The dog foods are GMO tainted and not properly tested!!! Vets are getting richer by the day!!! I endorse it and I get no kickbacks from the company. I am just a lab lover that wants the best for my dogs!!!

Contact Us