logo

NuVet

Posted: 2011-03-05 by    charliesdad

worthless

NuVet
Nuvet plus did absolutely nothing for my dogs, the fatty tumors kept growing until one needed surgery. They second one had to be euthanized for a cancerous tumor. When I requested my money back they refused. The guarantee means NOTHING!
Comments United States Pets & Animals
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Apr, 2011 by   helpinghands 0 Votes
Sorry to hear about your loss. My dogs fatty tumors have been shrinking sense about a month after useing the NuVet Product. I swear by the product and so does my dog. Nothing can work every time for every animal... As for the guarantee I used it myself before when my old dog passed away, once I got my new dog I started him on it and it has been helping tons with his tumors...
 13th of Mar, 2013 by   Annie T Hunt 0 Votes
I have had my dog on NuVet for about 60 days and her tumor looks smaller each day. Now I wonder how long will with take for the turmor to completely go away? it is definitely smaller, I am sorry for your loss but sometimes you will never know about some products even with humans.
 24th of Oct, 2013 by   ILoveWeims 0 Votes
My dog had cancer in her stomach and all thru her mid section. The vet told me to take her home and that she would probably die within 3 months. I have a friend that told me to try NuVet Plus, so I did. Not only did the tumors start to shrink within a month, she is still alive, 1 yr later! She has the energy of a puppy and is in perfect health. My vet is amazed and I am thankful. I am sorry NuVet Plus did not work for your dogs.
 21st of Nov, 2013 by   Bradley J Trabosh 0 Votes
I've been givimg my dog Nuvet 4 tablets a day for 3 months, so far it seems like Nuvet made his tumors grow faster he had a small tumor at his hind leg witch is now grown about 3times the size and hangs down about 6inches, and he started scrathing to the point it bleeds. I need my dog, he's a service dog for me
can you please help me