logo

ALL EMAIL LOTTERY & OTHER OVERSEASE FUND
FAKE,FRUAD&CHEATTER
2. (6 mins ago)
BMW
winning of lottery 500,000 Pounds, asking personal details and bank account nos.
3. (20 mins ago)

nuvalife

Posted: 2011-01-07 by    chrish1023

wrongful charge

nuvelife.com
do not buy anything from this company!!! i went to buy a product from here because it was cheaper than everywhere else and offered free shipping. unbeknownst to me, i was signing up for some membership that involved a $10 a month charge. of course all of that information is hidden amongst all the other business jargon. anyways, i called in to cancel and get a refund for some of the charges. they agreed to refund 2 charges, which i settled for. then on my next billing statement, they billed me for another $10 charge the same day i cancelled! suffice it to say, nothing you order from this site is worth the hassle and the charges

Comments United States Scam & Fake Checks
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jan, 2011 by   Mrs D Moore 0 Votes
I had planned on placing an order when this complaint indicated that there are hidden charges. I will need to review before I proceed with any order as I only want what I order on the basis of, when I want it, without the hassle of additional charges that are hidden.

Respectfully,
Hoping to be a future customer
 26th of Jan, 2011 by   Mrs D Moore 0 Votes
see last comment
Mrs. D. Moore
 26th of Feb, 2011 by   bobbi80 0 Votes
do not order from site a complete scam! i was charge 9.95 a month from this site and also 9.95 a month from a site related to them.
 11th of Mar, 2011 by   Cindy1234 0 Votes
I want to thank you for taking the time to post your experience. I almost ordered from this site...whew...thanks again!
 23rd of Apr, 2011 by   JBanga 0 Votes
I agree with ALL comments. Referred to this company through Amazon and ordered my product. As a first time customer I received a $5.00 discount. Just received my credit card bill and noticed a charge for $19.95 from nuvalife. Come to find out, you cannot complete your order without signing up for their membership at $19.95/month. How is that a bargain???? You save $5.00 on one order to be charged $19.95/month?????? That is insanity!!! However, that all being said, I will pay MUCH closer attention when placing orders and will start reading the fine print. This really is a scam because when I signed up it was hidden in the writing. I did notice that their website has a big yellow sticker now that shows the membership fee. BUT...don't be deceived, the membership charge is EVERY month!!! Who in their right mind would knowingly pay $20/month for a small discount on their supplements??? BUYER BEWARE!!!
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   Ever On Point 0 Votes
I too ordered from this site NUVALIFE ($5 discount on first product and free shipping) and soon saw the $19.95 charge on my credit card.

I called to find out what the $19.95 was about and they told me it is for the membership to their program so that you can CONTINUE TO GET WHOLESALE PRICES for all of the supplements you may want to order (this is in the language when I purchased - you MUST pay attention) and that you can CANCEL at ANYTIME - not like a contract where you are locked in for a year - so I decided to try it out.

I then ordered about $300 worth of supplements for $65 - and then called up to cancel my membership, which they actually did immediately and without arguement !!!
So I got my initial order ($5 off + free ship)--- for $14 --- second order for $65 ---1 month membership $19.95 = $98.95
...BUT the TOTAL value in stuff I got was over $378.00!!!

Moral of this story... PAY ATTENTION when you make a purchase online! This program might be useful for people who order loads of vitamins and health items each month and want to pay wholesale prices for all of their goods ... for me it was good for two orders of a ton of stuff and then I cancelled.

6th of Jan, 2012 by   PissedinNY 0 Votes
This company is not to be trusted. I ordered thru a website called nutritionland which apparently is
run by nuvalife. In any case after receiving a defective supplement they refuse to return it because it was opened.
How would I have known it was defective if I didn't open it-tried explaining that to them, it's like talking to a wall.
Buyer beware.
 4th of Jan, 2013 by   Nick_22 0 Votes
I agree with everyone who complain against this company "nuvalife"! I got charged $86.80 without even placing an order. When I called them it was very difficult to communicate with the representative because the background noise was too loud I barely could understand that the refund would be back in to my account between 3-5 business days. I didn't authorized that transaction and I never get a conformation number or an e-mail from them, I only see the charges on my banking statement. This company should be shut it down, they don't deserve to be in business.
 21st of Oct, 2013 by   Judy Porter 0 Votes
I too was scammed by this company. I ordered a 15 day free trial of nuvalife for 4.95 shipping, which I paid. I didn't see an agreement about the 15 day free trial started on the day I ordered the nuvalife. I received the product 7 days later which only gave me 8 days to try the product. I called the company when 85.00 was taken out of my bank account for the free trial. That's when I was told the free trial started on the day I ordered it. This is nothing but false advertisement. They made me believe I had 15 days from the day I received it and after that I could cancel if I wanted. I will never order from this company again.
 24th of Jan, 2014 by   nrigler 0 Votes
I ordered a anti-aging free trial for $4.99 and was charged $84.87. I need to cancel. But have no way to cancel. Please help.
 22nd of Sep, 2014 by   tado ercius 0 Votes
OH MY GOSH I do not understand how these people can go to bed at night...I am 80 yrs. OLD and on dialysis and these JERKS will NOT refund my MONEY... DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE FOLKS..THEY ARE A TOTAL.. RIP OFF - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!! TOTAL ...RIP OFF COMPANY... DO NOT DO THIS...
 28th of Sep, 2014 by   disgusted dianna 0 Votes
These people are shameless spineless thieves. I ordered a free trial and was told that $4.95 would cover the expense for trying the product. When I checked my bank account, these creeps had charged me $84.87 for this product, a face cream which may have not been fresh since it smelled like rotting eggs. When I asked for a refund, they said they could not refund me the $84.87 they had stolen from my account. If their product is worthwhile, why do they have to scam people into buying it. I would never use or recommend this product to anyone and definitely not allow these people to gain access to any of your financial information. I understand now why the customer service representative with a fake accent was so rude on the phone. She knows she's scamming people and is defensive. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

4 Ways You Lose From Financial Reform