Nu Era Labs

Posted:

Scammers

Nu Era Labs
I ordered from Nu Era Labs only once. The product I got was not good enough for me and I decided not to order from them anymore. But these scammers continue charging me $50 for the membership every month. I am tired of talking with them and explaining that I don’t need their services anymore.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

18th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
I too ordered Ne Era Labs Sinuprex product in spite of some negative internet posts. I have suffered with chronic sinusitis for 25 years and was beginning to feel that the only "cure" would be to cut my head off!!! So I was desperate enough to take the risk. I got very concerned when they billed me at once and my order didn't come for a very long time. I called customer service and they said they had been backordered and I should have gotten a notice. Anyway it finally came and I took 2 pills immediately and could not believe how much better I felt! Three days in and I knew I would not want to be without this product for very long. My standing order did show up a week later but that was ok with me because I am going to be traveling and was concerned I would be without. So if this is a scam I would say I am really happy to be scammed!!! I did use a credit card that can be canceled if I ever decide not to take this great product anymore .

Contact Us