logo
search

notary, Greenacres, Florida Complaints & Reviews - bad service an Awful experience

notary Contacts & Informations

notary

Posted:

bad service an Awful experience

the ups store
6742 Forest Hill Blvd., Greenacres, FL
Greenacres, Florida
Phone: 56104320025
A few weeks ago I needed a document notarized. I was not in my home area so I asked the owner of a local restaurant in the area I was where I could find a notary public he referred me to the ups store in at 6742 Forest Hill Blvd., Greenacres, FL‎ - (561) 432-0025‎. upon arriving I was trying as fast as possible to get this done and the closest id I had was my military id, you see I’m a soldier in the us army. upon presenting my military id the guy tossed it aside and say he needed my drivers license in the mist of shock I then dug into my wallet gave him my drivers license which he said was expired I took it and showed him the expiration date not the issued date which he taught was the expiration date I said even so I have a military id he said the military id may mean something to u but not to me.

I still wonder if the ups store policy excludes (1) military IDs as forms of identification (2) and if they condone they franchise employees tossing military IDS around because they disrespect other people’s property
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Movement & Delivery
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More notary complaints
notary - No Pay Notary

Comments

21st of Oct, 2009 by    0 Votes

notary - no payment
stephen hammer
Texas

I did a closing for Foxsigning on 8/26/09 in San Angelo, Tx. and have not been paid. the number I have 877-266-6959 has been dc, and the phone number for Allen Mortage in Colorado City AZ has been dc'd as well. Here is there Fed X acct. number 275289108.

How to Buy a Digital Camera