North American Hunting Club

Posted:

Not using Americans

I just recieved a phone call from one of your solicitors and I could not understand but a few words he was saying. The name of the club is North AMERICAN Hunting Club and not the Indian Hunting Club. I am a life member and I do not ask for much but if I recieve a call from you I would like to have someone on the other end of the line who speaks fluent english well enough that an AMERICAN can understand.
I don't like telemarketers and I sure don't like them when you cannot understand them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful?

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been a LIFE member of the North American Hunting Club fm the beginning of it.
about 2008+- they stoped sending the magazine.
they never answered any of my letters.
FYI: I would not join again, they appear to have a MAJOR problen.
spend your money where it will count... THE N R A ...
 16th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am a life member of north american hunting club. I have not recived what they had promised ! the magazines have stop coming ! The products they said I would get to field test only happened one time, and that was some cheap light. I have NOTHING good to say about north american hunting club !! if i had away to get my money BACK and say good by to them i would in a heart beat !!!

North American Hunting Club Logo North American Hunting Club