Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

North American Hunting Club Contacts & Informations

North American Hunting Club

Posted:

Not using Americans

I just recieved a phone call from one of your solicitors and I could not understand but a few words he was saying. The name of the club is North AMERICAN Hunting Club and not the Indian Hunting Club. I am a life member and I do not ask for much but if I recieve a call from you I would like to have someone on the other end of the line who speaks fluent english well enough that an AMERICAN can understand.
I don't like telemarketers and I sure don't like them when you cannot understand them.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Telemarketing
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

23rd of Mar, 2011 by    0 Votes
I have been a LIFE member of the North American Hunting Club fm the beginning of it.
about 2008+- they stoped sending the magazine.
they never answered any of my letters.
FYI: I would not join again, they appear to have a MAJOR problen.
spend your money where it will count... THE N R A ...
 16th of Feb, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am a life member of north american hunting club. I have not recived what they had promised ! the magazines have stop coming ! The products they said I would get to field test only happened one time, and that was some cheap light. I have NOTHING good to say about north american hunting club !! if i had away to get my money BACK and say good by to them i would in a heart beat !!!

Tips How to Save on Moving Costs