logo

BES & Commercial Energy
Mis-sold energy contract & prices
3. (8 mins ago)
black onyx ring
One of the stones fell out on this 4 stone ring. How can I return it and get a replacement?
4. (28 mins ago)
Zazzle Black
charges credit card without authorization
5. (32 mins ago)

norelco.factoryoutletstore.com Contacts & Informations

norelco.factoryoutletstore.com

Posted: 2012-06-13 by    William T

misleading site name

Reasoning; well my reasoning' tells me a factory outlet store of "Norelco" (norelco.factoryoutletstore.com) will sell their replacement blades as cheap as anywhere it is sold. This a just a web store that sells this item at a much higher cost than Amazon or Walgreen s. They will offer a cheap rebate and after you buy a window opens and audio "claim your (bigger rebate) now". Call the 800 number and the operator will tell you no you are not signing up to some buying service, I find she is saying "no not at that second", the yes or no from you comes at the end of the call. So rude to say "no" even with a thanks but I said "no thanks" as I realized with my money and time I was just bent over taking it. I wasn't in the mood for seconds. "Thankyou, good night dear, kiss" roll over and sleep.
Comments United States Retail Stores
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Advice From 1998 - Bottled Water