logo

K.W.S Windows and Conservatories
FAILED TO HONOR OUR GUARANTEE
5. (45 mins ago)
Kimtech.ca
They stop responding emails and our phone calls

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Posted: 2012-02-08 by    ANGRY IN SOUTH FLORIDA

doesn't work/return policy

nono hair removal
Phone: 1-888-525-7580
First of all the product just doesn't work! After spending 3-4 minutes on a 1inch portion of my chest hair, i started smelling a strong burning odor. I would not mind the burning of the hair if the hair actually came off, but it took off maybe 50% of the hair in that square inch! thats it! I tried on my arm and several other places, but alas... I had the same results... crap!
Second, It only took this one day to realize this product was not for me, so I packed it back up and shipped it back a few days later.
They returned my money MINUS the SHIPPING AND HANDLING! They told me had I kept the item for 45 days, then I would have had the refund of the shipping and handling... That makes no sense!

All I wanted was a full refund like the commercial said that I ordered it from. What a rip off! Thats how they ensure they will MAKE MONEY OFF OF EVEYONE!
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Mar, 2012 by   no!no! Team 0 Votes
Hi no!no! customer!

Your issue has been brought to our attention and we are so sorry your experience with no!no! has been less than satisfactory. We would like the opportunity to change that!

Customer service is our top priority, so please send us an email to NoNoCares@trynono.com explaining your situation. Make sure to include your first and last name or order number and a number where we can reach you so that we can access your account. Also, please put “Complaints Board no!no! Customer” in the subject line.

Our first goal is happy customers so we look forward to hearing from you and working with you to make this happen!

Thank you.

The no!no! team
 23rd of Apr, 2012 by   janeway20 0 Votes
I tried to return my No!No! after 1 week, and the representative told me I had to keep it the full time in order to get a refund, he said that was the agreement when the order was placed. So, I kept it, and missed the return date by one week. Needles to say, after 60 days, I wasn't thinking about it till my next credit card statement came. I missed the 60 days by 1 week. They are refusing to take the unit back at all now, even if i pay the return shipping. I asked about the fact that it did not work and that didn't matter either. So, that 60 day triple guarantee crap they put on the t.v. doesn't really matter. The fact is that they didn't care when I wanted to return it after one week. They must bank on the fact that customers are going to forget to return it till it is too late.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   Fozlu Miah 0 Votes
I weasnt very happy with this product. It did not do what it said in the advert. Not only was it flimsy but you could spend a good half hour on any patch and still see no great success.
I emailed them a few days after receipt and complained about my unhappiness, they were very prompt and apologetic and provided me with the retrun address.

I returned this item using Royal Mail and recently on cheking my bank statement i was horrified that they have taken all 3 payments and no refund.
I spoke to them and they said thier systems indicate that they have not received it and consequently i have been charged for full item and there is nothing they can do about this.
 3rd of Jan, 2013 by   nono never again 0 Votes
This company lies and falsely advertises 60 day money-back triple guarantee! If within 60 days you are not satisfied they will: 1. refund of purchase price, 2. refund of shipping and handeling, 3. pay the cost to ship it back. No where on the advertisement in the magazine or when you call to order do they mention that only after 45 days of you keeping the product they will pay the return shipping.
 29th of Mar, 2014 by   Burned! 0 Votes
Here's one for you. I did try it for the period of 45 days and wasn't happy with the results. You need the patience of a saint. I called their customer service line to let them know. They were nice enough and issued an RMA number. I packed up the product to ship it back when I realized, WAIT, HOW do I ship it without having to pay for the shipping? SOOOO, I call them back to ask them and they told me that they had sent Canada Post a request for a label to be sent to me. When I didn't receive a label after a few weeks, I called again. I was told they had no control over how long it took Canada Post to send the label to me. It's been 2 months and NO label. I was assured that no matter when I receive the label, they will accept the product and refund me because I had contacted them after 45 days of use. I have a very strong feeling that Canada Post NEVER got any instructions from them. I have tried calling the customer service number and, get this, "the number is out of order or experiencing technical difficulty." Class action suit? I'm sure there are many others who have not posted here.
 2nd of Oct, 2014 by   Theresa Campbell 0 Votes
I just called customer service to return my No No as it just doesn't work the way they say on TV. The customer service rep was so rude...he insisted that I hadn't used it long enough to get results and that the results weren't instant but required 8 weeks to actually see results!!! He was relentless, condescending, rude, vile...like a high pressured salesman!!!
I have to wait until October 7th in order to get all my of my shipping back but I have the feeling after the conversation I just had with this No No rep that it's going to be like pulling teeth!!!
I am putting on my Facebook wall to all of my friends and family and making it public to NOT buy one of these!!! This is a scam!!!

7 Easy Ways How to Save on Food