logo

TEGA SMITH
DO YOU NEED AN URGENT LOAN CONTACT MARTINKINSLOANFIRM@GMAIL.COM
4. (23 mins ago)
names in details area
need my bank details for money transfer
5. (36 mins ago)

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - terrible site/ horrible customer service

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2012-12-27 by    wastedcash

terrible site/ horrible customer service

nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
Ordered "UGG BOOTS" off of this site stating they were at a discounted rate for the holidays. Boots were ordered on Novermber 26th and stated would be delivered by christmas eve. I received an email a couple days later stating that they had shipped but with an invalid tracking number. Emailed 4 different times to customer service since there is no phone number to contact them at. Customer service rep stated had been shipped just delayed due to holiday season. Asked how I could return them for my money back and she said they do not offer money back JUST CREDIT FOR PURCHASES ON THEIR SITE! The boots finally arrived on December 22nd with the box all damaged. Opened the box and the boots are not UGG at all they are some off brand that I have never heard of and the stitching on the soles was terrible that there were holes in both boots near the toes and the boots bottoms looked and felt like styrofoam. This site is terrible and I hope people read these comments before ordering from them in the future what a waste of money.
Comments United States E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Dec, 2012 by   No More Rack CS 0 Votes
Hi,

Kindly accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. We most certainly assure you that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this matter to the best of our abilities.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your Nomorerack experience is always amazing.
 28th of Dec, 2012 by   MZJLWS 0 Votes
I received a email stating that the Boots I order had been shipped, but yet to receive them...But if I where to receive them I wouldn't dare put them on my foot or a child feet...These are HEARTLESS CRIMINALS behind this SCAM, no telling where they getting these item from, may have puts something in/on the shoes with the intent too ROTTEN my/our FOOT off and I'm sorry but $24 plus dollar isn't worth that...But I shop online pretty often NEVER once did it cross my mind I was about to become a victim of a SCAM...PLEASE stay away from Nomorerack.com Website...

Pigeon Drop Scam