logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (15 mins ago)
vass siding co., aluminum design & Hank
Actualy Extreamly Pleased With Hank & VASS!!!
3. (16 mins ago)
Clark Shoes
Soles fall apart!
4. (22 mins ago)
Attorney Gary Saunders
False Advertisement
5. (58 mins ago)
DirtyPhoneBook
Refuse to remove my phone-number!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NoMoreRack.com Complaints & Reviews - They have no phone number for contacting

NoMoreRack.com Contacts & Informations

NoMoreRack.com

Posted: 2011-06-01 by    Juliaset

They have no phone number for contacting

Nomorerack.com
nomorerack.com
At the end of April, I placed a second order for a cream Liz Claiborne purse. It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated. I contacted customer service, and they responded saying they would look into it. After a week of no updates, I contacted them again. A month after my purchase, a plastic package came. A black purse I didn't recognized was shipped. They had shipped something that I didn't order to me. It has some scratch marks and the handle is bent out of shape. There was no packaging...the purse was just shipped as is in a plastic bag.

I'd emailed them asking for a return label and refund. "Rica" in customer service responded saying that the original bag I'd ordered may not be in stock. (??)

But does not answer my questions. She didn't tell me before that it wasn't in stock so I had the option to cancel the order. I am still trying to resolve this issue.

When I checked my account, the image of the bag I ordered was totally changed/ altered. They now show the black purse instead of the cream one I'd wanted.

DO NOT order from this company. They have no phone number for contacting and it's really hard to get customer service to repond to you properly.
Comments United States Internet Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Nov, 2011 by   Zemi23 0 Votes
Their number is 1-800-538-9798. They're open from 9am-6pm est I believe.
 6th of Dec, 2011 by   liz tohill 0 Votes
Im in newzealand does anyone have a phone number for them in nz?
 14th of Feb, 2012 by   support@nomorerack 0 Votes
Hello,

Marcus here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!
We understand we may not be perfect but we always strive to make things right for our consumers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

If you could please share your username / Nomorerack ID here, we will reach out to you and correct the problem.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Our team is available around the clock and we are always here to help. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Sincerely,
 Marcus.
 24th of Nov, 2012 by   JC White 0 Votes
I ordered from this company the first order was great, the second order was expensive so I thought since the first order was great so would the second order be great. Wrong before I got the second order I placed a third order with great sadness because the shipping company they use USPS left my computer I ordered, they left it outside and I never received it...and they will not send me another one but they said they will refund me the money back with a police report. I asked if they could not use USPS with my third order they said its up to the vendor. Very upset and will never order again with this company they offered nothing.
 3rd of Dec, 2012 by   nalabt 0 Votes
I have mixed reviews here. I am currently dealing with a major problem with NoMoreRack. They sent me an e-mail saying my order had been shipped which means I was billed. Two days later they sent an e-mail saying that the supplier was unable to provide the merchandise. There was also a tracking number in the first e-mail and, when tracked, showed the merchandise was delivered to Colorado Springs, CO but my delivery address was Orlando, FL. None of this makes sense. How can you bill me for product that supposedly the supplier cannot provide and then deliver it to the wrong address? When I tried customer support (via e-mail) they said the order was still being processed. How much mis-information can you possible convey? Don't try calling the 800 customer support line. It's a call center that merely takes your issue and forwards it somewhere and tells you that you should hear from someone in a week?
In fairness to the company, I have order from them multiple times in the past and never had a problem but this one is a serious one and I can't get any answers, only a series of varying stories.
 15th of Dec, 2012 by   elodia r +1 Votes
not buy in nomorerack.com is fraud and haven't customer good, every people there is false
 31st of Dec, 2012 by   Valerie54 0 Votes
I ordered some Christmas items on November 11, 2012. It took a while but I finally got everything but 2 sets of bracelets I had ordered. NUMEROUS emails sent; replies always said they would check into it and let me know. So I would wait each time. NOTHING! Then I would get an email saying the issue had been resolved. I would email again saying it had NOT been resolved. At one point I did get an email stating that UPS had been notified for pick up. Each day I tried to track the package but it was never picked up for delivery. More emails later I finally asked for a phone call. I got an email back saying 'here's our number'. So I called. First, the man was very hard to understand. Then immediately said "oh, I see the problem; The bracelets are sold out.' So he asked if I wanted a credit with nomorerack or credited back to my credit card. I laughed and said there was no way I would order from them again and to credit my card. After more than 20 minutes (and lots of patience) he finally said it was done. I assumed he was new since it took so long. I asked to speak with the manager. GUESS WHAT? He was the manager. OMG NEVER AGAIN!
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   keli7632 +1 Votes
I ordered a tablet $98 & was charged $98 . Meanwhile, 1 day later I found a better deal, locally & asked them to please delete sales from my debit. They did not. Since then they have added another $100 charge to my debit & credit my $98, however they have again added the $98 charge & again added the $100 charge. I've been in contact with them & never, have I ever wanted to hit my head against the wall & scream because none of this makes any sense. And it's like they're totally ignoring what I have to say. I DO no want the tablet & have told them that umpteen times & they still just keep charging it to my acct.. I want my refund(s) & I want them now. If not, their name will be all over FB as an unethical co. that does not listen & just loves to charge you even though you've asked them to cancel many, many, many times. I don't know how much plainer a customer can get do you? I want the refund taken care of today or my atty will be contacting you tomorrow, I've completely had it with your idiotic business!!! Sherry Hartzell
 31st of Mar, 2013 by   Valerie54 0 Votes
When Nomorerack started showing up on my FB page, I made comments each time for people to do research before ordering from them. So guess what they did?? They blocked me from making any more comments!! If they are so great, why would this warning upset them to this degree> So I put a big post on my FB warning people (again) to do their research before ordering from these people! They are, without a doubt, one of the worst companies I have EVER had to deal with!!!
 9th of May, 2013 by   Nathans Mom +1 Votes
I placed an order for a comforter set in February. The sheets were so thin, I've used thicker toilet paper! The comforter was also very cheaply made. I called to ask what to do and was told the first time to ship the product, at my expense, to a place in L.A. by USPS. I was then told I needed to provide a tracking number to receive my money back for the item and the shipping. I explained to them at least 100 times that regular USPS does NOT PROVIDE TRACKING NUMBERS FOR REGULAR MAIL!!! They would not let me send the item back UPS or FedEx. I called again hoping to get another operator. This operator said to send the comforter to an address in N.Y., and yes, regular mail with a tracking number. I needed to ask another question so when I called again, this operator said the other operators were wrong, send it to L.A.!!! OMG!!!
I sent the item back in February and am still going back and forth with them trying to get my money back. Matter of fact, the whole time I have been writing this, I've been on hold with them!
Do NOT buy from this company. They have no idea what they're doing!!!
 18th of Oct, 2013 by   Raquel C. 0 Votes
I disagree with these complaints. I have been using nomorerack.com for more than a year now and I have purchased around 30 items from them and I'm very happy so far. I've had about 5-6 issues with my orders but they fixed them right away by refunding or store credit in 24 hours and then I still have to keep the items for free and never had to return them back. They also give store credits for FREE as a courtesy for long time customers . And they have excellent customer service and when an agent said he will call back, he will. I had this experience today and I also asked about the courtesy store credit I saw in Sept. I was told it expired but when I told the agent I want to use it today, it was reinstated. So I'm buying an item from them today WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME. How about that? Where else can you find a company that will do these things for the customers? Also. there was a time I told the manager I want the refund back to my checking account and it was done in 3 days. The best thing to do when you have a problem is call the customer service during working hours to resolve your issues right away at 1 800 538 9798. I will always buy from this company because I believe they are legitimate NOT SCAMMERS. And they have excellent customer service who is there to always make the customers happy .And I'm saving a lot of money. Hope this helps.
 30th of Dec, 2013 by   Mvelaz 0 Votes
Hi, I also ordered some items on November 18, more than a month later December 30... Still missing one item. The item missing is the most expensive on my order. My card was chard immediately after the order was place although I was assured that my card was not going to be charged until the order was received. THEY LIED!!!, !, , DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this so call company. They seem to be running a funny business and take customer for a long ride of phone calls. Nothing gets solved and it seems that they are stiffing customers or I should say stealing from customers. I am still trying as I write, to get my $66.26 for an item due to me since November. You have been warned!!!,

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips