logo

Nokia Uk Promo

Posted:

Winning mobile number

NOKIA
I have received a sms on 2nd february, 2008 as my mobile no has won 5500000 pounds as in nokia ongoing uk promo. So please verify it as it real or fake. They have told to contact to the emil address which is nokiaworld1@live.com. My email address is sujoymondal123@gmail.com.

Thanking you

Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

6th of Oct, 2008 by    0 Votes
I received this msg as follows:

NOKIA UK
"Congratulations! Your mobile number just won 110, 000Pounds on this year Nokia UK Mobile Promotion, for claims call+447045760958 and email:uknokiacare@live.com"

I did call the number and the person who answered the phone had a very African (Nigerian maybe) accent. When i asked him if he was from Nokia, he said that he was a sub-contractor of Nokia Uk Promotion.
He told me to send my passport details/country details/mobile number details etc via email to do the claim.
Well, i DID NOT... ahahahaha.

I WILL DEFINITELY BE POSTING A COMPLAINT WITH THE SINGAPORE AUTHORITIES ON THIS ISSUE!
And everyone who has received these kind of msgs, please take note that there can't be any monetary gains this easy.
Please spread this msg if you can.
 5th of Jan, 2009 by    -3 Votes
nokia promo
 3rd of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
i reciverd SMS that i have Won 500.000 and call this Number 00447924004249
i need a cofirm if that Real Or Not
that is my Phone Number ( 00971507191246 )
and that is my E-mail
adel_adel_adel_adel2000@yahoo.com
Thnx ..
 4th of Feb, 2009 by    -4 Votes
Dear Sir

I reciverd SMS that my mobile number have Won 572, 000 Great British Pounds in the ongoing NOKIA PROMO. For claims and call this Number +447045729051 or email nokiauk@yahoo.co.uk
i need a cofirm if that Real Or Not
My Phone Number is 919447755403
and my E-mail pkbaiju8190@yahoo.co.in

Baiju.P.K
 6th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Dear Sir

I received SMS that my mobile number was among 100 winning numbers picked by computer selection and that I won 100 000 GBP. I was asked to fill the form and send it via e-mail to the address: mobile.nokia@live.co.uk. after that I received an email saying that the cheque would be delivered to me by AMS EXPRESS COURIER Service. I need a confirm if that is Real or Not
My E-mail is: olegoksi@ukr.net

Oleg Polyuha
 8th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Hello

i received sms yesterday that i won 100.000.00 gbp and i have to send my email adress and my phone number to mobile.nokia@live.co.uk.and now i need to confirm is that sms real or fake.
my email: bostjancafuta2@gmail.com

Boštjan Cafuta
 9th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
i received sms today that i won 100.000.00 gbp and i have to send my email adress and my phone number to mobile.nokia@live.co.uk.and now i need to confirm is that sms real or fake.
my mail marija.zila@gmail.com
 10th of Feb, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Dear Sir

I received SMS that my mobile number was among 100 winning numbers picked by computer selection and that I won 100 000 GBP. I was asked to fill the form and send it via e-mail to the address: mobile.nokia@live.co.uk. after that I received an email saying that the cheque would be delivered to me by AMS EXPRESS COURIER Service. Contact person: Name: Mr. Nicolas Coyte
Could you confirm if that is Real or Not
 13th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
I recieved SMS that i won 100 000 GBP to my mobile phone, and i was asked to sent my name and my number to mobile.nokia@live.co.uk, +447031985677. Could you confirm if that is real or not.

My e-mail is : uniks004@gmail.com

15th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes

may e mail doctorpb23@hotmail.com
 15th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Hello, I recieve your SMS:
"Congrats! Your mobile # has won ₤100.000.00GBP in the on going NOKIA UK PROMO, email your name and # to our london office: mobile.nokia@live.co.uk, +44701985677"

My name is Jury and my # is +380503164425. e-mail: uramak@gmail.com
 16th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Hello, I recieve SMS:

"Congrats! Your mobile # has won ₤100.000.00GBP in the on going NOKIA UK PROMO, email your name and # to our london office: mobile.nokia@live.co.uk, +447031985677"

My name is Peter and my # is +38640535305 e-mail: jack@mala-polana.com
 16th of Feb, 2009 by    +1 Votes
Hello, I recieve your SMS:

My name is Elena and my # is +380503165671. e-mail: E.Nikitina@procreditbank.com.ua
 17th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Да это сука разводняк чистой воды! Народ не ведитесь!
 17th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Согласен меня тоже так развести попытались СПАМЕРЫ ЕБУЧИЕ ПИДАРАСТЫ! Разбудили сука в 4 утра!
 17th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
ПППППИИИИИИИИИИДДДДДДДДАААААААААРРРРРРРРРЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫЫ!!!111
 18th of Feb, 2009 by    -1 Votes
Hello, I recieve SMS:

My name is Ante and I coming from croatia. My # is 0991913619 and my e-mail: vuka1993_st@hotmail.com. Is that real or not.
 18th of Feb, 2009 by    0 Votes
Развод!!! Вони мені потім прислали щоб я звязався з курєрською службою. А та в свою чергу хоче щоб я перевів на їх рахунок 500 фунтів за якоби доставку чека. Лохотрон бля!!!

Simple Breakfast Foods That Keep You Healthy