logo

Posted: 2011-08-19 by    twosens

Touch Not Working

Nokia
India
I have recently purchased a Nokia C2-03 mobile phone with the touch screen and a key pad model on 08/13/2011. I started using the phone on 08/14/2011 and on 08/16/2011 the touch screen was not responding. I tried reaching the Nokia priority center where i purchased the phone for no reasons and they inturn reoute me to another care center, . I do not really know why the hell they asked me to visit them when they have nothing to do with the phone.

I visited the Nokia care centre which is in Perambur and submitted my phone. They just told me wait for their call and asked for 20 days time.

A phone which was bought in a Nokia priority center is working like a bullshit and what assurance the company is giving its customers of their products. I preferred Nokia priority just because they take care of the issues. But having known now, its poor customer service.

Even Poorvika and Univercell are ready to provide replacements for using the phone more than a month. So what a customer who preferred Nokia priority is getting out of it just for using a mobile fphone for 2 days and he is not getting the replacement?

I am paying the same amount that everyone pays for thephone and a good phone is not equivalent to ths repaired phone and i cannot pay the exact amout for a flawed phone. If it is a manufacturiing defect why the hell i should pay for it?

I want a replacement for the same else i will never ever refer my friends to the Nokia priority. I believe the promotion of a product is more dependant on customers satisfraction. PLease have that in mind and respond to me positively.

Thanks,
Senthil Kumar Stalin
Comments India Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Aug, 2011 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India
 13th of Oct, 2011 by   swamis 0 Votes
same problem i also by the nokia C203 mobile.with in 15 days, the tocch screen is failure .i suggesting that dont by the NOKIA C203 mobile models.
K.rajesh
 16th of Oct, 2011 by   $m@RTY 0 Votes
even i was having d same prob wid d touch within a week...i jst took a backup in ovi n den restored d factory settings n even after 3weeks its working well...so try it guys!!!
R.Khan
 19th of Oct, 2011 by   sachin_mahale 0 Votes
Now, Nokia should replace C2 03 handset ...
all these customers are frustrated with nokia
and I think if nokia do not replace handset then they may loose the customers...
 27th of Oct, 2011 by   akt69 0 Votes
me too. my brother bought nokia c2 from singapore for me.. but after 3 day touch was not working .. i was very dispointment ... there is no nokia service center in myanmar, , , can u tell me how i can repair that phone...
 28th of Oct, 2011 by   Manas Mishra 0 Votes
I purchased the Nokia C2-03 on 14.08.2011. The FM Antenna was not working since purchased. Now its touch screen has stopped functioning. I don't find the phone such a grt 1.

Manas Mishra
Mumbai
 15th of Jan, 2012 by   deep reddy 0 Votes
touch screen has stopped functioning i hand over to coustmer care they tell its software problem install new soft ware but after 15 days again touch problem
 25th of Jun, 2012 by   Madhusudan Yadav 0 Votes
Nokia don't how to make the touch screen phone... this bull shit company has to learn from Samsung.
I am also being being bothered by Nokia C2-03 touch screen problem...
 9th of Aug, 2012 by   jaya krishna v 0 Votes
this problem is occuring due to connecting the phone to pc or laptop
 4th of Dec, 2012 by   DONNA RITCHIE 0 Votes
Yes, the touch screen on my C2-03 doesn't always respond, and when it does it flips to the end of the text message and it takes me ages to read the message. Frustrating. Also, creating text message drives me mad, each time I hit a key it pops up with 3 letters. Never, never, never again will I buy a Nokia, or a touch screen for that matter. I am going to take it back when I get a moment, not that anything will ocur I suppose.
 6th of Dec, 2012 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on nokiaindiadigitalmarketing@ovi.com and provide us with the following details

1. Contact Number
2. Your Location
3. Device IMEI number.

We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the email.

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
SMS “NCC” & send it to 55555, within few seconds you will receive the list of NCCs in that city.
 16th of Dec, 2012 by   Azahar Ali Seyad 0 Votes
I purchage NOKIA C2-03 It was working well from OCT 2011 TO Nov 2012 After using one year on 15-12-12 Touch screen problem creat. I purchage this phone from HMB Bhilwara Rajasthan. They did not repair this phone then I contect Nokia care at Bhilwara they demand 1500 Rs for repair this problem and one month month warrenty. In market in 2000 Rs spice phone touch and type are available.
Azahar Ali Seyad Bagore Bhilwara Rajasthan
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   belete 0 Votes
please help me if you can my nokia c2-03 screen touch is not working now!!!
 9th of Apr, 2013 by   belete +1 Votes
I am looking for your help!!!
 30th of May, 2013 by   Hirigani Hikari 0 Votes
i have also the same problem i use it this few weeks after that i can't touch the screen whats the best solution in this problem many people complaining about this so please help ...
 16th of Jun, 2013 by   AMINA0786 0 Votes
I bought this handset i.e NOKIA C203 in November 2012. the warranty of handset is for one year.
initially they gave me a defective headset and the battery which they replaced after going to the Nokia service center. I also complained about poor network coverage no matter what service provider you use. They just did the software updates and returned the phone without solving the problem. Not only this but after getting back my phone, its functioning became worst
1) It started turning off frequently and restarts automatically.
2) The touch screen doesn't respond at all and whenever it responds its horrible you have to tap 3-5 times to navigate or go to any folder etc.
3) The handset hangs frequently .
FROM THE TIME I GOT THIS PHONE BECAUSE OF ALL THE ABOVE PROBLEMS THIS PHONE IS OF NO USE FOR ME . ITS DISGUSTING AFTER PAYING AN AMOUNT OF RS 3850 I CAN'T EVEN MAKE A SINGLE CALL PROPERLY. i WANT A REPLACEMENT AT ANY COST OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.
 25th of Jan, 2014 by   Akanksha kumari 0 Votes
Hi, what to do with this shit phone its touch screen are not working slider problem is there, ..
one month before i spent Rs.300/- for its slider bt den also now its not working, ...
nokia is giving us a bad nd uselees product nowadays to us...
please those who r reading this dont buy a nokia product nd from nokia priority shop, . dont buy a phone from there, ..PLEASE...
 28th of Jan, 2014 by   Nokia India 0 Votes
Hi, sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on social@nokia.com and provide us with the following details

1. Your Contact Number
2. Location
3. Device IMEI number
4. Link to your complaint
5. Job sheet Number
6. Care Centre location
7. Is the device with Nokia Care Centre - Yes/No

We will have someone from the team connect with you.
Please mention your name on subject

Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India.

Locating a Nokia Care Centre (NCC) is very Easy !
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   dave8835 0 Votes
After I connect my c2-03 to the computer the touch screen no longer recognises by touch.
I did not update software, just viewed inbox and sent box doing export and delete.
cebu philippines smart 09192123181
no I have it.
 31st of Jan, 2014 by   dave8835 0 Votes
after connecting to pc using pcsuite my touch screen no longer responds.

How to Avoid Phishing Scams While Using the Internet