logo

1. (0 mins ago)
Luminess Air
Thieves
2. (2 mins ago)
Advanced Pain Management Phoenix Az Dr. Brian Page, D.O., Advanced Pain Management
3. (6 mins ago)

Nike Contacts & Informations

Nike

Posted:    customer

shoes fall apart

Every single pair od nike's I have bought for not less than $80 have fallen apart, the toe rubber comes off the plastic around the shoes comes unglued, they suck.. I did hear you can go to nike company and get new shoes...?

Comments United States Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Nov, 2010 by   bottel01 0 Votes
ya your right my 2009 nike zooms fell apart in 2 1/2 month vary light use, and they are real nike not fake or bootleg real nike, ya nike will give you a voucher to by new shoes 1-800-344-6453, 2009 must be bad bash of shoes for nike, now I had a pair of air force 2006 they lasted 2 years under heavy everyday use, china must of just got really piss off at the U.S.A. that year of 2009, and made bad shoes, will I'm getting a voucher to buy a new pair of shoe, I guess I'll go to footlocker and get another pair of air force, zooms no way, but I'm going to wear the heck out of them for the first few month, because the nike guarantee is only good for 2 years from the date the shoe are made, hope someday nike will make their shoes in the U.S.A. I know more people will buy them, they should start with one stile of shoes and see how that goes.
 10th of Nov, 2010 by   bottel01 0 Votes
I would like to say a few things, first I had a few pair of nike some good and some bad, it seems like the new nikes shoe has some troubles, I had a pair of zooms fall apart at the sole, but other lasted 2 or 3 years but they were older models were better shoe, OK I live in Eugene Oregon from the 1960s to the 1980s, my dad was the food manager for the University of Oregon, my family lived about a block away from hayward field the track field where Steve Prefontaine he broke a few running records, and him and Bill bowerman were friends and Steve worked for bill make nikes, at the time back in the 70s, will when Steve went the Munich Germany back in 1972, I had a few friends that were friend with steve, will when Steve went to the 1972 Munich Olympics, steve or bill made nike shoe just for steve to win the race, Steve came in fouth place, but he should have come in second place, their was Viren from finland, and to tell the truth Steve could not win Viren, but he should have come in second place, but it was for nike just a few yards the nike fell apart, steve was pissoff after the race he took his shoe off and wanted to kill nike for falling apart, I was a paper boy at the time I delivered papers to Steve and all the campus living dorms and frat houses and so on, so when Steve came back from munich he told just a few of his friends what really happen, Steve should not told my friend john, jhon was a friend of my little sister, and john told me and the next thing most of all the campus in the U.F.O. knew about the true storey, about the nike made Steve lose the race, you can see it on youtube where he started to stumble, that's where the nike fell apart, Steve should have got the silver, viren was just to fast for Steve, my little sister date mac wilkins, my little sister was a little lose a the time, when Steve die when his MG rolled over, it was right in front on my junior football coach not sure how to spell his name Mr.alverodle went to his MG and try to push the car off Steve, my coach was on my paper route to, if Bill Bowerman heard what I'm saying about his nike shoe he would kill me, bill was a real red neck, only a few knew about what I saying about nike, but it was for Steve after in 1972 the nike shoes just took off sky high, bill used Steve to sell his nike shoe, Steve was so popular crowed of everybody love steve on campus at the time Bill knew that, so bill got Steve in on the nike just to make sale up

Avoid Phishing that Claims to Be from IRS