New Balance Shoes

new balance shoe
118 west elk ave #B
Glendale 91204, California
Phone: 8187497997
I purchased a pair of new balance walking shoes number 926. They were purchased at a outlet store in Camarillo, ca. About three weeks ago I paid close to $100.00 I walk an average of 7 to 10 miles a day for health reasons. So the shoes cant be returned. The problem is when i put the right shoe on my foot it rubs the top of my foot causing pain and blisters Making my walk very painful.. The tongue is stitched improperly causing friction on my foot there is nothing that i can do to stop the rubbing . Believe me I have tried band aids, wrapping my foot special stockings. I have asked everyone I know but nothing seems to work. I really don't have money to go buy new shoes so soon. O this started the first time I wore the shoes but figured they would wear o k so i just ignored the problem and suffered Any suggestions
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc
Was the above complaint useful?
More New Balance Shoes Complaints & Reviews
New Balance Shoes - Very unfair to the consumer [12]

8th of Jun, 2009 by    0 Votes
First off, If you went to an "outlet" store and paid $100 for New Balance sneaker, then you are foolish. I have gotten NBs from shoe outlets like DSW for around $30. I find them the be much better quality and have held up much better than brands like Nike and Adidas. I can see how maybe a production mistake may have cause the show to be made incorrectly, but you should have paid better attention when you were trying them on.
 26th of Jun, 2012 by    0 Votes
I bought a pair of NB shoes wore them once and put them on to wear the second time and where the lace went in broke. I had the shoes less than two weeks I took them back to where I got them and they said they couldn't take them back because I didn't have my bill of sale. I can't go and buy more because i'm on a fixed income. And I had them in the box they come in and it had their sale sticker on the box. But they still wouldn't take them back.

Contact Us