logo

www.FragranceX.com
bad service
2. (0 mins ago)
www.FragranceX.com
Failure to deliver, charged shipping fees!
3. (1 mins ago)
Service / fraud

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Netmedorders.com Complaints & Reviews - They charged my credit card and never sent my order

Netmedorders.com Contacts & Informations

Netmedorders.com

Posted: 2011-03-10 by    Enteile

They charged my credit card and never sent my order

Netmedorders.com
netmedorders.com
They charged my credit card and never sent my order. Each day they told me it would arrive the next day. After weeks of this, they finally said they'd reorder my order. I said no thanks and asked for a refund. They acted like it was no problem and refunded me. I waited a week or so for it to show up (they said it would take 3 business days) and it never showed up. I finally called my credit card company and they said there was no record of them refunding and I initiated a chargeback. Such a waste of time. Good thing I paid with a credit card, otherwise I'm sure I would have never got my money back.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Mar, 2011 by   Shana DiCarlo +3 Votes
I just wrote on another post that you are two people reporting the same story. Once you are Noyabusiness then you are Enteile? You have reported several pharmacies all of which are good. I have seen your story about the www.netmedorders.com "they charged me etc" story on many posts and anyone who speaks against you gets attacked. Well I use www.netmedorders.com and they are the cheapest and best pharmacy I have used. Maybe you should just admit you have an obvious issue because you work for a competitor because you have attacked many pharmacies and many people who dare say anything to contradict your false allegations. For the record as I asked on another post, how are you going to attack me now? You managed to go on every conceivable site and state that www.netmedorders.com was so bad, then recycled your story under several names and attack anyone who dares say they like www.netmedorders.com or any of the other pharmacies you attack.. It is soooo obvious you are a shill for some pharmacy or some organization.
 2nd of Apr, 2011 by   BeeI 0 Votes
This Enteile girl is also known as Angela, NoYabusiness etc. Just as the previous commenter stated. She is a fraud. She is in business with the scam artist called Archie Richardson who is a convicted felon and also goes on all sites and talks sh** about netmedorders. They are a reputable company. Archie who I think is her bf allegedly puts all pharmacies on his wordpress.com blog http://scamfraudalert.wordpress.com then calls them frauds citing a citizens watch group or two Legistcript and NABP who gladly will let you be a member and call you legit. Then in turn he goes and sells drugs illegally via an email address as Rich d/b/a rxsolutionz and other email addresses. JUST be really careful! This woman is also a dangerous criminal she has posted two complaints on here and both he and she are wanted by the FBI from what I heard.

As for netmedorders, according to the law it operates 100% legally and is a very cheap and good online pharmacy.

Tips for Keeping Your Online Business Safe