logo

Kirkland Ground Saigon Cinnamon
Plastic Cover Under Cap falls Off
3. (40 mins ago)
Safety Pro ( Fireproof it
Scam people with money making oppertunity
4. (50 mins ago)

Posted: 2012-11-17 by    anon10234

Credit check

NFM
Spoke to Kelly at nfm on 11/17/2012 about a credit increase,

She said in summary: If you apply for an increase we need to recheck your credit report to update information. Your account limit can be removed, stay the same, or be increased.

We went on to update the information which has not changed and I had to repeat everything.

In answering how they make their credit decisions, she responded: my requirement is to check the credit report. I asked her if they took in to consideration my history with the company and she said, “My requirement is to look at the credit report and a decision is made based on that.”

I could not believe that she did not care about my excellent history with them over the past year. She said that she is not saying that a decision is only made off of the credit report, but that her only requirement to determine an increase is to check the report. Is that talking in circles? She is saying something but not saying it. She said that for a few other questions also.

When I asked her if my credit report was bad would she have deleted my account without taking into account my history with NFM and she replied that her only requirement is to check the credit report.

In short, I do not really care about the outcome, what I am complaining about is that based on the conversation from Kelly, NFM does not care about my relationship with them. So, why should I spend my money with a company that does not care that I want to spend my money with them.

There are so many companies that offer great home furnishings and would love to have my money. Where you spend your money matters, and there are other companies that can offer what NFM does. Next time I shop I will keep that in the back of my mind.
Comments United States Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Money Transfer Scam