logo

Nirvana Horses Resort
Account gmail hacked
2. (12 mins ago)
Del Prado Collections
Did not send promised display case
3. (16 mins ago)
Bravofly
Bad service
4. (25 mins ago)
Indian Railway (Western Railway)
People travelling in reserved coach
5. (32 mins ago)
matt and amanda clarkeson
ebay magic scam

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Nationstar Mortgage, Lewisville, Texas Complaints & Reviews - ESCROW-HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE

Nationstar Mortgage Contacts & Informations

Lewisville, Texas
Phone: 888-480-2432
NationstarMtg.com
Good Morning Russell,
I am not happy with the service that I have received from you or your company at all. I have left repeated messages on your voice mail, and have talked with your company several times regarding this matter of being charged your property insurance rate. Your company states that you record every conversation. Why don't you have your company do a little work here (YES, IT'S CALLED RESEARCH) and go back to January conversations that I had with YOUR LOAN MODIFICATION DEPARTMENT. You will then learn that I did exactly what your loan department said to do. Make my monthly payment, and everything would be taken out of this payment for the house payment, homeowners insurance, and taxes (escrow costs). AGAIN FOR YOUR INFORMATIN- I followed through on my end by what YOUR representative said, "Get homeowners insurance, I DID, verify was sent, I DID, then verify it was received by the Nation star Insurance Department, I DID". It just amazes me that if YOUR company representative tells a customer something that your company does not stand behind what your COMPANY REPRESENATIVE say to its customers. Then you pull some crap off some line somewhere in the loan modification or your insurance contract in the fine print that contradicts what YOUR COMPANY REPRESENATIVE SAYS TO IT'S CUSTOMER. I'm not a lawyer, nor want to be. Nor do I think I should have to be to have to read every line of every sentence in a LOAN MODIFICATION OR YOUR COMPANY HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE POLICIES & REQUIREMENTS. As a customer, I ask the questions, get the answers, and I did what I was told by your COMPANY REPRESENATIVE!!

When I have called you, I don't get a response back. When I talk to your company, they have been rude and not helpful at all. Every time I call, I get a different answer or response to this issue, depending who happens to pick up the phone at your company and talks with me. So where is a customer to go if every time a customer calls your company and gets a different answer?? It's definitely not you, as you don't return calls. It's not about the $1, 200.00 you are charging me for not having the homeowners insurance (AS YOUR COMPANY STATES). I did what your representative said. It's about the integrity of YOUR company (THAT'S YOU-NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE) having your representatives making FALSE STATEMENTS to customer, and we are stuck paying for your misrepresentation of information.

So where does the money go if I'm making my monthly payments and you're not paying for my homeowners insurance? I sure have not gotten an answer from your company on this. I have asked them many times.

I am forwarding this information onto the Better Business Bureau as a Black Mark against Nation star. You leave me no choice in this matter. I am also filing a formal complaint with your company. I am sure Nation star doesn't really care, and I won't get a response, as you have proven this to me. Also, I will let all my business friends know about the shady service that Nation star represents.

I'm just a small guy in the big picture. But I do know business. I was a District Manager and Vice President in the Sporting Goods Retail world for 22 years. Now I'm just a Commercial Electricity Manager working in 16 states. So Yes, I do know about Business Integrity, and doing the right thing for my customers. This is something that Nation star Mortgage has no idea about, and does not care.

Sincerely,

Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 1:52 PM
To: Don Thomas
Subject: Homeowner's Insurance Lapse In Coverage

Mr. Thomas,

I apologize for not being able to reach you by phone. It may be easiest to
Communicate with you via email regarding your question with your recent
Loan modification and insurance lapse in coverage. The communication we
Have received from the Nationstar corporate office is that according to the
Terms of your loan modification, referred to as a cap modification, it is
And was required that you maintain your homeowner's insurance until the
Loan modification was processed completely. The loan's escrow conversion
For homeowner's insurance was not completed until June of 2009. At that
Time, several attempts were made to contact your agent for current policy
Information but were unsuccessful. We did finally receive policy
Information from your carrier in August of 2009 at which time, we updated
And paid the remaining balance due on the policy. According to the terms
Of your modification, the charges for the lapse in insurance coverage were
Your responsibility.

Unfortunately, these charges will remain on your account.

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks and have a great day,

Russ Randall
Manager
Insurance Processing / Customer Service
Nationstar Mortgage, LLC.
(937)525-8641 (Office)
(937)324-6552 (Fax)
russell.randall@assurant.com
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

12th of Dec, 2011 by   nationstarwillscrewyouover 0 Votes
I could not agree with you more! You definitely summarized NationStar very well when you said they DON'T CARE. I have yet to have a manager/supervisor call me back. I have never dealt with a company as unprofessional as NationStar. And the general attitude of most of the representitives is the same: CONDESCENDING! I feel for you and I really hope you got refinanced with someone who will at the very least act like they care. Good luck!

10 Tips To Avoid Being Scammed by Credit Companies