logo

nationstar mortgage
Dallas, Texas
Phone: p.o. box 650783
nationstarmtg.com
Beware bad cpmpany offers high modification loans such as 11.90 inerest rate and our payment went from 1, 500.00 to 2990.00. Nationstar is part of the Hope program sponser by the bailout for the federal goverment and our ripping people off instead because the goverment is not over seeing this private companies such as nationstar and coutrywide mortgages.Nationstar will not let you have a fixed rate just arm rate fixed for two years then goes up quickly every six months.
We even went to the so call courts mediation for you and your mortgage company and said this is a good plan because we can offer it what!!! These private mortgage companies has our senators and goverment in their pocket like senator Dodd Countrywide given him a low interest rate when Connecticut was investigationing their practices no they cut a low deal with countrywide Wow!!! We got ripped off our mortgage h as alot misinformation we sent it to connecticut banking commissioner and Connecticut housing authority all said our mortgage had fruad things in it but could not help yet claims to be helping people and taking tax payers money and getting high checks and helping no one. Wait l even call for this new bailout mortgage plan and the woman said to go too this website to get information the website said check back in a few weeks and they would have information l need help now. lf you work and got sucker in these subprime loans it is no help for the middle class this is awful anyone have a idea. Please people beware of these private companies represent by our Goverment Hope program.

Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

25th of Mar, 2009 by   karen 0 Votes
I am currently in the same situation and my house is scheduled to be auctioned on 4-20-09. I hired a loan modification company to help reduce my payments BY ONLY $300 and Nationstar won't budge.

My husband and I are very hard working people with no savings account. We live from payday to pay. We can certainly afford a mortgage but not for $1900 a month. My current payment is $1650 and I am asking to lower it to $1350...The best they can do is $1900 and they said they are prepared to take a loss on the foreclosure. I owe $230, 000 and my house is probably worth $150, 000 of I'm lucky.

I NEED HELP AND CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT TO LOSE MY HOME!!!
 25th of Mar, 2009 by   butch 0 Votes
I am scheduled for auction on 04/14/09 i refused my modification offer on 01/27/09 it was subprime again. File Chapter 13 *(re-organization bankruptcy)* if your eligible! The reason i refused the modification was it is only fixed for 2yrs, and i should not have to keep requesting loan modification every two yrs. The properties are not going up, anytime soon. My value has dropped in half. This is the treasurer's and city & county fault, they set the dollar per square foot on the houses. The lending institutions are suppose to be following the guidelines and they are not doing so. In the end, they will pay the price, the realtors say the market is booming, *(ITS NOT)* this place is a train wreck! Keep calling them, keep seeking answers, there has to be a solution.
 1st of Apr, 2009 by   Todd Overton 0 Votes
I can get just about anyone a loan Modification with nationstar. I've even had success getting mutliple modifications on the same propery. I have as of right now, 100 percent success rate. It not what you know, its who you know. Email me now and i can help. modificationexpress@comcast.net.

Allen
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   sick of nationstar 0 Votes
CONTACT ME I'M TRYING TO GET ANOTHER CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST NATIONSTAR MORTGAGE
THEY STOLE MY HOUSE TOO!
THEY LIED ON MY INCOME!
THEY LIED ON THE MODIFICATION!

lktahoe4two@yahoo.com
 3rd of Apr, 2009 by   sick of nationstar 0 Votes
Todd no way!! not with Nationstar you wont. They won't budge on anything!! I have dealt with them for 3 yrs
they are con artist, rip offs, they are running a scams on innocent people.
They steal people homes. They harass people. They are nasty hateful people there.
Even the President of the joint won't respond to letters or calls.
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   alan +1 Votes
i have been trying to modify my nationstar loan for 6months..they did 2 appraisals keep hiring people from out of the country who DONT RETURN phone calls

TOTAL INCOMPETENCE
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   sick of nationstar +2 Votes
alan,

Go to the site keeping the keys.com
read about getting a modification through there.
I believe the lawyer Eric Fagan does it, I have dealt
with him, he's a great guy.

Give it a try.
 9th of Apr, 2009 by   sick of nationstar 0 Votes
ANY OF YOU...
GO TO KEEPING THE KEYS.COM
GREAT ATTORNEY, ERIC FAGAN.
I WAS TOO FAR ALONG ON MY FORECLOSURE TO DO IT WITH HIM.

I WOULDN'T TRUST ANY OF THESE PLACES ADVERTIZING ON TV OR ON ROAD SIGNS, THEY ARE COMING UP BOGUS!
 28th of May, 2009 by   melaku shumie +1 Votes
nationstar buy the mortgage from gmac my monthely morgage was 957.90 now 1300.
i pay my escrw they want me to pay agian
i call them hung op on me
i fax themmy escrwpayment they never comncat billing and escrw
they declain my refianace because i am late my payment which i never lat
please sombody look and check this company
 8th of Jun, 2009 by   Diquonle +1 Votes
I just got loan mod documents for 4.1% interest rate for five years and then 4.9% after the loan modification is done. They didn't put this in the documents that were sent to me or tell me how many years. What should I do? I'm kind of scared. She also told me that they would report the payments as late to the credit bureau during the trial period.
 21st of Aug, 2009 by   pamtann 0 Votes
I also am having so much trouble with Nationstar. I have lived in my house for 30 years and they are trying to scam me also. I had my loan modified and they are scamming me on my monthly payment.
Can someone please help me.
Pamela
 30th of Sep, 2009 by   fishfan13 0 Votes
Nationstar is a completely ignorant company which has no concerns in regards to the people which are paying their salaries. I am a State employee and have received a 14oo. dollar a month pay cut. Nationstar said that the best they could do is reduce my payment by 20.00. When I spoke with them on the phone, the impression that I was given was that I should let my vehicles be reposessed and not pay my credit cards so that I could afford paying my mortgage payment. The idiot that I spoke with had no remorse in relaying this information to me. Nationstar would rather take a 100, 000.00 dollar loss rather than do the right thing and modify your mortgage. It makes me wonder if arnold schwerdtenegger and Nationstar are partners. They both want to screw the citizens of California.
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   Paulino R. +2 Votes
Dear Nationstar Mortgage

I recieved a bill payment for my mortgage, And I do not understand your Process.
By this I mean by, there is no Phone number i can contact. I need someone to contact me to help me, and explain this bill you sent me.
You may contact me at
(703)-928-2574
(703)-609-4875
paulino.reyes@hotmail.com

The situation is that Nationstar has baught my Loan Mortgage from Flagstar Bank, and I have an Agreement with Flagstar in Fannymack to modify my loan. Now Nationstar Mortgage gives me a hard time to understand there process. They ask me for $14, 415.83, and they charged me a Late fee. That was not our Agreement. Please Contact me, for i am having trouble with this Loan.
Sincerely
Paulino Reyes
 9th of Nov, 2009 by   Nyna 0 Votes
Sounds like NationStar Mortgage is out there trying to scam a lot of people out of there homes by using home Modifacation. Obama's and the Banking Officials should be getting these people to call and call and call to get NationStar Mortgage closed down. I'm planning on contacting Micheal Obama I have her Corenspondance adress from the Whitehouse I also will be getting a Lawyer from Washington that deals with Escrow and Home ownership.. I'm giving NationStar Mortgage one more chance to help me understand my home modifacation then I will be calling the Whithouse Hud org and seeing if I can start a class action Lawsuit and get then closed down and My loan in a bank not a loan office
 12th of Apr, 2010 by   Hasheem 0 Votes
Nation Star Mrotgage - BIG RIPOFF. the customer service is soo bad doesnt answer any questions and hanf up the phone to get hold of them is a nightmare. without any reason they have increased the monthly plans from 2250 to 2745 it is a night mare wokring with them. people beaware what you are getting into financing with this bank.
 5th of May, 2010 by   april jackson 0 Votes
Natiosstar is a big joke they place a high appraisle on your home and make your homeowner insurance go up and please dont do a modification on your home. I have been modification since nov.2009 and is still in modification in may 5, 2010 they call me three times a week saying i am behind in my payment, but still say kee4p sending modification payments, I am a heart patient i have had to go see my heart Dr. i have been so upset with them something need to be done about this i am so afraid they are going to try and take my home

April Jackson
 17th of Aug, 2010 by   sad homeowners 0 Votes
I was put in a interest only loan with Nationstar, we have been trying to get a loan modification for 2 years. The have jerked us around, never returning phone calls. We went to mediation, which by the way is a joke. We agreed on a payment that would have worked for us, but then they resinded on that and made it $ 600 more per month. Now they are foreclosing on us.
Really sad that i am not only losing my home, but they are nothing but LYERS
 10th of May, 2011 by   Arielle2011 0 Votes
I had successfully paid all three trial payments to be current with CitiMortgage. Then mysteriously, my mortgage was transferred to Nationstar. If I thought CitiMortgage was bad, I was about to see how bad it could really get. Both companies "lost" paperwork on a number of occasions and made me re-apply. Nationstar took 7 months to make a decision and racked up tons of fees. in the end, they wouldn't modify and would only accept the option of deed in lieu or short sale. Nationstar has been given the green light to completely screw over families. We need a neutral agency to make these approvals not banks or servicing companies. This is a government program and it has been a disaster! I've made complaints to the Attorney Generals' office and called everyone I could think of. I want these programs and companies like Nationstar to be investigated for their handling of these programs. I'm losing my house, and my family is devastated!
 26th of Sep, 2011 by   mOrlando 0 Votes
Arielle, my mortgage just got trasnfered to Nation Star and we have a trial scheduled for Dec. Were you able to get anywhere with them?
 20th of Oct, 2011 by   Desperate Denise in Chicago 0 Votes
I have just been denied a mortgage modification by NationStar. What steps can I take or who can I call?

Beware Small Business Credit Cards