logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (16 mins ago)
Achievers Point Knowledge Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Delay in Delivery
2. (17 mins ago)
NSS
Company ignores communication and doesn’t provide orders
3. (26 mins ago)
Littledale Hall Therapeutic Community lancaster lancashire rehab
Little dale hall Keith Robertson Sue Robinson Rehab RehabilitationLhtc lie, bad experience dishonest break up family friends relationships lancaster
5. (33 mins ago)

Nationstar Mortgage

Posted: 2011-07-06 by    fred26

Fraud

California
Nationstar purchased my mortgage in 2010 and from the start they have been charging me bogus late payments, double charges for late payments eventhough I paid them already, and absolutely horrible record keeping! I have never had so many problems with any mortgage company and I have had home loans for the past 10 years. They commit fraud and I am not sure why the Feds have not looked into their operations. They also call me every month to say that I am late, usually around the 5th to 7th of the month eventhough I have until the 15th to pay my mortgage. This is the worse ever mortgage company; a bunch of thieves!!!
Comments United States Mortgage Companies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Jun, 2010 by   Sbeard45 0 Votes
SCAM to get GOVERNMENT MONEY!!! We have to do something to stop these crooks from leading consumers to believe they will get a modification, and once they receive the money from the government they leave you out in the cold. They increased my mortgage payment from $1220 a month to $3600 a month, and force placed an escrow, after 8 years!! This is crazy! After they told me my modification was complete and I was only waiting on my trial payments, I call back the next week and they told there's been a mandatory change to the HAMP program by the Government, and I need to pay $10, 380 to bring my account current or face foreclosure. They are very rude and every time I call they tell me something different. Not only that I have been paying my own taxes and insurance and they have me double paying my homeowners because of the force placed escrow. I called back to inform that I have friends and family that work for congress and there is no mandatory change in the HAMP program, it’s strictly voluntary for unemployed homeowners and a manager immediately got on the phone and stated they can no longer speak with me over the phone. EVERYONE PLEASE LET YOUR STATES CONGRESS KNOW WHATS GOING ON WHITH THIS COMPANY'S FRAUDULENT PRACTICES!!
 20th of Jul, 2010 by   Eve1243 0 Votes
FILE A COMPLAINT ON NATIONSTAR NOW! This State Department is responsible for issuing them a license. They are in the process of investigating them.
Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
 12th of Dec, 2010 by   CTLC 0 Votes
Nationstar Mortgage makes you believe that you are in HAMP I was sending documents since beginning of August I was sending documents that they were requesting and sometimes i already fax them and sent over night had signature confirmation, they have stringed us along thinking we were going to get a trial period and boom the foreclosure is near and still asking for documents, we even got a letter saying while being reviewed our house won't be in foreclosure and it's going to be auctioned December 13th, 2010 and we filed lawsuit against Nationstar. On this note one hand does not what other hand is doing so we all need to start fighting that Nationstar Mortgage has fraudulent activity.
 3rd of Jan, 2011 by   Ticam 0 Votes
I am so glad you took the lawsuit route. I am actually going through the same process. Just thinking about what Nationstar has done to me brings on heart palpitations and raises my blood pressure. From very unethical employees, to supervisors who really don't give a crap about you, I can go on and on. The bottom line is that Nationstar is not interested in modifying your loan and will foreclose on you while at the same time promissing you a modification. The left and right hands sure do different things at the same time. Once my mortgage was tranferred from Citimortgage to Nationstar, I knew I was in deep trouble, since I've read all the horror stories that regular folks like me had to suffer at the hands of this monster. Don't let them get away with it and take your house unjustly. Please see a housing counselor or an attorney even if they do foreclose on you. You can get Nationstar audited and 10 times out of 10 they will be fined for bad practice and you may either get your house back or finally get them to work with you like they should have in the first place. Don't run from Nationstar! Fight back! Since they are crooks, you WILL win!
 3rd of Nov, 2011 by   smithc 0 Votes
I have the same problem with Nationstar right now. I received my statement that had 2 late charges that were almost identical, except for about a 19 cent difference. When I inquired about it, they didn't have an answer, except to tell me that it was sent to them by my previous mortgage company, First Horizon, who transferred ownership to Nationstar in August, 2011. They have the worst customer service and I can never get anyone to explain anything when I have a question.
 5th of Jun, 2013 by   NoSoup4NationstarMortgage 0 Votes
I unwittingly signed up for the “trial period” for a loan modification with Nationstar. As I did not hear back from the agent named on the “offer” letter I began to research their program to see if I could find any information on their process. Low and behold….volumes of complaints on any type of related forum and complaint board. So I immediately just went back and made my regular payments. I denied their offer after finding out their tricks. (Remember…their “collectors” are not that bright). That made them hunt for anything they could to intimidate me. I have three fax numbers for them – bankruptcy (972-315-6757), foreclosure specialist (972-315-8637) and research (972-459-1611). When I fax, I fax all of them. I reiterate everything that was discussed in conversation as well as any response to any letters they send. I went to pay and the rep would not take my payment, said that there was a demand letter – I have not received it (of course), but found out how much is due and when. I faxed the rep asking to fax me a copy asap – to all 3 fax numbers! After what I’ve read I will submit complaints to FTC in Texas, State Attorney General (for CA & TX) to Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (I downloaded their listing so I can provide complain counts with my faxes), Texas Dept of Savings and Mortgage Lending, as well as a good number of the 488 state representatives. Here is where you can find that information. 1) http://www.sentate.gov/general/contact_information, 2) http://www.house.gov/representatives/ 3) http://tomas.loc.gov/home/state-ligistures.html 4) http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/ . Lawsuit: Triplett vs Nationstar Mortgage Settlement – google it to see if you can participate.

Get one of those online fax services so you can fax from your computer. Feel free to contact me – I’ve been researching and looking for more fax numbers – I’m making it a point to be heard! Good luck everyone.

Penny Auction Scams