Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

National Union Fire Insurance of Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Florida Complaints & Reviews - Billed for payment and never heard of the company

National Union Fire Insurance of Pittsburgh Contacts & Informations

National Union Fire Insurance of Pittsburgh

Posted:

Billed for payment and never heard of the company

national union fire insurance
P O box 44260
Jacksonville, Florida
Phone: 877 720 3852
My payment is due, send a check. I do not and never had this insurance. What a scam!
Vice Presidents name is Jonathan Yee
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

8th of Sep, 2010 by    0 Votes
I've seen that scam before. If this came by mail, send it to the Postmaster General for mail fraud.
 16th of Jul, 2011 by    0 Votes
I received a letter from National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, PA on July 15, 2011 indicating my "Policy Paid Through Date 7/09/2011" is past due.

1. I have never held a policy of any kind with this company.
2. If it were indeed a company through which I had any kind of insurance, it is highly doubtful they would have sent me a notice well past policy expiration.

I have no doubt that this is a debt collection company. In fact, having googled this company, I know it is an affiliate of Wells Fargo Bank and AIG. At any rate, I will be forwarding the letter to the Postmaster General and my State Attorney General for mail fraud. NUFIC is a pretty sleazy operation.

How To Spot Cosmetic Product Scams