logo

Bunch of scammers

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE FANTASY RICHES V SWEEPSTAKES, Houston, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Selling and/or sharing my info

NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE FANTASY RICHES V SWEEPSTAKES Contacts & Informations

NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE FANTASY RICHES V SWEEPSTAKES

Posted: 2012-01-18 by    willowby

Selling and/or sharing my info

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
Houston, Texas
I recently entered the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes. Soon thereafter I started getting "OFFICIAL PRIZE DISTRIBUTION STATEMENTS", from the NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE. The only reason I know who's sending me these statements is because on the back, second to last line, of said statement it reads, "To view or privacy policy visit www.nmemags.com.", in very small print.
When I entered the PCH sweepstakes I was very careful to opt out of any other sweepstakes and I didn't order anything. A Lot of good that did me. Luckily I googled the NME website first to check for any scams. Thank God there are a lot of people with enough moxie to inform us of all their scheming ways. Thank You All
Comments United States Sweepstakes
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

26th of Aug, 2012 by   becashook 0 Votes
Just because you received this does not mean it was due to your PCH entry. It could have come from anywhere, This company is just trying to look like PCH.
 5th of Dec, 2012 by   gnelu 0 Votes
I too have gotten these letters I have a saying if it's to good to be true LOOK OUT!!!

How to Protect Older Americans From Fraud