logo

falsely charged with theft

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

National Homeworkers Association Complaints & Reviews - is this a scam?

National Homeworkers Association Contacts & Informations

National Homeworkers Association

Posted:    mysweetshadow7406

is this a scam?

national homeworkers association
anyone know if this is a scam?

i jus got a letter in the mail that says theyll pay you $5.20 per envelope you stuff and you have to pay $35 upfront for them to send the information to start...

real or scam?

and you can email me at mysweetshadow7406@hotmail.com

Comments United States Work at Home
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More National Homeworkers Association complaints
National Homeworkers Association - money

Comments

27th of Oct, 2009 by   Karma Justice 0 Votes
Doesn't sound good to me. If they are wanting you to pay them money, I wouldn't do it.
 30th of Oct, 2009 by   mysweetshadow7406 0 Votes
thanx...that sux...wish i could find a real one..would be nice to get some extra income..=/
 20th of Feb, 2010 by   Cypress@Brooklyn 0 Votes
Hi! Here about National Homeworkers Association
Yes, this is a scam.
 2nd of May, 2010 by   squick71 0 Votes
I got a letter too, I was all excited, My grandma said check it out first, so I did. I hate scams and have wasted lots of money already, I am glad I checked it out first.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   juhur7 0 Votes
There are so many scams, especially on senior citizens, if you don't know please go to /link removed/ and type in the name of the company in question, into the search bar. The best way to get a work at home job is to go to workathomemafia.com. I had to learn the hard way.
 1st of Jul, 2010 by   sundaytimes10 0 Votes
Of course its a scam. They are asking you for money. You are trying to find work and you are being asked for money. Red Flag there! Just imagine going on a job interview and the interviewer says "we'd like to offer you a manager position here in our warehouse, but we are going to have to charge you $50 for the privilige". You would get up and walk up!!!
Envelope stuffing is one of the oldest cons around! No one pays big bucks for someone to stuff envelopes. A company can either pay a local and/or temp minimum wage or for just a few hundred dollars, they can get an envelope stuffing machine that will stuff the envelope, address them, seal them and put on the postage and sort them.
 22nd of Apr, 2011 by   btitus 0 Votes
i just received one of those letters in the mail from national homeworkers association, they want 40 after shipping and handling they say it is due to wanting only serious people not merely the curious.
 7th of May, 2011 by   ThePurplePrincess 0 Votes
i got one to and it also says 40 dollars after i read it through i realized there is no number or website or link or anything just what looks like an apartment address i mean come on now 28e on the tenth floor in chicago, il what a load of shitake mushrooms
 7th of May, 2011 by   ThePurplePrincess 0 Votes
and mine was signed in chicken scratch by a what looks to be william lovell
 10th of May, 2011 by   ricorin1972 0 Votes
i also got the letter, today and now im cheaking it out! is there anyone that nos how to make money from home without getting scamed? ricorin1972@yahoo.com
 10th of May, 2011 by   ricorin1972 -1 Votes
if this is a scam then i will go to the address and personally get answers with my fbi badge!
 10th of May, 2011 by   pine 0 Votes
i got the letter and i feel like it a scam i get junk mail sound so good and i have waste a lot of money on it .
 11th of May, 2011 by   rtproman 0 Votes
Everyone should know any letter's concerning a get rich quick program be it stuffing letter's or a whatever it is a scam because they never have a phone number to reach and if they do and it has a busy signal it's a scam DON"T DO IT !!!
 16th of May, 2011 by   c.o. 0 Votes
yes my name is corey an i got a letter also, an i want to make sure this is real because i don't need to get scam, cause i no i will visit that address
 18th of May, 2011 by   emoree 0 Votes
I agree it's a scam. My neighbor got a letter the other day and was trying to get me interested. First thing i noticed was no contact info of a website, phone number, or email. Any time you need to send money to make money, it's a scam!!!
 29th of May, 2011 by   K Kh 0 Votes
yes i agree with all comments. envelope stuffing programme is scam. One cannot agree to it. they are asking for money from those who do have extra to spend on such things.

Kkhn

e mail: kgreenkgn@aol.com
 29th of May, 2011 by   K Kh 0 Votes
yes i agree with all comments. envelope stuffing programme is scam. One cannot agree to it. they are asking for money from those who do not have extra money to spend on such things.

Kkhn
 9th of Jun, 2011 by   diamondrich 0 Votes
I got a letter from National Homeworkers Association too. This is a scam do not send them any money . You can always tel when they ask you for money.

Be very careful with letters like this.

diamond
 18th of Jun, 2011 by   poohandtigger 0 Votes
I did twice and I didnt get the mail envelopes like I wanted. Now they are wanted more money. I'm not doing it again.
 19th of Jun, 2011 by   bisrat 0 Votes
I got a letter too. I have a bad feeling about this though, after reading these comments confirmed it to be a bad idea.

New Gadgets to Monitor Home Power