logo

Plenty of Fish
Fraud and cheating
2. (17 mins ago)
A1cashadvance
Impossible to get loan from them
3. (25 mins ago)

National Enterprise Systems Complaints & Reviews - It is a horrible company

National Enterprise Systems Contacts & Informations

National Enterprise Systems

Posted:    Valerie

It is a horrible company

National Enterprise Systems
www.nes1.com
I am having the same problem as everyone else. They call me at work EVERY single day. I have repeatedly told them not to contact me here and have even given them other contact numbers but they said it’s easier for them to call me at work. I have had someone call me from their company saying they are the attorney for the company and will have my pay garnished IMMEDIATELY if I do not post date a check by phone payment for a balance that they cannot or will not verify for me. I hope someone takes steps against this company so they will stop harassing everyone. If you need me for the class action suit...I'm in. I have documented everything from the initial phone two months ago. And trust me...the calls have been made to me daily.
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

24th of Jul, 2008 by   angela 0 Votes
Help, we have a credit card from Citi bank and just haven't had the money to pay. National Enterprise systems contacted us by cell phone? how? and demanded payment in full immediately. We told them we could not pay the whole thing at once but could have the balance paid in full by October (4, 000), they refused to wait that long and said I had to make a 10% payment now and the balance had to be paid off by the end of July. I have not recieved any notice from them prior to their call or after the call. I asked them wasn't it a law that I had 30 days to respond before they could validate the claim, and was told no since they reached me by phone and told me that I owed the debt. I told them I didn't mind paying what I owed, but did want some type of letter, He said the letter was sent out on the 14th of July, but I have not recieved it yet. I asked when his company got my file and he said July 13th and if I didn't pay it immediately that they would file a judgement and ruin my credit. I asked for their western union info for future payments and was told that citi bank would not accept western union payments, I also asked about them debiting my credit card and they said citi bank would not permitt that type of payment, so I told them I couldn't pay the balance that soon, they told me that I had no choice but they would break my remaining balance up into two payment and it would have to be paid before the end of the month. what do you do?
 24th of Jul, 2008 by   angela 0 Votes
it gets better yet, I called citi bank, they said the account was sold to NES, so any reference they made to citi bank was not correct. We had another fellow call today, he said he was some other guy, but sure sounded the same as the first. I will try to call the compliance office. we again asked about the 30 day verification of debt and he got mad and said I am sure glad you asked about that in a really hateful voice and was really condisending.
 4th of Sep, 2008 by   Alicia 0 Votes
I am having the same problem with this company. They are unlike any collection agency I have ever encountered. I have some student loan debt, and after I had my daughter, I defaulted on some of my loans. I am steadily employed now and making payments faithfully every month. Everyone else has been working with me and it finally felt like I was digging myself out of all of this student loan debt! Then yesterday, my father gets a call from National Enterprise Systems. This woman (S. Orowsky at ext 1219) left a number for me to call (after she proceeded to tell him what the call was in reference to and how much I owe. I am 25 years old, don't live with my father and he never co-signed one loan for me. But I digress). I called her back, and she proceeded to SCREAM at me. It was unbelievable. I could not get in one word. She was screaming that she was going to turn me over to my city's magistrate (which we don't have where I live) and hung up on me. I called back from my cell phone (I had called from work before) to try and work out some repayment options. She accused me of falsifying my identity because I was calling from a different area code. I was screamed at yet again and called a "federal offender". I was told that I was a "criminal against my country". When I asked to speak to a supervisor, a man got on the phone and told me that "how I was spoken to was the least of my problems" because I was going to jail. If I wasn't so frightened, I would have laughed hysterically. It was like a scene from Reno 911. I would like to work out a repayment plan, but this "corporation" is truly impossible to work with. I don't want my wages garnished, but I'm not sure what to do. Does anyone have any tips for me? Thanks so much!
 18th of Oct, 2008 by   Sherry Benson 0 Votes
Hello ~
I was contacted by NES about a month ago with urgent phone messages that said I needed to respond to a pending legal matter. Upon calling them they proceeded to tell me that everything was set up to take me to court over this bill. They said that everything was in line and they had contacted my county and verified my employement. I agreed to work toward obtaining cash to begin paying off my debt. They made it sound like my window of opportunity was the last day of October. This was the timeframe allowed for me to pay off the settlement amount of $3260 instead of the entire amount of $5360. I was to keep in touch with them and inform them of my progress. I called faithfully about every other day and agreed to make an initial $500 payment set up for Fri Oct 17th. I set this up over the phone. I set this payment up with this company with good intentions to establish rapport and trust with them and to hopefully be able to continue with an honest payment plan should I not have any success in obtaining the full amnount of cash via a loan, etc. I felt I trusted them. However, they did tell me that payments were no longer allowed on my account; that they needed the full amount whether it was the settlement amount made by Oct 31 or the full amount after that date. I figured though that if I began making good sized payments that they would eventually accept that. They did have me scared though, thinking that this might not work and they might mean it if I couldn't pay in full. I wanted to avoid court at any cost. So I began working dilligently on cash possibliities. They told me to keep in touch with them on my progress. I called abou tevery other day. Each day when I called them I was told by a lady named Verena that working on obtaining cash and the pending $500 would delay the legal proceedings toward me until the end of the month. I have been pursuing other cash sources with no luck so far but have been determined and felt that I had a back up plan with getting the cash from my father-in-law as a last resort. HOWEVER, on Friday (yesterday) when I called to tell them that the funds were available to deposit my check, which they had asked me to do, they changed their tune. They gave me some lame story about how the other company (I'm not sure who they mean by this... I guess Capitol Resurgent Services who apparently had my Sears account prior to them) that my $500 payment was no longer good enough and that they'd sue if I didn't come up with the full amount within a half hour! I remained very polite and called the man sir and spoke nicely to him saying that I didn't think that was fair after they had reassured me that this initial payment would tie me over until the end of the month and supposedly until I obtained the rest of the settlement amount. (This man claimed to be president of the company and Verena had handed me over to him.) There was some discussion and I was being cooperative but he flat out hung up on me right in the middle of the conversation! i was stunned! At this time I began to realize that something did not smell right about this company and I began to have doubts about the whole thing. Tonight I have been doing research on this company and I have discovered that they are a very unscrupulous company that will start deducting unauthorized payments from accounts without the account holder's knowledge or deduct more than you tell them to, and use unscrupulous tactics etc. I had every intention of working with them because I am in a better financial situation than I was when I allowed this account to get out of hand. However, they just lost their chance when they treated me so poorly and unprofessionallyand after I read so many bad things about them. I have emailed my bank requesting a stop payment on this check as it hasn't been processed yet. I am awaiting your response on how to proceed next. I don't want to skip out of paying a bill but I feel they must be realistic. I also have doubts because at different times when I spoke to them it seemed they were giving me different amounts for the settlement and for the total amount of my bill. When I think back about a lot of things, some things just didn't seem right. I certainly don’t want money being deducted from my account that would not even get applied to my debt if they ar esome shady outfit!I am also feaful that since my check hasn't already been deposited, that they meant what they said yesterday and they are skipping my $500 payment and just suing me right away for the whole amount.I realize I've given a lot of info here, but hopefully this helps you to help me. I appreciate it very much! Thank you very much!
Sherry K. Benson
 25th of Nov, 2008 by   Joshua B. P. 0 Votes
Hello,

I just finished filing a complaint about National Enterprise (NE) in reference to collector Patricia Harris.

The company's call is in regard to a student loan that needs to be consolidated. I have spoken with my accountant about the loan, and we've agreed to make the consolidation in May of 09'. Although, this information has been told plainly to NE I've recently received more calls about the matter. Whereafter, Patricia insisted about taking care of the matter and frantically brought up the duration of the current attorney general, then with further hostility hung up the phone. She said, "I'll deal with this later!"... then, end of conversation. At no time has Patricia been tolerable.

Some action ought to be taken against the sheer injustice this company expounds.
 26th of Nov, 2008 by   G. 0 Votes
National Enterprise System is not a legitimate collection agency. It is a scamming company which operates on the belief that most people they call have a past due account somewhere. In this economy, that is like shooting fish in a barrel. Notice, all you suckers, that they cannot provide you with any details about your accounts which you do not provide them first (like fortune tellers).
Do not talk to them, period. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY, ACCOUNT INFO, NOTHING. None of your creditors are "selling" accounts to them.
Please register your complaint with the FCC. Being on the Do Not Call list does not protect you from these criminals.
Beware of any message to the contrary as a planted one from NES.
 4th of Dec, 2008 by   Laura 0 Votes
my family has had several problems with National Enterprise Systems, they've been harassing us, stating i was a liar that my mom wasnt there when she had just stepped out to the store.i finally found the answer and i wanted to share with everyone who is having problems with these people. they are located in OH. call them and ask for the complaint department at 440-542-1360 or 1-877-603-7165 ex 466 4769 i hope this can help all of yall like it did for me. best of luck and happy holidays
 24th of Dec, 2008 by   Stop Bill Collectors 0 Votes
National Enterprise Systems has recently been sued in Federal Court for illegal collection tactics. DO NOT PAY ANYTHING TO NATIONAL ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS without calling a lawyer first. For more information, you may contact Attorney Vicki Piontek for a free consultation with no oblication.

Sincerely,

Vicki Piontek, Esquire
951 Allentown Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
877-737-8617
Fax: 866-408-6735
palaw@justice.com
 21st of Jan, 2009 by   JRC 0 Votes
It's sad, but I am one who has experienced some of the same tactics that you all are writing about. DON'T be afraid of this company. They are violating the law every day and don't care because no one is fighting them back---in the right way. The best thing for all of us to do is file a group complaint with FTC against National Enterprise Systems. This company is out of control and many (if not all) of their collection tactics are in violation of the Fair Debt Collection Reporting Act.
1) File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission
2) File a complaint with your State Attorney General's Office
3) Maybe it is a good idea to contact the attorney below who left her contact information on this site about a month ago:

Vicki Piontek, Esquire
951 Allentown Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
877-737-8617
Fax: 866-408-6735
palaw@justice.com
 24th of Feb, 2009 by   Annonymous 0 Votes
Here's a problem with the way nes handled MY situation...not only did they call my family more than once after I repeatedly asked them NOT TO (I gave them my number several times and told them several times it was more than ok to call me at my number), they also gave specific details about MY PERSONAL INFORMATION to several family members of mine and to a friend of mine who happend to pick up the phone when she was house-sitting for me !!! -3 people who were close to me were told major details about how much was owed, when the bill was incurred, how many collection agencies it had gone through, how much they were willing to cut the amount owed by, that it was a legal matter and how I should get friends and family members involved so I could come up with a settlement amount (among OTHER details); on top of all of that, they repeatedly called my friends and family and I before 8:00 A.M. -Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but this information is PRIVATE for the intended party, ONLY !!! -Imagine having somthing as personal and private like medical informaion spilled out for everyone else to see, you know ? -Sometimes your business is YOUR BUSINESS !!! -No one, no matter who they are, has the right to blurt out monetary information about someone else to other parties !!! -And for all nes knew, they could have been speaking to ANYONE about my personal affairs ; they don't know anyone from adam when they are on the other end of the phone line !!! - I thought it was illegal for anyone to share this type of information with anyone other than ME and I know it is certianly illegal to have collection agencies call you before 8:00 A.M. your time and after 9:00 P.M. your time. -I am definitely going on thier website to register a complaint, I am going to write a formal letter of complaint to the Federal Trade Commission, I am actively looking into sueing nes in violation of the law for so willingly giving such detailed information about my situation to several, severely wrong parties and when (I don't think "if" is an issue here) there is a class action law suit that takes place, I will be there !!! -And to be honest, I am thinking very hard about how I can have the 2 nes employees that commited these violations, fired !!! -And then I hope someday that someone spills important information about them to people they know (or strangers would be ok, too) and that it breaks them !!! -What comes around, goes around...off to take care of the formal complaint about these 2 people on the nes website !!!
 5th of Mar, 2009 by   jax1204 0 Votes
I have had problems recently with NES. I defaulted on my student loans when I had my boys and was out of work. It was sent to a collection agency and I had set of $400.00 monthly payments after giving them a lump sum of $1200.00. All was good until the CA officer I was working with left the CA (cant imagine why, what a horrible job) and the arrangement I had with them was "null and void" their words and the account was then sent to NES.
NES initally first contacted my father, who cosigned on one of the loans, the woman after confirming that she was speaking to my father started SCREAMING at him telling him he knew that I would have to pay and they were going to sue him for thousands of dollars and put a lean on his house (the loan is for $800.00). My dad immediatly called me in concern to try and figure it out.
I called them and spoke to the woman who I found out was named SUSAN and she then started yelling at me saying I got an education and now I was trying to get off scott free. They were going to seize my items and me my kids would be "homeless". I was really scared and hung up. After I took a deep breath I called back and told them Im willing to work out payment -I dont NOT want to pay I just want to pay a reasonable amount, but I wouldnt speak to SUSAN again. Anyhow I spoke to a woman who was much more reasonable (or so I thought). She kept asking me to go through all these hoops getting friends credit cards to make payments. We paid them through our checking account $200.00 and are due to make a $2, 000.00 payment at the end of the month until today when they called and said my original loan company is filling suit if I dont pay $9, 000.00 in 24 hrs. and pay them 25, 000.00 by the end of the month.
Well I dont know what to do I dont have that kind of money and just want to go back to my original loan company and make monthy payments.
Someone please help!!! Im desperate!
 11th of Mar, 2009 by   Renee 0 Votes
These people at NES are calling me and my work all of the time! I'm so glad I looked on here. I am going to file a complaint immediately.
 26th of Apr, 2009 by   anniebug3 0 Votes

Harrassment - National Enterprise Systems

Harrassing phone calls, calling outside of the legal 8 am-9pm calling period. Threatening to sue.
 28th of Apr, 2009 by   Eileen Findlay 0 Votes
Don't get me started on National Enterprise Systems. After cancelling our phones with Verizon Wireless, they sent our fully paid up account to National Enterprise Systems, claiming we owed them the balance of our two year contract with them for two phones...even though both accounts had expired and we hadn't renewed them. After they put it on our credit report, and charged our credit card (who rescinded the charges since Verizon couldn't prove that the charges were legit) I sent 6 letters to all of them, National Enterprise Systems, Verizon Wireless, the three credit reporting agencies and the Feds. Seems that got their attention!!! But it took almost 5 months and a lot of anger and frustrating phone calls on my part to accomplish it. The Credit Reporting Agencies are also complicit in this crap. Even though you have the evidence and show it to them, they still take the side of the vendors. Buyer beware!!! I've become a really aggressive consumer since all this happened. Check my credit report constantly and don't take any BS from any of them.
 1st of Jun, 2009 by   Bob W 0 Votes
I have no debt but this company has been calling my number that I had for over 15 years. This company would probably call the president because they do not check the information they have. They only work normal working hours, but call 7 days a week including holidays with there automated system. The leadership of this company should be fired. Anybody who uses this company should think twice before they find a lawsuit at their door.
 6th of Aug, 2009 by   Jeanne' 0 Votes
My 89 year old mother's voice mail box was literally full of threatening phone calls from this company...turns out they had the wrong person. Her phone number is unlisted and they had no idea 'how they got the number but they were calling her by name. I'd LOVE to know how they got her number! Jeanne
 10th of Aug, 2009 by   AHOWSE 0 Votes
My name is Ashlie Howse, im a fromer employe @ NES. ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT, THIS IS S HORRIBLE COMPANY TO DEAL WITH YET ALONE WORK FOR. IM SURE MANY OF YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO ME BEFORE. I WAS HIRED ON MAY 11TH 2009, I QUIT THE COMPANY AUGUST 10TH 2009. FOR REASONS BEING, THE LAW SUITS THIS COMPANY HAD WERE HORRIBLE. THE SUPERVISORS AND MANGERS, PLLAY FAVORITES. IF YOU DON'T HIT A MONTHLY GOAL OF WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO HIT THE FIRE YOU. NO WRITTEN WARINGS, JUST OUT THE DOOR, GOODBYE SEE YOU LATER, YOU CAN REAPPLY IN 6 MONTHS. WHO WOULD DO THAT. THEY BOX YOUR DESK UP WHILE YOUR IN THE OFFICE LEAVE IT AT THE DOOR AND SAY YOUR THINGS ARE OUTSIDE. THEY RECENTLY LOST TWO CLIENTS CITI BANK AND DISCOVER, WHY BECAUSE THEIR COLLECTORS TREAT THE DEBTORS LIKE ANIMALS. THEY DO SO MUCH FIRING THAT THEY HAVE A NEW TRAINNING GROUP EVERY WEEK. THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A COLLECTONS AGENCY, NOT A LAW FIRM, BUT WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM YOU WOULD THINK THEY ARE. THE OWNER IS ERNIE POLLACK HIS CHILDREN CHRIS JEFF POLLACK. THEY ARE RUDE DON'T SPEAK TO ANYONE. THE SUPERVISOR FEED ACCTS TO PPL THAT HAVE BEEN THERE. ITS NOT A FAIR COMPANY.. IF YOU DONT WANNA DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY CONTACT YOUR THE ATTNY GENRL OFFICE OF YOUR STATE. OR EMAIL ME AT ASHLIEHOWSE@YAHOO.COM. I KNOW THE UPS AND DOWWNS OF THIS COMPANY. THE ONLY THING ABOUT THIS COMPANY, IS THEY PAY OFF THE CLIENT BEFORE IT GOES IN TO COURT. ITS A WELL GIVING MONEY COMPANY, TO SUE BUT THEY HAVE THE BEST LAWYERS YOU COULD ASK FOR. SO B4 U PROCEED GET YOUR INFO TOGETHER
 15th of Oct, 2009 by   koob 0 Votes
Simple Solution !!

Send them a CERTIFIED Letter saying "DO NOT CALL ME AGAIN !"

By Law, they can not : )
 12th of Dec, 2009 by   helping accountant 0 Votes
Send them a Validation letter. Certified return receipt. (Look up on the internet for samples of Validation letters). Also make sure in your letter you ask them for a letter from the original creditor( on the original creditors letterhead) giving NES authority to collect the debt. You would be surprised how that often stops them in their tracks. Good Luck.
 4th of Feb, 2010 by   your turn 0 Votes
I agree to everything, this agency is getting smarter to, they have an automated dialer called soundbite that calls your number, but when the call comes to your phone its in your area code, makes it look like someone from your city is calling. Its very easy to get them to stop don't believe anything they say about garnisment, law suits or anything unless its a pre legal account, if they do call you ask them if its a prelegal account, they say they can't take mail in payments, what a bunch of crap you can mail in what ever you want. Don't set up any settlements without a settlement letter first they can fax, mail or email, also they willlll run a check even if you tell them not to. These people are snakes, ran by the head snake Ernie Pollack, and his two sons jeff and chris. If you can record the call take that recording to your attorney general and have them sued, they have paid out in millions of dollars to settle with people, I know first hand. Anyone with sallie mae accounts watch out for a collecter named mis chambers and her manager albert rizzo don't let them scare into paying what you don't want to.

Helpful Tips for Keeping You and Your Computer Safe