logo

ACK Group
Fake Job Consultancy
4. (15 mins ago)
Reliance Communications
Installation of Tower on the terrace of my building
5. (17 mins ago)
Tara <tara@tara-medium.com>
psychics and the like?!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

NACES PLUS FOUNDATION INC/ Nursing Assistant Certified exam for Washington State, Austin, Texas Complaints & Reviews - Bad Service( Requesting a due service)

NACES PLUS FOUNDATION INC/ Nursing Assistant Certified exam for Washington State Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-05-11 by    Alex-M

Bad Service( Requesting a due service)

NACES PLUS FOUNDATION INC
7600 Burnet Road # 440
Austin, Texas
Phone: (800) 842-4562
Nacesplus.org
I had applied for Nursing Assistant Certified Washington states exam but did not attended. Why?

After successful completed my clinical Exam in order to be certified Nursing Assistant, I have to apply for Washington States exam, on 02/07/2011 handled by Naces Plus Foundation 7600 Burnet Road, Suite 440 Austin, TX 78757-1299 (800) 842-4562. So I paid the 107$(Money order)required by Naces for the test, then waited 01 month and did not receive any notification at all from Naces for the testing date(basically you submit an application with 107$ fees and they send you a confirmation mail). So, i decided to call them and found out I missed my testing day because the mail was lost(Naces Plus Foundation Words), and I did not make them a call after 10 business (Naces Pus Foundation Words), that money was lost and I have to repay 107$ for the retest. I have appealed for the reducing or waving fees but I was knocking a business profit door. I paid almost 900$ for the classes and training. Now I can't use what I learned because I did not attend the State exam. At this time I am unemployed with no benefit and no money. I feel they have been screwed me up.

I am begging for a testing day, Since i did not attend the first one. i am not asking for refund. Naces Plus Foundation is accredited by Washington State Department of health Service. I have to take the exam before the State approved me in the field, and I can find a job. I have to take that test .No way to skip it. Also I don't have capacity to bring them to the court and seem like they don't want to listen to my voice, only money 107$ is what they want to hear. I haven't seen a service where you lost your money because of mail lost, most of the time there is a reminder for company who do provide service. Unbelievable! Even the government who does not have more humans resources, always send notification by mail, phone, email...I am sure, I am not alone. This kind of practice need to be revised. This is why I am soliciting your help. I don't have 107$ and I already paid once, just need to attend the exam.
Comments United States Products & Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

11th of May, 2011 by   *Brenda* (user blocked) 0 Votes
Check your state law. In Washington state under state and federal law you can be hired in a nursing facility prior to certification, and the facility is required to pay for the NNAAP examination of their employees, including retesting.
If all else fails, try chipin.com, couldn't hurt.

Testing Fuel Saving Tips