Threats and Malicious Postings

I think you should read this email we got in November 2011.
The profanity has been edited out.

From: mynoveltystore@aol.com
Subject: (no subject)
Date: November 1, 2011 10:43:43 PM GMT+09:00
To: Degree Watchdog <report@fake-uk-degrees.co.uk>

Subject: mynoveltystore@aol.com

Right to the point you know who I am and I know who you are! You know full well what I am capable of doing and the web damage I can create. I do not care if you run your little phony review site as long as my information, email addresses etc is kept out of the phony reviews. You see I do not even have a web site nor do I run at full speed so to speak.

I produce maybe 3-4 orders at best per month. This means that I am no threat to you or really a fake degree site. You took one complaint from a nut job and decided to place me on the beware list and somehow think that I would just sit back and say ok. You see no one bothered to do any real research as to what I really produce?

You see I am not scared of threats etc because I produce certificate software. That’s right not even close to fake degrees as you have decided to f%$k me without thinking?

Now I want my information removed completely. Not a company emailed me scam dispute etc as this will not work. Since what I produce is completely different than you I want you to place me in the recommended site!

You see I am retired that means that I do not produce these products to support myself as you do.

This means that I have unlimited time to just create 50.000 Princtonpartners postings etc whereas you will never be able to disable all the links nor complaints. I will push the enter button and 1000 complaints will show up daily. I have all the time in the world and because of what I produce I am not scared of the law or any threats you think may work on me.

Now lets be friends you have real completion out there and I am not it!

Delete me mynoveltystore@aol.com
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful?

Contact Us