logo

Penn Warranty Corporation
Rip off
3. (13 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order
4. (19 mins ago)

scam internet website

mylife.com
California
mylife.com
I signed up and requested a refund less than two minutes later after realizing this is the same company as reunion.com and a total scam.

Comments United States Internet Providers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of May, 2009 by   B. Eng 0 Votes
This company is a total scam. The emails you receive from this company will scan your address/contacts list and send emails to them. In effect, this site uses a virus technique to proprogate the email spam. When you call them, no one anwers the phone. BBB and FBI should be aware of this company.
 29th of Jun, 2009 by   Sheila Young 0 Votes
I just signed up & gave my Visa card # today. I called shortly after (within minutes) & a lady said she would disable the part that keeps re-charging after the initial 3 mo. I have not yet had extra charges, but it sounds like they may come. If so, who do I contact? How would I get it to end?

I'm also concerned that friends on my email list may be contacted. Any suggestions for that?
 6th of Jul, 2009 by   mike jones12 0 Votes
yo fuxk this company then nigguah should be sho they be billing me to the max all day every day ya dig
stay way im gon track em and get down right crazy with em ye heard
 11th of Jul, 2009 by   macbeth_jane -1 Votes
My life.com is connected to SAVEACE. I've being recieving numerous payment on my debit card. I believe they distribute your account number to all this fraudulent company which then start making unauthorised billing.

i recieved two times billing of 4.95. i called my life and was told it was a non-refundable fee for accessing mylife.com members contacts. This was after i paid a $60 dollar one year subscription fee for that same purpose.

I was then billed 19.95 today from saveace. Which i have no clue who they are. I then found out that Saveace is connected to mylife.com. which draws a conclusion that they pose as different companies inother to suck you dry. I regretted ever clicking on that mylife.com website.
 11th of Jul, 2009 by   macbeth_jane 0 Votes

Here is their contact number for mylife.com 188870419900. BEWARE THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS.
 2nd of Sep, 2009 by   Woodysgood 0 Votes
DON"T GET SUCKED IN BY MYLIFE! THEY WILL TRY TO DRAIN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DRY!
Mylife.com is worthless as a means of contacting old friends, and that is what they bait you with. Worse than that is the fact that they use other means of debiting your checking account as allready mentioned in the above complaints of fraud and scam.
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   GetMyGold 0 Votes
ok these preditor web sites asking for you email password thats totally do you hear any sirens going off you should!!! Ok public listen up!!! Listen closely you do not under any circumstances give out your password to any one even God ok... Continue living now... Best Wishes
 5th of Oct, 2009 by   billgreenaway 0 Votes
mylife, saveace, grantpro, belfont cs.freedom cs and the parent company addaptive marketing shold all be held accountable, also hooked in there is unitedcash loans all are part of this big scam and the banks and other companys are becoming aware of it but still allow the withdrawls to take place.the federal goverment does not seem to be interested in these scams and its time we the people take back our goverment and hold these people that are praying on us to be held responsable
bill greenaway
 26th of Oct, 2009 by   gypsy lady 0 Votes
Thank you for all the reviews on MyLife as a people search. I was almost taken in by the scam as I have been searching for G-Children and how they know the name and age is beyond me. Thank you - thank you for all the input. Like one review, I to cannot understand why our government does not do something about all the rip-offs using computers. I see it as a crime and it is against the law of stealing people's money.
 25th of Nov, 2009 by   Blue Fairy09 0 Votes
I have never heard of them until they just emptied my account via paypal. I just filed a grievance with paypal to get the money restored, but I have absolutely no idea how they managed to both charge my paypal account and get my password. BEWARE.
 10th of Jan, 2010 by    linda bever 0 Votes
They say it cost $5.99 Then they take $71.40 out of your account.
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   D. Robinson 0 Votes
I am from Canada and they charged alot more then what I seen the add foor
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   D. Robinson 0 Votes
I am from Canada and they charged more then they addvertized it be to be
 22nd of Mar, 2010 by   susan rankin 0 Votes
I just joined this month and found out they took $65.00 more making my membership $71.40 when I signed it said $5.95 for a year. I am changing my bank account tomorrow. F. rip offs.
 29th of May, 2010 by   LisaGThomas 0 Votes
Everyone and anyone who used a debit card should change banks and get a new Debit card elsewhere if your bank won't refund you your money. Bank's say they cannot prevent them from charging on your acct. but they often will refund you your money by charging them back the fees (whatever money they charged you), especially if it's a reoccurring charge from them and that they are also giving out your bank information without permission on your part, to other companies.

Once you tell the bank that you have tried to cancel your acct. but it is impossible to do so, and that no one ever answers the phone, so that you can cancel, as well as you're emails. That you have emailed them without anyone EVER responding to your emails OR CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT...They will automatically take off the charges...they should anyway.

I think the banks will make you fill out a formal complaint on some form, but it is certainly worth the time to stop them from doing this. Send a letter to your states Governor or Senator telling them whats going on here and suggest to them a new LAW that can prevent "companies" (ESPECIALLY INTERNET COMPANIES THAT ARE DOING THIS AND GETTING AWAY WITH IT!! (Scams). It's maddening!!!

It may be hard initially from stopping an internet company from doing this, but once they have enough complaints, the phone numbers that don't work...(who they are registered to) and they have the ISP numbers, they should have enough information to track them down. Difficult, but NOT impossible for them to do.

Anyone who has not yet done so yet, who is still being charged all these fees, what are you waiting for?...IF you're not getting HELP from your bank...Cancel your account...ALL of your accounts with that bank who won't help you get your money back...(whether it's a charge account or a Debit card) and get rid ofthem if they're notgoing to help you!
 31st of May, 2010 by   Toya2010 0 Votes
Mylife is nothing but a scam and ripoff . . . Stay away from them and save your time and money . . . and life. THEY STEAL MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP AND PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION!
 24th of Jun, 2010 by   akeva62 0 Votes
you guys want action? report all of these to ftc.gov! believe it or not, they can actually make a difference!
 25th of Jun, 2010 by   Sgarland2010 0 Votes
what are you kidding me 131.40$ when i signed up i said under 10.95$/month it did NOT SAY IT WOULD BILL ME for 12 months or when i finialize my purchased it did not say it would bill be all at once for one year i thought it would be 10.95$ a month it is why i did this as when i singed up it said "10.95$/month"

yeah also if i do not get a refund ill be going to the Media with this i know a few good people that can get this posted up at a good media sourse

and also this statement belove is by them it is so damm light in color and at the bottom of the page you could bearly see it and it seems they are hideing it from you
"*One payment of $131.40 for a 12 month plan, $77.70 for a 6 month plan, or $41.85 for a 3 month plan. Your membership will be automatically renewed to a month-to-month membership until you cancel. If you cancel, you'll enjoy premium benefits until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after that term expires. All charges are non-refundable. "
THIS UP OBOVE WAS IN SUCH A LIGHT COLOR I COULD NOT EVEN SEE IT ON YOUR WEBSITE UNLESS I PUT ON MY GLASSES MAKE IT BOLD SO EVERYONE KNOW WHATS THEY ARE GETTING THEMSELVES INTO
 4th of Jul, 2010 by   GeorgeF 0 Votes
unauthorized credit card charges
 4th of Jul, 2010 by   xxyyzz111222333 0 Votes
Mylife.com, Inc dnsadmin@mylife.com
12400 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1500
Los Angeles, CA 90025
US
310-571-3144

That's from register.com. It's who the site is registered to. Hope that helps.

How to Buy a Digital Camera