logo

premature tire wear

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

my funding guide, Pleasant Groce Utah Complaints & Reviews - charge to my account I did not authorize

my funding guide Contacts & Informations

my funding guide

Posted: 2011-01-12 by    Hester McInnis

charge to my account I did not authorize

my finding guide Llc
The charge of 49.95 has been charged to my acount
for months now and it is impossible for me to reach them by phone, Evrey time I try a number it gives me a recording "Sorry your call did not go thru please hang up and try your call again"
Comments United States Lawyers and Attorneys
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More my funding guide complaints
my funding guide - Unauthorize usage of my card

Comments

10th of Mar, 2011 by   Kay Sanden 0 Votes
I have had the same experience, except my charges were $1.87 for Funding For U and $59.95 for My Funding Guide L LC. Is this some kind of scam whereby this company is looking for innocent bystanders who use Visa debit cards? These get taken out of my checking account without a middle man to pay - but I don't get the opportunity to review my charges before I pay them. And they are going to be very difficult to remove. I plan to tell Foxnews and others of the same genre about this terrible practice. I myself live in a nursing home with SS as my only income - not fair.
 5th of Apr, 2011 by   HGoldberg 0 Votes
I just had this same thing happen to me. Ive never even been on their site before. They have taken $150 out of my account already. This really needs to be stopped!!
 14th of Feb, 2014 by   Very upset in TN 0 Votes
I was just charged with $59.95 .I have e-mail them and have tried calling them, I get the message, " that the person I'm calling is not taking calls". What makes bad I borrow my friends bank card to put on the $3.87 to start with. So you can see I living on limited income.
Very upset in TN.

I
 28th of Feb, 2014 by   Diana Pressley 0 Votes
I also have been charged a $59.95 charge on my debit card that I knew nothing about. I am filing a claim with my bank so they can not take any more money from me. I live3 on a fixed income and this hurt me with my bills this month. I was supposed to receive a grant for $5, 000 last Tuesday and still have not received it.

Very disappointed in Oregon.

WSYX Columbus Coverage Being Used as Scam Source