Mustafa in singapore

I bought a gold chain from mustafa which was very expensive and aft two days it bend from one side and when I went back to them to show they say it was sold fine and they take no guarantee on the items after sold, which was not told when they sold the product.I have asked them what they can do nothing is there answer what is the point of buying things from know places. It's been already 10 days now they have taken it by saying they will do lazer soldering which still they r not sure wether it's going to fine or not.absolutely ridiculous is the stuff and there way of handling. Pls help if we can sought this out.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Singapore Complaint category Jewelry & Watches
Was the above complaint useful?

7th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
Hi yesterday night I also bought a necklace set for my wife. When I bring to home and my wife wants try the ear ring found broken. Then today I took to them they said no guarantee on this. If I go for soldering then they ll charge 32.1 cent. An lady employee is very rude though another uncle was good. Today their manager was on half day leave. Tom I m going to approach him lets see. I ll not recommend mustafa for gold buying. Their price is higher compared to near by shops that too things are broken. Be careful friends
Best regards
 29th of Aug, 2015 by    0 Votes
Before 1 week i buy gold bangles for my wife, but after reaching home little part of bangle get white. My wife to clear the white color but it comes from the internal surface of gold.
will u help men resolve the issue.

Onkar Gill