logo

FRUIT ENGINE LLC
FRAUD COMPANY
2. (6 mins ago)
DFF Financial Fraud
repeated calls to my work number threating to continue to call non stop
3. (7 mins ago)
Stay far away from Park Resorts

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

MQCO, unknown, Missouri Complaints & Reviews - Unauthorized withdrawal of 24.95 out of my bank account.

MQCO Contacts & Informations

MQCO

Posted:    Clarkjohnson

Unauthorized withdrawal of 24.95 out of my bank account.

MY Quick Cash On-Line
unknown
unknown, Missouri
Phone: 1-877-450-8663
On December 2, 2010, my bank notified me that there was a strange transaction made on my account of 24.95. The listed transaction name was MQCO. The teller at the bank gave me a phone number of 877-450-8663. I informed her that this was a fraud company and I would try to call them to get them to return my money. As per to-date, I have call and left messages on an answering machine with no return calls. I have no idea where MQCO obtain my name, bank account information and etc. I will put a stop payment on the account, however, this will cost me another $10. I am in the process of contacting the media to alert others of MQCO thefts.
Comments United States Unauthorized Charges
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of Dec, 2010 by   Metalogix 0 Votes
Please note that the company responsible for this is posting incorrect phone numbers alongside these charges.

One number falsely used is for Metalogix Software. We are an enterprise software company (a Microsoft partner) and are not involved with these charges in any way. Our number is being used fraudulently.
 14th of Dec, 2010 by   mandy27 0 Votes
please e-mail me to let me know if I can be any help it did the same thing to me with the same number. You can e-mail me at thepurplefish@yahoo.com
 17th of Dec, 2010 by   Ronita 0 Votes
My bank account was also ACH'd with a "purchase" from MQCO today, 12/14/10. I did not initiate this charge and did not purchase anything using ach online. Since this item overdrew my account $22.83 and is still in a "pending" status I will call the bank to return the fraudulent item and block MQCO from trying this again.
 29th of Dec, 2010 by   ziggyman38 0 Votes
I just had this company do the exact same thing to my account. I have never heard of this company nor have I ever initiated any type of contact with this company. This company is based out of Irvine, Ca and there direct phone number is 1-877-450-8663. I just spoke with a company representitive by the name of " Alphie " or so he claims that is his name. He stated that I had applied for a cash loan with his company and this is a monthly service charge that I will recieve every month. I asked him then to send me all the information he had on my so-called online loan and I was informed that this is confidential information and he can not send me that information. I then asked Alphie where he obtained my personal information and my personal bank information and he stated again that this was confidential information that he is not allowed to disclose to me.
I instructed Alphie that I wanted this account closed immediately and all money that was taken out of my checking account plus the fee's my bank charged me because this company overdrafted my account with their numerous $24.99 charges and their $ 99.99 set up charge and I was informed that these monies are non-refundable. I have never heard of this company and I have never done business with this company and I informed him I wanted my money posted back into my account. Alphie told me and I qoute " To bad asshole, you lose! " and then he hung up on me.
I suggest to anyone out there who has had this company do this to them as well to contact your states attorney generals office, dept of consumer affairs and file formal complaints with you state about this company. This is unbelievable and I also feel the bank has a responsibility in this for after informing USBANK about these numerous fraudulant charges, they continued to allow this company to withdrawel money out of my account and then USBANK accessed numerous fee's totalling well over $300.00. This is a total nightmare!
 2nd of Jan, 2011 by   GeekyTraffic.com 0 Votes
I also got a charge as well and I actually got them to refund me. Don't put a stop payment. First go to your bank and let them know and they will handle the whole thing. Also, close that account and reopen another one.
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   snowflake2 0 Votes
THIS ALSO HAPPENTED TO ME THEY TOOK OUT $24.95, BUT WHEN I CALL THE NUMBER I GET BUSY TONE.DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY BANK INFORMATION.I AM GOING TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT.
 10th of Jun, 2011 by   castorga 0 Votes
I have recently noticed that MQCO has been charging me for 11 month. I did call them to get refund and the Manager Chad was very rude and interupting me the intire time I tried to talk. He said that I had a poor attitude and very uncalled for things. He then put me on hold and to count to 10 and hung up on me. Very rude and the amount of $24.95 with over 11 months is almost $300.00. This is completly uncalled for. I will file charges for not being authorized to pull out of my banking account.

Beware of Scammers on Craigslist