logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Kate Spade
Worst customer service I have ever experienced
2. (5 mins ago)
electronics8881.com
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Weekly Youth Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
4. (25 mins ago)
Scam or Real?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Monster Energy Drinks, Mississauga, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Poor packaging

Monster Energy Drinks Contacts & Informations

Monster Energy Drinks

Posted:    JanetMay

Poor packaging

Monster Energy Drinks
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada
As a frequent customer I have never found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks until last night. Both my sister and I had purchased a can of Monster Assault, and the Low carb Monster and found that while driving both of the cans had developed a crack in them. Luckily she had caught on to the fact that her can had cracked open and just started drinking it, leaving her posessions unharmed. I on the other hand, put my energy drink in my bag - which had my ipod, and expensive University textbooks in it - had not lucked out. What are the chance of two energy drinks simultaneously developing a crack in the side of the can? I don't know, you tell me. All I'm saying is that a $3.00 energy drink had the capability of ruining $300 worth of my posessions. So I have officially decided to boycott Monster Energy Drinks, as well as I would like to recommend that the company spend more money on ensuring that it's product stays in safely stored in the can, and less on sponsering their "oh so lavish" athletes.
Comments Canada Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Monster Energy Drinks complaints