logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (49 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order
3. (1 hr 27 mins ago)
Adiamo Apartment Homes/Ovation
Trapped inside my apartment garage
4. (2 hrs 20 mins ago)
nature hills
trees
5. (2 hrs 32 mins ago)
Domino's Pizza
Can't deliver without land line phone number

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Monster Energy Drinks, Mississauga, Ontario Complaints & Reviews - Poor packaging

Monster Energy Drinks Contacts & Informations

Monster Energy Drinks

Posted:    JanetMay

Poor packaging

Monster Energy Drinks
Mississauga, Ontario
Canada
As a frequent customer I have never found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks until last night. Both my sister and I had purchased a can of Monster Assault, and the Low carb Monster and found that while driving both of the cans had developed a crack in them. Luckily she had caught on to the fact that her can had cracked open and just started drinking it, leaving her posessions unharmed. I on the other hand, put my energy drink in my bag - which had my ipod, and expensive University textbooks in it - had not lucked out. What are the chance of two energy drinks simultaneously developing a crack in the side of the can? I don't know, you tell me. All I'm saying is that a $3.00 energy drink had the capability of ruining $300 worth of my posessions. So I have officially decided to boycott Monster Energy Drinks, as well as I would like to recommend that the company spend more money on ensuring that it's product stays in safely stored in the can, and less on sponsering their "oh so lavish" athletes.
Comments Canada Food
Was the above complaint useful to you?
More Monster Energy Drinks complaints