logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club
Misleading and lies - i know because i worked there
2. (18 mins ago)
MMOGA
Fifa coins - Payment check?
3. (36 mins ago)
www.mr-wire.com
Seller lied and hasn’t provided my order
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
Walmart
Walmart bait and switch pricing
5. (1 hr 4 mins ago)

Monarch Dental

Posted:    Alik

Scam

Monarch Dental
I've had to visit several times over the last two years Monarch Dental in Corinth in order to correct billing mistakes they have made. The staff there is rude and argumentative and is unwilling to accept that they have made a mistake. Their attitude is that if you'll just shut up long enough for them to explain to you that you're an idiot, all will be fine. Last week, I went down to the office in Corinth to give them a copy of my Expanation of Benefits which shows that they will get paid as soon as they submit the correct information. They know me well there as I have had to make several visits over the last two years to straighten out other mistakes they have made. When I walked in the Account Manager was laughing and cutting up with the staff at the counter, obviously not very busy. When I asked to speak to her she told me that she was very busy and didn't have time to talk to me. I told her that it would just take a minute. She replied that she was "with a patient". I told her that I would wait to which she replied "I'm going to be a long time!". Yeah, right! This is how Monarch Dental office staff treat their customers and I for one have had with them and I'm taking my business elsewhere.
Comments United States Dental Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

4th of Nov, 2009 by   AstA11 0 Votes
I WAS a patient until I moved 4500 miles away. I have a tooth that needs repaired and my insurance will not cover it as the work is too new. I offered to let them fix it (as opposed to my current dentist). I need help to pay for the work. They basically told me I was out of luck but they would give me 25% off if I had them do the work, but I would need to be in town for the duration, which might be over 4 weeks.

2011 Tax Changes