logo

CHEVROLET ONLINE LOTTERY
email Scam from hileman.15@osu.edu
2. (1 mins ago)
TideStore.com
Not only are they terrible to customers, but the quality of their stuff is HORRIBLE
4. (8 mins ago)

Posted:    Glenn

Student loans

Missouri Higher Learning
Missouri
I took out student loans through Mohela (Missouri department of Higher Education ...) I had a 4.0 first semester. During my second semester I developed a incurable intestional desease and was hospitalized for over a week. When I was released, I dropped my classes and contacted Mohela Immediately and was informed by their Customer Service that they understood and my loan would be forgiven. A Year Went by and I received a notice in the mail that my loan was delinquent and I had to make payment arrangements. I called Mohela AGAIN and was informed that this notice was a mistake and not to worry. My loan had been forgiven. I forgot about it for a couple of years, never had received any further correspondence. Then my check from work had a garnishment on it. For 15% of my total check. I contacted the collection company and they told me the collection was valid and that the customer service had no authority to forgive my loan. Please dont deal with these people..
Comments United States Collections Agencies
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Federal Government Job Fraud