logo

Eli Fine Cars
rip off
4. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
dresses1000.com
Ignore communication and no delivery
5. (1 hr 41 mins ago)

Posted:    Skyg

Non delivery

Japan
mmoga.com
Hello. I ordered a world of warcraft account of the website mmoga.com because i did not find any complaints about them on this website. Since 15 days, they have been sending me from email support to online support with on more information than : whe ar working on it, whe will keep you in touch.

I have never received one email from them. I sent at least 4 or 5 emails asking about the order and know the online support (chat) does not even anwser me.

I cant say much more, but they advertise 24h delivery. I mean, thats just fake.

So, unless a miracle happens, i have lost my 280€.

I feal very stupid for buying the account in the first place, but i whant these to be punished, and the only way i can find is this : bad publicity.

If ever i get my order, ill come back and remove this.

Comments Japan E-Shopping
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

28th of Jan, 2010 by   Pissed Off Mak Mak 0 Votes
I ordered an Eve Online GameCard, no response from them, when I did contact them they asked for a photo of me holding my passport! The money has already been
taken out of my online account and 5 days after i sent the ridiculous photo I still have not received my order and the online support is a complete waste of time. I would recommend flying to Lagos in Nigeria to buy a gamecard before I would recommend this company
 11th of Feb, 2010 by   theunicgold 0 Votes
Hello,

I have a complaint about MMOGA

World Of warcraft

I have bought 2 credits cards US 60 days and 1 tbc burning crusade US, about 69 euros...

Before that i have ordered 6 times with difficulties, even, to be delivered.

This time, MMOGA take the money and never make the delivery. The only contact was to refund my money but with 10 euros less !!!

I do not recommend to buy on MMOGA, and now i prefer order with gamesavor and the paypal system, that is more secure.

Bests regards fromm France
 30th of Mar, 2010 by   shaunmcdaniel 0 Votes
here is a copy of the email i sent these clowns. (i ordered microsoft points from you on the understanding that they would be emailed to me with in 5min, instead you send me an email saying that i have to post you more inforamtion and a passport photo!!! is this a joke?? i am not going to do that. i would like my points! if not i would like my money back).
 2nd of May, 2010 by   nevyn 0 Votes
I bought a Diablo 2 key from mmoga. A few days later when trying to log onto battle.net, I get a warning that the key is in use by someone else.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. scam scam scam scam.
 3rd of May, 2010 by   Harkema88 0 Votes
Lol

bought a char,
and i had to go to live chat to find out they cant sell the char because they chant change the e-mail address... - LAWL!? - Now i wonder where the hell my money is and how their going to fix this... will update / remove upon arrival of character.
 6th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes
Ordered a PSN £20 card ( for £34.25 ) they quoted 5-15 minutes electronic delivery.

12 Hours later, received nothing.

Reported them to Paypal & Amazon, let's see what happens then...
 6th of May, 2010 by   juslisen18 0 Votes
I too ordered a PSN £20 card for the same price...they quoted 15mins max delivery time...still havent recieved anything. now im talking to someone on their 'online support' whos telling me they are out of stock!!...i told them it said nothing about them being out of stock when it came to me paying for the goods...but now when theyre supposed to deliver the goods they are conveniently out of stock...all i got from the person i am talking to was a 'sorry'

SCAM...!!!
 6th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes

Looks like they've been up to it before..
 6th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes
Oh, and more fun and games with this lot;

"Cyan on 15 Jul 2009 at 8:53 am #
Don’t buy at MMOGA, they are scammers.
Buyed gold that should be delivered withing 1 - 24 hours. Made a bank transaktion, that was confirmed by them. After a few days I contacted life support, and they told me, they have to farm the gold first, so i waited a bit more. After a week, I contacted them again and got the same answer (yet on their site the gold is still advertized to be delivered within 1 - 24 hours…an outright lie). They assured me, that the gold would be delivered withing 3 days, even though it wasn’t such a large sum, they could have farmed it easily within that time. After 4 days i contacted them again and demanded my money back. They refused to do this, and I guess I’ll never get my gold. This company is criminal."

Nuff said
 7th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes

Chuck on 06 Aug 2009 at 3:40 pm #

This is a total scam now. Now they don’t do phone calls, you can only e-mail information to them. They send a pdf document showing a driver’s license, but in the text sent with it, it says that they can only accept a copy of your passport. Do not do it. It is illegal to make a copy of your passport.

I do not have a passport, and they do not have an alternate form of verification. So then I tried to cancel my order and the online support person wanted to charge me 10 euro to cancel my order. After bringing up the “Terms and Conditions” page and reading it, I was able to tell her that it said there was only a charge if the order was cancelled after 14 days. She agreed to that, but then told me I had to wait until the next day to cancel because the person who did refunds was out until then.

If this is not handled correctly, I do not know what I am going to do, count off $168 I guess.
 7th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes
They haven't replied to ANY emails I have sent ( 5 ) in the last few days

This company is in my opinion a SCAM and a RIP OFF

DO NOT waste your time and money with them

I shall post this all over the net and do my best to inform others of their underhand business practices.

They made a BIG mistake ripping me off..
 13th of May, 2010 by   DannyG1987 +1 Votes
I've just been ripped off by them, cannot believe they had the cheek to ask for a 10 euro fee, to get my own money back when i received nothing. I spoke to live chat and the convo when like this:

Claudia - MMOGA: Willkommen beim MMOGA Live Support, wie kann ich Ihnen bitte behilflich sein?
Daniel: English?
Claudia - MMOGA: hello
Daniel: hello, i ave still yet to recieve my points, i was under the impression that it would take 10 mins, could you check the status of my order please?
Claudia - MMOGA: whats your order number ?
Daniel: 589121
Claudia - MMOGA: For security reasons, we request that you e-mail to verification@mmoga.com a scanned version of the following: 1. A copy or photo of your ID revealing your name and signature that match the information in your payment account. 2. The verification form, printed before, completely filled, as a picture or in scanned version. 3. A picture of you according to the sent example. The photo has to be uncensored. As ID the passport is required, driver licenses are not accepted.
Daniel: right well i wasn't told that when ordering so i would like a refund please.
Claudia - MMOGA: Tranfer first € 10 as a fee, we will immediately make the repayment
Daniel: no i will not transfer any more money, i would like my refund now please.
Claudia - MMOGA: sorry, i cant help you
Daniel: its my money and i have not received the product, legally i am entitled to a full refund without having to pay any extra fee
Daniel: please could you refund my money

After that and maybe a few less polite comments from me, the convo ended.

I spoke to the guys who took the payment on behalf MMOGA, a comapny called moneybookers.com, and explained what happened and they said they would investigate this and get back to me within 5 working days (i doubt they will)

I also sent them an email explaining that if they do not refund my money by the end of the day i will go on every xbox, wow, etc forum i can find and post my experience with the company. I doubt they'll take that seriously but if anyone knows a way to get back at this company, id be delighted to hear it .
 13th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo +1 Votes
i complained to paypal ( who i used to pay for the stuff ) and sent them a link to this page, i've now received a full refund from paypal !

so complaining DOES work

still not impressed at all by mmoga or the way they do things, wouldn't use them again ever ( the asking for a passport photo is just plain barmy )

never received any emails, nothing at all

if not for paypal i fear i'd be well and truly stuffed

PS

complaining on every forum you can think of is not a bad idea imo

whoever said all publicity including bad publicity is good didn't know what they were talking about
 14th of May, 2010 by   Flosparr +1 Votes
Everyone, you can complain to the BBB (better business bureau), this tends to be taken seriously and so a few serious complaints about mmoga to them should help either sort them out, or get them closed
 16th of May, 2010 by   EmpireABC 0 Votes
I have the same problem. I ordered a WotLK CD Key and they have not sent it to me. They are now requesting a photo of me holding up my passport.
 16th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes
BBB (better business bureau)

worth a try ?

failing that, maybe you can contact the company you used to pay them ?

did you use paypal or a credit card ? you should be covered ??
 16th of May, 2010 by   winkywoo 0 Votes

Negative:

www.mmoga.com

Mattsaque: I really recommend not buying from them ever, never delivered my WotLK cdkey and then when I did a claim, they somehow were able to get paypal to think that I charged back on my bank account...so I never got any of the money, well I did then paypal took it back to them. I got royally fucking raped here.

All they replied in emails with was consistently asking me for my phone number, which I supplied each and everytime they fucking asked. Not one phone call, and they only emailed me asking for a phone number when I filed a dispute then a claim on paypal. Then they agreed to give me my money, which I got then was taken right back since they somehow said that I charged back on my bank account...which never happened.

&

Negative: www.mmoga.com
I have the same experience with the author. It is long time ago. I ordered but didn't receive. So I ask a refund but their customer service ignored me. Finally I just got my money back by charge back on my bank account. I really hate of this behavior but I had no choice. I never used them again.

and that's from 2007 !!!
 23rd of May, 2010 by   supz0r 0 Votes
If anyone can tell me where they are located I promise I will personally go there and put someone's desk into his face.
 29th of May, 2011 by   Hauberdinger 0 Votes
Hey,
I got both Key + 2000 Gold, within 1 hour.
But I had to confirm via phone and had to talk via online chat. THeir emial-communication is very slow. One hour full of patience and it was done.

They might be busy or slow(?) but in my case they delivered + with my urge very fast..
they have a lot of work to do!
 12th of Aug, 2011 by   Dmitri_1 +1 Votes
I have also received a request for my Landline number, ID card and photo _after_ they charged my PP account.
Gonna take it through a resolution center.

Things You Should Never Buy Used