logo

Celcom
Worst Customer Service
3. (18 mins ago)
broadwaytour.net
They took money for the tickets and never contacted me again
4. (19 mins ago)

MillionaireDates.com

Posted: 2012-03-08 by    Anoryc

Scammers

MillionaireDates.com
I signed up for this site only to find that my profile was posted on citysex.com! There is NO way to delete the profile...Please do not sign up for this website! It is a total scam! The emails that you get show up in your mail box as millionairdates.com but they are actually from citysex.com!

I signed only to MillionaireDates.com, but my account appeared on citysex.com and I can't remove it. Don't subscribe for this website, you will be scammed.
Comments United States Online Scams
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

29th of May, 2012 by   Dissappointed U$er 0 Votes
I would rate millionairedates.com somewhere between very misleading and outright fraudulent. It appears that most of the profiles are fabricated and the images are copied (resolution is corrupted) or plain inaccurate. I also noticed three significant trends.

First, as soon as you log on, you will begin to receive "texts" from "members", but you cannot answer unless you signup as a member, which required a credit card. I would strongly caution against this because most of the images have Russian or Eastern European buildings in the background and many of the women appear to be ethic Russians. Nothing against the Russians, but I would bet that the giving these guys your credit card number will produce a small disaster.

Second, the "texts" are always the same - word for word - which makes me believe these messages are fabricated automatically. Literally, they are the same word for word.

Third, the hometowns of the women members keep changing to match my hometown. I live in a small area and the programmers of the site do not seem to understand (probably because they do not care and they are in Russia somewhere) that these people cannot possibly live in my community. What made me suspicious is that they are using hometown names that do not exist as cities, but do exist as areas for IP addresses, etc. So, it is safe to assume that the administrators and programmers at millionairedates.com are using my IP address to adjust the site to make it more attractive for me to enroll as a member and furnish my credit card number.

The site is not what it seems because there are neither millionaires or any legitimate dates from this web site.

Tax Hacks: 3 Tips to Avoid an Audit