logo

Uniqcare Recruitment Ltd
Uniqcare Recruitment
5. (11 mins ago)
Susana B. Tolchard, Attorney
didn't do the work, wont return money

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Metro PCS

Posted:    Archie

They suck

Georgia
I have been with metro peace of crap. For about 4 years now i have had a billion phones from them. Which all sucks also i have also paid my bill every month on time. So how does metro pcs treat me. Like crap i called in to ask them for my account number. They told me they couldn't give it to me. Why i dont know nether did he. I also have tryed to call in and pay my bill before over the phone and the computer will hang up on you for now reason at all. Just like the human customer service people will to. I am tired of metro pcs's bull. I am going switch my number to T Mobile which they are why better then metro. If you asked me i say metro pcs needs to be put out of business. Because they dont know how to run a business. And they know it because you can't even leave feed back or comments about there service any were. So in the end just save your time and money go to any other service provider. I guarantee they will be better then metro pcs.
Comments United States Mobile & Cell Phones
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

20th of Sep, 2008 by   Dan 0 Votes
Meto PCS Customer Service Rep told me over the phone to: " Shut up " and " Fuck off Bitch "
 7th of Jan, 2009 by   defendthehellohellohello -1 Votes
Metro PCS does not "blow" or "suck" as most of you say. I have been a customer of Metro since 2006 and have not had problems with my service. Since then I have gotten a job working for one of their corporate locations and let me tell you...dealing with customers is no walk in the park. First of all, customer service (*611 or the 18888metro8)is a third party company contracted through Metro PCS. Most of their locations are in cities where Metro service doesn't exist. If you have any problems with your handsets or service, get off your lazy butt and go into a CORPORATE store. "Authorized dealer" locations are just there to sell the product. Now, in regards to the authorized dealer locations; they are there to make $$$. They could care less about what your issue is or what you are complaining about. When the phones break, don't yell at us. We don't make the phones. If you purchase a Motorola or Samsung and it breaks, contact the manufacturer and tell them. We trouble shoot phones, we're not GOD!! I love my service and my company!!!
 20th of Aug, 2009 by   Babypatter +1 Votes
Yes, Metro PieCe-of-Sh*t most certainly does "BLOW" and "SUCK". Being an employee of theirs, most likely working in their PR department as some flunky hired to search the internet all day for negative feedback so you can go in and write counteractive comments talking about how great they are, then why on earth should we listen to your propaganda?

What's so humorous about your post is that, for someone who works for Metro PieCe-of-Sh*t, and who is supposedly defending them, you yourself admit that "they are there to make money" and "are just there to sell the product" and that "they could care less about what your issue is or what you are complaining about".

Wow, what glowing praise. Where do I sign up to be abused by this unfeeling, non-customer service-oriented company who does not want to help or support me in any way? Sounds wonderful is you're a masochist like me!

And, even if "dealing with customers is no walk in the park, " the fact remains that they are your CUSTOMERS, and THEY PAY YOU for products and services, regardless of who you farm those products and services out to. They depend on YOU. And here, YOUR attitude sucks.

By the way, it's "...COULDN'T care less..." *not* "COULD care less." By saying "could care less" you are saying that they care, but could care less (or more). Got it?
 21st of Dec, 2009 by   AlimaaJ -1 Votes
I have Metro PCS and my phone works great. I have no problem with it . And the people that I ask for help are friendly. Maybe you should just try going to the store and talk to them face-to-face. If you don't like the company, then stop whining, get off your lazy butts and just switch services. There problem solved .=]
 14th of Feb, 2010 by   Princess68 +1 Votes
Metro Pcs sucks, they want me to pay $10 for greet me tones feature, which i just found out they removed without my knowledge when i upgraded my phone and ringtone bundles which is not compatible with my phone. All i keep hearing is mam were sorry for the inconvenience but u have to go to the store and they can make the adjustment. WTH!!! back to tmobile I go, at least when they make a mistake the adjustment is made instantaneously.
 1st of Jun, 2010 by   rihannat5809 +1 Votes
i LOVE how i paid my F***ing phone bill TWO days ago,
yet i get a text telling me that it isnt paid..
I call up there, and he says no payment has been made.
I can only find ONE of the TWO receipts he gave me, plus i have my bank statement.. He tells me that he has a full store and he cant help me.
That is OK because I WILL BE UP THERE FOR MY MONEY.
Thanks for trying to play me for 40 dollars metro.
 11th of Sep, 2010 by   RaulEstaka +1 Votes
MetroPCS sucks so bad that if you use them air will implode into your ass when using your cellphone!
They have the worst support system on the planet, nobody has a clue and they prefer to lie instead of actually trying to help. Even if you call the corporate office and figure out how to get a real human on the phone they are even worse than the losers in the stores, there is obviously no training involved to become any kind of employee of MetroPCS, if you have more than a high school diploma you are way over qualified. The low prices may sucker you in but god help you if you ever need any kind of help and or support, the obvious fact is that they do not care about customer satisfaction or retention. Anybody who is a MetroPCS fanboy has never had a support issue or is a paid employee lying thru their teeth.
 24th of Oct, 2010 by   jnajera +1 Votes
metro pcs does suck, I don't care if you work for them. Customer service is the worst. Want to stay in business and continue making profit, you need to provice excellent customer service. it's good economics.
 29th of Jan, 2011 by   lieinston -1 Votes
If MetroPCS sucks why do people keep on coming back and switching from their previous provider? There's customers that are with metro and go with any other provider and switch back because they did not like the other company. about the ring tones and greet meet tones, it is $5 for each but if you go to another company if you download like 2 of them they charge you taxes and what not and you end up paying more than 10 bucks. so think about it, $5 for 5 ring tones, FAIR!. This company is a month to month service so don't expect anything to be left to be charged next month or payments and/or adjustments in plans to be automatically changed. That's right, you don't need a high education to work at metro and you also don't need any high education to work for any other phone company. So don't get education involved in this. The most educated person could also be an ass depending on the type of person that comes into the store. I had a customer that called me a bitch because he broke his phone and I wasn't able to exchange it and he bought the phone over a year ago. That was not my fault it was his. I wasn't rude or anything and he was, I explained how everything worked and he refused to listen, so maybe the customers need a higher education in order to talk to people. We treat the people the way they treat us. A lady complained that we should exchange a phone that she bought over a month ago. REALLY? She said she worked at costco and everything that is bought there is exchanged there, yeah duh, we do too but we all have policies. Don't tell me that if i buy a gallon of milk and go and exchange it a month after they will exchange it. DOUBT IT!!! If you don't like metro stop complaining and change your provider. Its like this...For every customer that leaves, we get 5!
 23rd of Feb, 2011 by   angrysquirrel 0 Votes
Metropcs is the most horrible service ever. Here are some things: No way to skip voice messages $60 per year more for call fowarding (free with tmobile). $12 a year more for electronic call activity (more if you want paper statements). Dropped calls. Echos on calls. voice mail deleted after 7 days. customer support farmed out to some 3rd world country where they could give a rats butt about your complaints. If you want to speak with a manager they will put you on hold and then hang up on you (other companies would give you the courtesy of immediately hanging up on you instead of having to wait on top of that). No way to email them. No way to contact corporate unless you want to send them snail mail. No way to port your number over unless you go to a local metropcs store. That's just off the top of my head. Basically, take Tmobile and take the opposite of what they do to help customers.
 9th of Apr, 2011 by   lgaldama +1 Votes
!!!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE OR THIS COMPANY!!!

I bought two phones, one of them is not working properly, the contract states that the phone can be exchanged within 30 days. I went to the store to do just that and I was told that first they had to reset the phone and if the issues continue to bring it back. Being that today was my last day of the 30 day warranty, I asked what would happen then? I was told that the issue would have to be handle in a different way. ????????

I demanded to see this "policy", he goes to the back and comes back with a piece of paper with the instructions on how to reset the phone. Am I stupid??????

When I demanded to see the policy in writing (IT IS NOT ON THE CONTRACT!!!) BIG GUY told me that this policy was confidential and could not show it to me...wow, really?

I called corporate and the very nice lady repeating over and over again how sorry she was for my inconvenience told me that Metro Piece of Shit did not handle equipment issues. When I bought this phone from FERNANDO one of his selling hooks was that buying from them, was the best way, when it comes to get service on equipment.

I'm Glad I read these posts because I got the idea from Charlene to call my bank, and in a very sympathetic manner, I was temporally credited my money based on the information I provided.
 13th of Apr, 2011 by   didi718 +1 Votes
metro sucks big time i advise u if u can do better please do better and dont go to metro... yea they are a flat rate a month but trust me its not worth it they customer service sucks and there products suck even more there internet and text messaging service sucks plenty of times i send messages and it send the wrong message and i paid my bill using check card and they wait to take the payment out till a week later and now i have overdraft on account cause they didnt do what they said they w ould do which is process payment within 2hrs... i called cursin my bank out askin them y they processed my payment and metro took they money out a week ago and my bank told me that its all metro fault they waited and processed it after the bank said they cant take payment out untill they process it so thanks to metro i owe the bank money they need to refund me my money and cut my phone off cause they turned it on a week ago and didnt take the payment which makes no sense just shows how careless they are i will not be with metro after this month and i say to each his own some people love they metro phone but i dont c y cause they services suk hope they get it to gether or go outta business soon...they should be outta business not blockbuster lol
 2nd of May, 2011 by   yuling +1 Votes
i had metro pcs this year, every since i got this samsung black berry phone, the receiption is so badly, and the calls keep droping. ppl can't heard my voice clearly, not sure due to the bad receiption or bad phone, the service center is bad, when i called, none of them are perfessional talking and provide the right service, .. i am so regret to get metro pcs .. i will change to other bigger company now.. i really don't suggest anyone using metro pcs .. it's sucks.. very bad service and receiptions and they dont' cover at Chicago
 26th of May, 2011 by   nikkiec +1 Votes
Lol i went from central ca to l.a and now my phone is almost useless.calls drop, i cant hear anyone, i dont get most of my calls or texts.some texts are sent all looking like an alian language.this is a horrible service.i dont reccomend it.they also sold me a defective phone.it works like a toy.
 28th of May, 2011 by   metro pcs can :===3 +1 Votes
yeah straight up f*** metro peiCe of sh*t i've hade my phone for 4 days and the first three days i had it were spent trying to send a fu*king text... one text im not even gunna bother to try and call any body to figure out how to get this ... wait sorry i cant call because this little $200 hunk of shi& cant make a call either... why isent there commercials on tv about how crappy this company is, idk there really should be. presidantial candidates talk sh*it bout each other, why isent everyone else doing the same to these crooks... i shoulda know by the comercials for metro that they couldent be trusted...thanks metro pcs but ill stick to your slurpee selling bretherin at 7-11
 3rd of Jun, 2011 by   marktoroli +1 Votes
Metro Piece of Sh*t is like this: Metro PCS is a Payless shoe store, while tmobile or verizon are Nike and Jordan shoe stores, no matter how many new features metro pcs makes they will always brake in a few weeks. Meanwhile the jordana nd nike company shoes will last for years to come. I made a comparisonw ith the iphone and the new touch from metro pcs and wow, metro pcs touch is so lite its like your lifting a plastic cellphone, and when you lift an iphone its pretty heavy. the internet in metro pcs is slow as fu** and for videos to load takes ages. Metro pcs is just a replica company that creates dollar store cellphones with the same looks as successful cellphones except they are just replicas, fake!!!
 5th of Jun, 2011 by   MartMart +1 Votes
Metro PCS is a joke, their phone lineup is laughable as is there service/coverage. Only reason people go to it is because its cheap and like the saying goes you get what you pay for. Maybe if those who have Metro PCS tried a little harder in life they could afford something like Verizon or AT&T until then have fun with your ghetto service im sure you're proud that you can barely afford Metro.
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   berdoo +1 Votes
i bought the newest metro scam the craft it sucks just like the company i am now going to boost more shit
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   berdoo +1 Votes
metro sucks
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   LuLuTheLassie +1 Votes
Metro PCS Customer Service (via the phone customer service) wants to make one bash their head into a bloody pulp because it would be less stressful then trying to get a real human on the phone. The damn automated demon female voice that is used to ask what do you want when asking to speak with a representative - then has the programmed galls to ask again - and again - or does not recognize your request. This is what makes one want to bash their head in. I can deal with the people at the store - most of them are nice. I don't mind going to the cooperate store when there is an issue on the phone. I do mind calling customer service! The service is not the best - calls do drop- but the cost being 50% less then what I was paying for with sprint did help out when I was laid off. But I do believe it is time to move to another company :( just because of the sheer hell it is to call customer service.

Health Care Reform is Unconstitutional