Meredith Billing Center

4.35
Meredith Billing center
1716 Locust St
Des Moines, Iowa
I was sent a invoice and magazine that I did not order and was told to pay for a full subscription. The invoice says " Thank you for ordering Do It yourself Magazine, ... As requested when you ordered, we we have attached an invoice". I made no such request for this magazine and if this was sent to someone elderly like my mother they would feel as though they would be forced to pay. I am considering a lawsuit for the people versus Meredith Billing Center.
Complaint comments Comments (16) Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
My mother who recently died was billed for a non-ordered magazine as well
 29th of Oct, 2010 by    0 Votes
I paid for three years on a special promotion and recieved a bill a month later for 2 years. They cashed my check and I have not recieved the magazines. No phone number is listed on their flyers. Now I know why...
 30th of Sep, 2013 by    0 Votes
I never request and order a magazine "do it yourself", again I never subscribe to this magazine, but they still send me de invoice for something I NEVER ORDER, AND NEVER BEEN SUBSCRIBE.

THIS INVOICE IS FOR $19.97, Again ''I NEVER ORDER O SUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAGAZINE
 8th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
I keep receiving a bill for a book I never ordered. I received a book I DID NOT order, I sent it back unopened. I still keep getting bills. No phone number on invoice. I googled a number then called. This lady said she could find no such order # and to disregard bill, NOW I get another bill!!! I will never get mixed up with these crooks again, they are messing up my credit... Never subscribe to Midwest living or their affiliates- Meredith books!!! Ridiculous!!! 😡
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by    0 Votes
I am having the same issue regarding a BHG cookbook I did not order or receive. I sent two letters but just keep getting bills. No one should have to waste so much time on these issues.
 5th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
this is not a complaint. I need to pay a bill for a quilting book but ran out of checks. Can i pay with a credit card? on line??
 14th of Jun, 2014 by    0 Votes
I received "eat healthy lose weight" which I didn't order.. After feeling forced to pay $33.22 on 4/27 or have my credit affected, I just received another book, "eat healthy and lose weight" What is going on with this company? Can anyone advise?
 14th of Jul, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have gotten two books sent to me by Meredith books. I have not ordered these books... I kept getting a bill for a book that I never ordered or got and then It was turned over to collection!!! So i had to pay this and now it is going on again, WHAT CAN I DO? I'm so sick of this and there is no way to make it right.I cant call them there is no phone number. I keep sending these books back and then the bills just keep coming.Is there anyone who knows how to stop this crap??? I don't want there books nor have I ever ordered them. Thanks for anyones help.
 7th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I also keep getting bills for a book that was never ordered or received. The pay on line does not exist. there is no phone number to call. I have turned them into the better business bureau. This will never stop!!!
 7th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
I keep getting bills for a book that I never received and never ordered. There is no phone number to call and the email address is a hoax.
 7th of Jul, 2015 by    0 Votes
This place is a rip off. Sending out bills for items not purchased nor received. No phone number to call and email address is a hoax.
 30th of Sep, 2015 by    0 Votes
I do not want to receive any more books. Why do I keep getting billed for $8.38 when I keep sending the payment in.

account # 10021937627 You don't even have a phone number where you can be reached. Take me to court and you pay the expenses
 4th of Oct, 2015 by    0 Votes
Karen Larsen
326 11th Street
Schenectady, N. Y. 12306-3102
The above is my OLD address
I was sent a 2016 APQ Calendar to the old address, it was sent by to post office to the new address in Florida, however it was $.50 short on postage and the post office sent it back to the sender and I NEVER received the Calendar. This is the third time I am addressing this issue. I will not be paying for a calendar I did not receive. Please take care of this matter. I have also informed Better Homes and Gardens American Patchwork & Quilting of this matter. Please stop sending me bills for something I did not receive. Thank you, Karen Larsen
 31st of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I, too keep getting billed for a book I did not order. Before this one I had same problem with a book the year before. No prob on that one sent back and never bothered again...until Oct 2015 I received another non ordered book. I took it to my post office, unopened, said I did not order nor did I want. The postal person was gracious enough to give me a receipt that stated, refused. However I still keep getting billed after at least 3 emails stating that I had a postal receipt that shows it was returned as refused. Still get bills. Very frustrating. I'm going to try another number for a phone call to bhg. I hope this one works because just like the multitude of people before me i'very had about as much as I can take regarding this book that I refused and returned but still get threatening notices from telling me that bhg acted in good faith and sent the book, now in good faith I should pay for it. What kind of system do you use that bhg can't get anything correct.
Thanks for listening out there as I'm sure bhg sure isn't reading any of these posts.
L
 31st of Mar, 2016 by    -1 Votes
GUESS WHAT EVERYONE I FINALLY GOT A PHONE NUMBER FOR GHB (MEREDITH BOOKS). CALL:
866-205-3111.it worked for me spoke with a Kyle he apologized and said he would take the 32.66 offy bill and I would no longer be bothered. Hope that's true as I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like the world is right again. Really, use the number listed above. Hopefully if it worked for me should work for YOU.

Contact Us