logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
REDUCTIONGURUMD.COM
Bogus charges and fake subscription
2. (3 mins ago)
Flixaddict.com
SCAM- charges your credit card when they say they won't!
3. (4 mins ago)
Free of Blemishes
posting fake comments and product is a scam
4. (4 mins ago)
Worst Service Department

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Meredith Billing Center, Des Moines, Iowa Complaints & Reviews - Invoice for non order

Meredith Billing Center Contacts & Informations

Meredith Billing Center

Posted:    Skyebot

Invoice for non order

Meredith Billing center
1716 Locust St
Des Moines, Iowa
I was sent a invoice and magazine that I did not order and was told to pay for a full subscription. The invoice says " Thank you for ordering Do It yourself Magazine, ... As requested when you ordered, we we have attached an invoice". I made no such request for this magazine and if this was sent to someone elderly like my mother they would feel as though they would be forced to pay. I am considering a lawsuit for the people versus Meredith Billing Center.
Comments United States Magazines & Newspapers
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

14th of Oct, 2010 by   disgustedbymeredithcorp 0 Votes
My mother who recently died was billed for a non-ordered magazine as well
 29th of Oct, 2010 by   Sonny Heidt 0 Votes
I paid for three years on a special promotion and recieved a bill a month later for 2 years. They cashed my check and I have not recieved the magazines. No phone number is listed on their flyers. Now I know why...
 30th of Sep, 2013 by   ALDO P MOYA 0 Votes
I never request and order a magazine "do it yourself", again I never subscribe to this magazine, but they still send me de invoice for something I NEVER ORDER, AND NEVER BEEN SUBSCRIBE.

THIS INVOICE IS FOR $19.97, Again ''I NEVER ORDER O SUBSCRIBE TO THIS MAGAZINE
 8th of Dec, 2013 by   Tadmad19 0 Votes
I keep receiving a bill for a book I never ordered. I received a book I DID NOT order, I sent it back unopened. I still keep getting bills. No phone number on invoice. I googled a number then called. This lady said she could find no such order # and to disregard bill, NOW I get another bill!!! I will never get mixed up with these crooks again, they are messing up my credit... Never subscribe to Midwest living or their affiliates- Meredith books!!! Ridiculous!!! 😡
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   IrritatedinOK 0 Votes
 2nd of Jan, 2014 by   IrritatedinOK 0 Votes
I am having the same issue regarding a BHG cookbook I did not order or receive. I sent two letters but just keep getting bills. No one should have to waste so much time on these issues.
 5th of Jun, 2014 by   Irishcats 0 Votes
this is not a complaint. I need to pay a bill for a quilting book but ran out of checks. Can i pay with a credit card? on line??
 14th of Jun, 2014 by   Judy ann Morris 0 Votes
I received "eat healthy lose weight" which I didn't order.. After feeling forced to pay $33.22 on 4/27 or have my credit affected, I just received another book, "eat healthy and lose weight" What is going on with this company? Can anyone advise?
 14th of Jul, 2014 by   Gail Sandusky 0 Votes
I have gotten two books sent to me by Meredith books. I have not ordered these books... I kept getting a bill for a book that I never ordered or got and then It was turned over to collection!!! So i had to pay this and now it is going on again, WHAT CAN I DO? I'm so sick of this and there is no way to make it right.I cant call them there is no phone number. I keep sending these books back and then the bills just keep coming.Is there anyone who knows how to stop this crap??? I don't want there books nor have I ever ordered them. Thanks for anyones help.

The Mail Bag & Final Thoughts