logo

GE Profile
Stay away
2. (31 mins ago)
MTC Truck Driver Training
services not complete and discrimination
3. (47 mins ago)
Plenty of Fish
abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators...
4. (52 mins ago)
birds by joe
SELLS DEADLY BIRDS WITH DISEASES
5. (54 mins ago)
birds by joe
Birds by joe sells birds that die

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Matrix Direct

Posted: 2011-09-08 by    writingmomma

Carl Desiena

Matrix Direct Insurance
I contacted Matrix Direct to do an online insurance quote for my husband and I. I received a call within about 15 minutes from Carl Desiena of Matrix Direct. He began asking me the normal questions I expect an insurance person to ask, such as: age, address, whether or not we smoke, ect..., I had given the information to receive a "quote" for a $250, 000 life insurance policy. This man continued on with a line of questioning that I was very uncomfortable answering. He wanted to know, over the phone, how much money we made, how long we made this kind of money ect... I told him that I no longer wanted to continue answering any more questions and have a good day. I hung up the phone. This weirdo called me back, on my work phone (3) times. He kept telling me that he would keep calling me until I told him why I didn't want to talk to him any more. I told him that if he continued to call me, I would have him brought up on harrassment charges. I will never, ever request an insurance quote from Matrix Direct.
Comments United States Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling