Enjoy all the features! Create an account or Sign In

Matrix Direct

Posted: 2011-09-08 by

Carl Desiena

Matrix Direct Insurance
I contacted Matrix Direct to do an online insurance quote for my husband and I. I received a call within about 15 minutes from Carl Desiena of Matrix Direct. He began asking me the normal questions I expect an insurance person to ask, such as: age, address, whether or not we smoke, ect..., I had given the information to receive a "quote" for a $250, 000 life insurance policy. This man continued on with a line of questioning that I was very uncomfortable answering. He wanted to know, over the phone, how much money we made, how long we made this kind of money ect... I told him that I no longer wanted to continue answering any more questions and have a good day. I hung up the phone. This weirdo called me back, on my work phone (3) times. He kept telling me that he would keep calling me until I told him why I didn't want to talk to him any more. I told him that if he continued to call me, I would have him brought up on harrassment charges. I will never, ever request an insurance quote from Matrix Direct.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Life Insurance
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Bartender Scams