logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Yes! Communities
Dont ever mess with these people they are ripoffs
2. (12 mins ago)

Latest Questions

Mango Pure Complaints & Reviews - Cannot get ahold of company to cancel

Mango Pure Contacts & Informations

Posted: 2011-05-17 by    Marsha Garner

Cannot get ahold of company to cancel

Mango Pure
I received a 7-day trial product 5 days after ordering it. You only have 12 days to cancel the order from the date you ordered it or you will be condsidered to be a permanent customer. On the 12th day you will automatically be charged $89.95 and a 30-day supply will be sent to you. This is the same with almost every trial product. The problem with Mango Pure is that there was nothing but a packing slip in with the product to remind you of the Terms & Conditons. The packing slip had an address and a phone number (866-316-7833) but nothing more. I started trying to contact someone at that number on the 7th day, but only has a steady busy signal. I work 10 hour days Mon-Thurs so my time is limited as to how long I can try to make personal phone calls. On Fri and all weekend I spent trying to find a website for the exact Mango Pure product I purchased. There are many out there, and I never saw the same website that I originally ordered the product. Finally on the 12th day I found the right website and found a different phone No. (888-548-2256) at the very end of the Terms & Conditions. I called the number and actually talked to someone who informed me that my 12 days were up and I have already been charged $89.95 for my next order. When I asked if they could stop the order before it shipped and have the charge reversed, I was told "NO". I was told that once I receive the product, I can call them again to get shipping instructions to send the product back to them, out of my own pocket, of course.
Comments United States Weight Loss Products and Programs
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

13th of May, 2011 by   Kaye Buchanan 0 Votes

Mango Pure - Cannot get in touch to cancel
22100 East28th Ave
Aurora
Colorado

Cannot get in touch with them to cancel. Phone number they gave to "cancel any time" is 1-866-316-7833 and no matter when you call is rings busy. They also say you can email them but give no email address.
 14th of May, 2011 by   bhonbhon 0 Votes
I have the same problem. Always busy and the website they give is bad. What do we do know. Worried
 14th of May, 2011 by   MaxandBillie 0 Votes
Try calling 1-888-548-2256. I called this number and got right through to customer service.. Call Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST..Hoope this helps you..
 14th of May, 2011 by   Maclinc35 0 Votes
I have been trying to get ahold of this company since Thursday. Same problem...phone always busy, email is bad. Worried as well. churchlady
 26th of May, 2011 by   Northwest Idaho 0 Votes
I want to thank the individual who gave the correct phone number above for cancelling the mango pure product. I was able to call today in time to cancel my order. I was hunting for a number and saw the complaint listed on the web site for Mango Pure. It was a blessing, this is a great service to all cosumer's that think they are getting a product that is good, then it does not work for them. Thank you!
 28th of May, 2011 by   TamCoff 0 Votes
I called the 888 number listed at the bottom of page...the one that says to call anytime..to hear a recorded message saying their business hrs are M-F 9-5
Not very good business practice for a company wanting to sell a product.
 21st of Jun, 2011 by   Mango pure 0 Votes
Pls.cancel my Oder for this product. Thank u for your assistance it was bad for my health. Janice Cornett 5618185207. Area code 33411
 22nd of Jun, 2011 by   Shirley Wooten 0 Votes
I too, was scammed by Mango Pure. Even though I cancelled out my credit card information, this company still sent out their product. I returned the trial product and cancelled the product in time, this rip=off company sent out their product anyway . I recieved it 2 day later in the mail. Although I returned the product a month ago, I still have'nt recieved my refund I was told I would have put back on my card.Shirley Wooten- Dayton, Ohio
 25th of Jun, 2011 by   JIm Gwin 0 Votes
I tried to cancel on the 12th day of my sample but was told order was already shipped, I settled for a 30% discount and continued the product with no results. I went through the same frustration trying to cancel with the number given on the web site, always busy. I finally got through to a rep using the number above and canceled only to receive a new order a few days later. I contacted my credit card company and they got me in touch with a Mango-pure rep who again canceled my order and promised to credit my account within 5-7 business days upon my returning product at my expense. Mango-pure is a total scam, remember to get a cancellation number and always use a credit card not bank debit card, your credit card company should help you get results. Jim from NJ.
 5th of Jul, 2011 by   MaryOne 0 Votes
I tried mango pure and it worked great! I followed their instructions to use with exercise and my results have been exactly as promised. I am losing weight, I do not have a crash and it helps with my cravings. Just like dr. Oz recommends.

Not sure if others are using same product. I got mine from trymangopure.com...
 17th of Apr, 2012 by   lys 0 Votes
Thank you so much for leaving this number here. I was having the same problem and all my emails were getting sent back to me until I finally got a hold of an actual person with the number above. They offered me a 50% off discount for life but I had to turn it down. Definitely not a company I want to be giving my money to.
 20th of Apr, 2012 by   MichaelCollegeStudent 0 Votes
OH MY GOD. You seriously saved me with that phone number. They try to trick you and say that you can have a 50% off discount and 50% off further products DON'T TAKE IT. Say you want a full refund don't give this company you're money. The lady on the phone seemed very flustered and confused when I was saying I wanted it cancelled no further products I want nothing from mango pure. Then she said she was pulling up my account and it sounded like they hung up but don't hang up she came back on the line. Had to get a bunch of information and she gave me an address to return it too. Stupid company, and dumb product. This number saved me I'm a poor college student who just wanted to shed some pounds and lucky I had 89.95 in my account when they took it out.
 30th of Apr, 2012 by   jwarkentin13 0 Votes
thank you for leaving this number. same thing happened to me. i cancelled right away. all i wanted was a free sample to try it out!
 16th of May, 2012 by   ArielJo 0 Votes
Same problem. I talked to a Jessie 2 weeks ago and he told me to ship it back and I would see a refund in a few days...it arrived over a week ago. Now when I call to ask where my refund is, it's busy!
 22nd of May, 2012 by   CustsomerSupport 0 Votes
Greetings -

I am from the Mango Pure support. We have several ways to contact us to cancel. We provide a local phone number as well as a toll free number. They are answered by (2) different customer service locations in the United States. This is to ensure that customers will NOT get a busy signal. Next we have a 24/7 web cancellation form that is available anytime on the website. Additionally, we have provide an email that you can cancel that is on the site as well as shipping paperwork you received with trial. Lastly, we send email confirmation of the shipping and order, we place the phone numbers to contact us as well as the email to contact us. We provide a 30 day no questions cancellation and refund policy. We also provide an RMA so that you are appropriately credited for any return shipping charges. We make every possible effort to provide our customers with ways to contact us, cancel and to be completely satisfied.

Mango Pure Support
 23rd of May, 2012 by   Jeannie R 0 Votes
Even after calling and cancelling this product I was billed for it. When I called in to lodge my complaint and be reimbursed the very helpful young lady on the phone couldn't find me in the system at all. Something needs to be done about "companies" like this.
 24th of May, 2012 by   Spernia +1 Votes
Horrible company. Thank you so much for posting this number! I am a college student with two jobs and I fell for their free trial offer. I've called to cancel but I still haven't received an email stating the cancellation so I guess that I will keep calling and most likely close my bank account an open a new one thanks to their scam. I honestly don't know how companies like this can exist in a first world country.
 13th of Jun, 2012 by   orcagirl@ptd.net 0 Votes
Can someone please provide a phone number for mango pure? I cannot get through to cancel for something that I did not even order in the first place!
I am very upset with this...totally broke my budget for this month!!!
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   Jennifer007 0 Votes
I just called to cancel my order as well. I never recieved a 30-day trial along with my 7 day trial, the woman over the phone was extremely rude and didnt like the fact i was canceling due to these WONDERFUL comments you all have posted! Thank you all so much just saved me alot of time and money! they actually had the nerve to tell me to send back the 7day trail that I paid shipping for. I told her she was nuts and it wasnt going to happen that way. Therefore I hope no one else makes this mistake. its a big mistake to make and this company should be ashamed of itself, thats no way to do business!!!
 18th of Jun, 2012 by   sk8mom1956 0 Votes
I realize this forum is for complaints but I just want to say I talked to Mango Pure on the phone just a few minutes ago. I was attemtping to contact them because mine did not come with a packing slip or any instructions. Because I have not received the cleanse product and have not started taking the Mango Pure due to needing some instructions, they have extended my trial period to July 6, 2012. I am going to begin the product in the morning and I will let yall know how it goes. The number I reached them at is: 1-888-548-2256. I made sure to tell them the number on the bottle does not work. Good luck everyone!!!

js from Texas