logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Debonair Dogos
Debonair Dogos PUPPY MILL ALERT! Debonair Dogos debonairdogos.tripod.com , www.dogo.net , debonairdogo.tripod.com www.debonairdogoargentinos.com
2. (0 mins ago)
Dallas Housing Authority
Arbitrary denial of public housing
3. (28 mins ago)
Club Pogo
Unable to play pogo games
4. (37 mins ago)

Lumosity Complaints & Reviews - Wrongfully charged over and over

Lumosity Contacts & Informations

Lumosity

Posted: 2013-01-02 by    I must be an idiot

Wrongfully charged over and over

Auto renew should be illegal.i signed up for a 30 day trial with lumosity.com as advertised on television and I trusted that company with my credit card information and I declined the monthly membership! However lumosity set me up on "auto renew" which is another term for monthly charge. It is credit card abuse and a violation of a of our civil liberty to conduct business and trust a companies professionalism.i am beyond disappointed and their customer service is horrible. As a hard working human being I strongly advise not giving your credit card information to lumosity.com. They say they are in the brain traing business but they are in the pick pocketing business! Jesus bless you.
Comments United States Law & Civil Rights
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

10th of Jan, 2013 by   Hallie_Lumosity 0 Votes
Sorry for any confusion! Lumosity is a subscription site, like Netflix or your cell phone plan. All Lumosity subscriptions are set up with with automatic renewal, which can be cancelled at any time. You can find this information on our Terms of Service, our purchase page, under "your account" after logging in and in the purchase confirmation we emailed you.

Did you try to cancel renewal via your account pages or by contacting us via our help desk? If you did you should not have been charged for renewal. Contact us via the help desk now and we can look into what may have happened. Here's a direct link: https://help.lumosity.com/home

Scam E-mails