logo

CreateSpace
Scammers
3. (19 mins ago)
americanbestlocksmith.com
They worked slowly and the prices were too high
4. (37 mins ago)
Maccorp Czech s.r.o.
very high level of commission (service fee) on currency exchange
5. (41 mins ago)

Loveme.com

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    astro777

Fake profile , generic reply

loveme.com
I used this service because apparently it had good internet reviews. I started getting unsolicited email from different profiles. Finally I emailed a couple of profiles. The reply I got was a very generic russian scam email reply. Such as I live in small village, I like walking in the park and nothing to do with the email that I had sent her. I wonder who is really writing the positive internet reviews. The replies here don't seem real.
Comments United States Online Dating Services
Was the above complaint useful to you?

Comments

15th of Jun, 2011 by   nyhitman23 0 Votes
I agree with you. I sent amessage to one girl in the phillipines. In her response she even claimed her father had passed and living with her 7 siblings and mother. I then started recieving emails (that you have to pay 9.99 to read) sometimes twice a day!!! Like " MY feeling for you keep growing stronger" I only sent her 1 email???? i recieved like 5 different replies. like I said you have to pay to read... I think it is disguting that they send you fake responses and too say about someone passing away is even more disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves...
 26th of Jan, 2013 by   happyhunter 0 Votes
Had you taken the time to read AFA's policy it plainly states that when you use their express mailing system it is $9.99 to send letters, and $5.95 to read replies to short messages. You are also given the option of paying $99.00/month and you can purchase as many email addresses as you can write to, bypassing the mailing system. It is not the fault of A Foreign Affair dba; loveme.com that you are a loser and cannot read or follow directions.

Avoid Scams When Donating to Haiti Earthquake Relief